_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924743 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1485 on: May 22, 2012, 08:22:09 am »

((Someone attempted to grope you. Lukas would have done the same were it not that he thinks is fingers, arms and legs all fell off))

((Edit: I was just reflecting on the situation on the ship and it put a smile on my face :)) It is wonderful how many sick bastards there are on the ship))
((All the women, except for the armory master, are his targets. Renen will kill anyone who tries to copy his style, because perverts don't accept adversaries.))

"...Huh..." Renen slowly comes back to his normal mode with a feeling of being sandwiched by soft skin and smooth mounds. He pays close attention and discovers that there is a girl holding him by his back while a person(?) is under him.

He gets up quickly, realizing he got back to his "normal mode" due to the continued light bleeding. " Oh....Sorry if I did something perverted. I have some psychological problems and sometimes, when there are cute girls involved, I totally lose control....May we start the proper introductions?...My name is Renen, Renen Averius von Raptum. And may I ask what are the names of these beautiful ladies and this.... :o....person, where we are and why are we here? And I would like to know if there are any doctors here, if I may.

Get up from the groping mess, put pants back on and avoid any attacks from the girls.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: May 22, 2012, 08:23:01 am »

Ok then. . . .Rest on the armory floor until the weapon master notices me. When she does, shove half my shinies in her face and point to my throat, eyes, and brain. I wounder how she will take it. . . . . .
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: May 22, 2012, 08:27:02 am »

Ok then. . . .Rest on the armory floor until the weapon master notices me. When she does, shove half my shinies in her face and point to my throat, eyes, and brain. I wounder how she will take it. . . . . .

*rip* *tear* *squelch* *gurgle*

That's what pops into mind.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: May 22, 2012, 08:29:23 am »

((The title has never been so true to the facts.))

Milno checks how much it could cost for both the fan and heating system. He also browses for non-lethal alternatives to the nerve gas, just in case.

Edit:
((Shoving something in the armory master's face means you'll die. Good trip to the afterlife.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: May 22, 2012, 08:33:11 am »

((DAMM YOU SPOTTY INTERNET. Why does all the fun stuff happen when I am offline?))

"Okaaayy. Hrmm. Must have spaced out there. *Gurumble* Thanks stomach. Food. Then tinker."

Randomly choose food items. Then eat them.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: May 22, 2012, 08:49:18 am »

Mason trips and lands face-first into the pile of perversion(tm)?

:P

What? I was bored...
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: May 22, 2012, 08:53:07 am »

What? I was bored...
((Just to get this clear, you are wearing that MkIII (you put it on), remember? You'll crush them all, perv.

Also, I hope you fall face-first into Renen's crotch if you don't happen to be wearing the armor. Now that would be nice blackmail material.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 08:56:13 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: May 22, 2012, 08:54:03 am »

((Shoving something in the armory master's face means you'll die. Good trip to the afterlife.))

((Thank you very much. I am not quite sure of why someone would kill me for shoving money in their face, but thank you none-the-less))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: May 22, 2012, 09:00:36 am »

What? I was bored...
((Just to get this clear, you are wearing that MkIII (you put it on), remember? You'll crush them all, perv.

Also, I hope you fall face-first into Renen's crotch if you don't happen to be wearing the armor. Now that would be nice blackmail material.))

(I don't think I'd be wearing the MK III on the ship... And if so, Renen's going to have scrambled eggs for breakfast. <_<))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: May 22, 2012, 09:01:34 am »

What? I was bored...

((With a good roll you might end up landing head first in May's crotch, which is perfectly safe))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: May 22, 2012, 09:06:41 am »

((Don't much care who's crotch or tits I land in, I'm just bored and would like for this to either end or be blasted into a 10-person cybernetic/mutant dryhump orgy of epically terrible proportions.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: May 22, 2012, 09:10:50 am »

((It's just me or there is a lot of pervs in this ship. Seriously, Elisaz left disciples, and they want to act right after Renen shows himself. I guess that we will have a perv fight :P))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1497 on: May 22, 2012, 11:01:20 am »

[dex:1] You leap after the legs, miss entirely and end up with your head jammed between the cushions of the couch. You giggle a bit to yourself as your legs wander off.

Lukas tries to shout but his voice was somewhat muted by the cushions of the couch. "Help me! I can't breathe!" He tried to wiggle his way out of his uncomfortable position, while thinking to himself that he was right to never really trust his legs.

Try to get loose, not using arms or legs
[dex:6]
You rock back and forth and eventually hurl yourself out of the chair, landing face down on the ground with a thud and a bloody nose. You wiggle your stumps as your arms crawl up your legs and ride them around the room.

As may be. Look, man, I'm not the greatest seeming guy in the galaxy, but this? This is just plain creepy. This is creepier than full conversion. Remember I told you I would never volunteer for full conversion unless my body becomes too mangled without? Think about it man. Do you think I would willingly become bi-tripedal?
"You want less efficient limbs? Why? Bipedal limbs are unstable. Prone to falling. Move noisily, slowly. Because they look...weird?"

Mason forgets about the VR xeno-combat simulation he has planned and wanders off to watch the imminent shitstorm.

What? I was bored...
(he bought a Mk III but I don't believe he ever put it on. If someone has evidence otherwise, feel free to tell me.)
You leave the VR machine, stride purposefully over to the writhing pile of flesh and attempt to fall directly into it. [dex:5] You flop directly on to E's back and wriggle around a bit.

May struggles under Renen's prescence. Ineffectively trying to free herself, May witnesses Empyrean swinging her pipe against Mays head. Blood, bright lights and a terrible headache soon follows. Wondering if Empyrean has joined forces with this pervert, May just tries her best to struggle away without further injury.
Get out of the weird groping session without getting sodomized by Renen. Or Empyrean.

[str:2]
You struggle to push the people on top of you away and worm your way out of all this wiggling flesh but the pile is too heavy and you're pinned beneath 3 people.

Roll away from the guardian, preferably in the direction of the pulse rifle. Try to grab it and shoot the sentinel, once more.

((Awesome things are keep happening, especially the helmet (perhaps there was a secret [Roll:6] there?) and the tentacle-armed spider thing ;D
Actually, PyroDesu, why not? I mean, he wanted to make you happy and tried hard to create the very best non-human limbs. Also, you should definetly try them out before issuing the replace. ))
[dex:2-1] You flop around and try to crawl your way to the rifle, but you might have actually pushed yourself farther from it. Not that it matters, considering the half dozen spikes that impale you an instant later. You return to the observation mode and wait to respawn.

((Someone attempted to grope you. Lukas would have done the same were it not that he thinks is fingers, arms and legs all fell off))

((Edit: I was just reflecting on the situation on the ship and it put a smile on my face :)) It is wonderful how many sick bastards there are on the ship))
((All the women, except for the armory master, are his targets. Renen will kill anyone who tries to copy his style, because perverts don't accept adversaries.))

"...Huh..." Renen slowly comes back to his normal mode with a feeling of being sandwiched by soft skin and smooth mounds. He pays close attention and discovers that there is a girl holding him by his back while a person(?) is under him.

He gets up quickly, realizing he got back to his "normal mode" due to the continued light bleeding. " Oh....Sorry if I did something perverted. I have some psychological problems and sometimes, when there are cute girls involved, I totally lose control....May we start the proper introductions?...My name is Renen, Renen Averius von Raptum. And may I ask what are the names of these beautiful ladies and this.... :o....person, where we are and why are we here? And I would like to know if there are any doctors here, if I may.

Get up from the groping mess, put pants back on and avoid any attacks from the girls.
[dex:2] You attempt to crawl away from the pile but can't seem to wiggle your way out, no matter how much you thrust, gyrate or grab and pull.

You rush up to the armory counter and slap your tokens against the window, pointing imploringly at your throat, eyes and forehead.  The Armory master blinks in a sort of dull confusion.

"Can you talk?" She asks after watching your antics for a few seconds.

((The title has never been so true to the facts.))

Milno checks how much it could cost for both the fan and heating system. He also browses for non-lethal alternatives to the nerve gas, just in case.

Edit:
The fan and heating system are gonna be 3. Thats really what cost anything in that system, metal is cheap.

((DAMM YOU SPOTTY INTERNET. Why does all the fun stuff happen when I am offline?))

"Okaaayy. Hrmm. Must have spaced out there. *Gurumble* Thanks stomach. Food. Then tinker."

Randomly choose food items. Then eat them.
You push a few random buttons and shovel the resulting mess into your food hole before wandering back over to the VR machines, completely ignoring what appears to be a very awkward orgy taking place on the garbage pile in the corner.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: May 22, 2012, 11:06:56 am »

Well, yes, but talking is noisy Victor thinks to himself. i might just be better off showing her that I can't. Make some wear grunting sounds and then point back to my throat. Make an indication of a light switch, and flip the "switch" on and off.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: May 22, 2012, 11:08:50 am »

"Hey Steve, do you think you could give us a status update on the current mission? I mean, they are still alive right?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 2101