_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926150 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1470 on: May 22, 2012, 12:58:37 am »

((Not gonna be suprised if you bash your head against the couch. Still gonna laugh, but not gonna be suprised.))

((Oh, I think bashing my head against the couch is still quite okay. I'm just afraid that the GM will come up with something much worse if the roll is unlucky....Much, much worse... :o))

((Your head pops off and rolls to where the arm is, biting down on it.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: May 22, 2012, 01:12:49 am »

((Your head pops off and rolls to where the arm is, biting down on it.))

((That would be quite the trip))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1472 on: May 22, 2012, 01:18:57 am »

Alright, Doc. Fun time's over, can you just put on what I asked for? Well... Maybe just modify the arms, but the legs? I really, really don't like being some kind of bi-tripod.
He looks at you for a moment and then shakes his head. "New legs are better. Much more efficient."

You see one of the arms crawling behind the couch by the tv.

Lukas begins to howl like a dog when he sees his arms disappear behind the couch. "Aaaah, now I will get you. Even if I have to use my teeth." He slowly moves towards the couch, hoping to catch his arms by surprise. "Heeere, armpsy armpsy...". When Lukas gets close to the couch he jumps in there, head first, trying to grab his arms with his teeth.

Approach couch slowly and then jump head first, attempting to grab arms with teeth

[dex:1] You leap after the legs, miss entirely and end up with your head jammed between the cushions of the couch. You giggle a bit to yourself as your legs wander off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: May 22, 2012, 01:27:35 am »

[dex:1] You leap after the legs, miss entirely and end up with your head jammed between the cushions of the couch. You giggle a bit to yourself as your legs wander off.

Lukas tries to shout but his voice was somewhat muted by the cushions of the couch. "Help me! I can't breathe!" He tried to wiggle his way out of his uncomfortable position, while thinking to himself that he was right to never really trust his legs.

Try to get loose, not using arms or legs
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 22, 2012, 01:34:06 am »

As may be. Look, man, I'm not the greatest seeming guy in the galaxy, but this? This is just plain creepy. This is creepier than full conversion. Remember I told you I would never volunteer for full conversion unless my body becomes too mangled without? Think about it man. Do you think I would willingly become bi-tripedal?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: May 22, 2012, 02:54:04 am »

Faith blinked at the... activities happening nearby. Really, what was going on there? Was this strange new woman trying to beat off May as a rival or something? Or was she just that clumsy?

"You... need a hand?" she asked uncertainly, fairly ready to just walk away from the whole bizarre thing.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: May 22, 2012, 03:37:43 am »

Faith blinked at the... activities happening nearby. Really, what was going on there? Was this strange new woman trying to beat off May as a rival or something? Or was she just that clumsy?

"You... need a hand?" she asked uncertainly, fairly ready to just walk away from the whole bizarre thing.

((Someone attempted to grope you. Lukas would have done the same were it not that he thinks is fingers, arms and legs all fell off))

((Edit: I was just reflecting on the situation on the ship and it put a smile on my face :)) It is wonderful how many sick bastards there are on the ship))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 03:39:31 am by Prosperus »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: May 22, 2012, 04:55:52 am »

Mason forgets about the VR xeno-combat simulation he has planned and wanders off to watch the imminent shitstorm.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 22, 2012, 06:04:29 am »

((Someone attempted to grope you. Lukas would have done the same were it not that he thinks is fingers, arms and legs all fell off))

((Edit: I was just reflecting on the situation on the ship and it put a smile on my face :)) It is wonderful how many sick bastards there are on the ship))
((I think we only need one sick bastard or we'll have too much of that stereotype. Wait for the current one to die to claim the seat. Or kill him and claim the seat, your choice.

It is a matter of keeping the group diverse. And I think you were actually inspired by Renen's "screw all this, I wanna drop my pants and grope some girls" attitude.))

((Empyrean was not supposed to be part of the groping struggle, but she seems to like keeping Renen between two bodies. Skyrunner also seems to have considered molesting him back, and that is actually what seems to be happening involuntarily as she fails her rolls.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: May 22, 2012, 06:33:22 am »

May struggles under Renen's prescence. Ineffectively trying to free herself, May witnesses Empyrean swinging her pipe against Mays head. Blood, bright lights and a terrible headache soon follows. Wondering if Empyrean has joined forces with this pervert, May just tries her best to struggle away without further injury.
Get out of the weird groping session without getting sodomized by Renen. Or Empyrean.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: May 22, 2012, 06:56:31 am »

Roll away from the guardian, preferably in the direction of the pulse rifle. Try to grab it and shoot the sentinel, once more.

((Awesome things are keep happening, especially the helmet (perhaps there was a secret [Roll:6] there?) and the tentacle-armed spider thing ;D
Actually, PyroDesu, why not? I mean, he wanted to make you happy and tried hard to create the very best non-human limbs. Also, you should definetly try them out before issuing the replace. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: May 22, 2012, 07:08:41 am »

Roll away from the guardian, preferably in the direction of the pulse rifle. Try to grab it and shoot the sentinel, once more.

((Awesome things are keep happening, especially the helmet (perhaps there was a secret [Roll:6] there?) and the tentacle-armed spider thing ;D
Actually, PyroDesu, why not? I mean, he wanted to make you happy and tried hard to create the very best non-human limbs. Also, you should definetly try them out before issuing the replace. ))

((Tried them out when I went to go and freak people out in the Rec hall. I might keep the tentacles, though maybe not as my primary arms (Prehensile tail, anyone?). But the spider leg stuff is just too weird, the one I had thought of would do essentially the same and not be all that strange.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 22, 2012, 07:14:25 am »

((Doesn't seem that weird to me. You've just got a walker lower body now.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: May 22, 2012, 07:37:48 am »

(( I might be wrong, but seems likely that because of those spider legs you may have gained the ability to crawl on walls and ceilings - now that would probably offset the weirdness of those. Also, you may have the increased stability when firing guns due to those legs.
Such as 'Count as having Str higher by five when judging the ability to use weapons effectively' or something. That's why I insist on trying them - in battle. Battle of Hexbrax, perhaps? Just for the sake of irony of encountering the Altered tentacled spider-men and/or showing the morphed brats we also have some cool stuff ;)
EDIT: Hey, and what about prof. Loveless? That was one cool dude too, and a fabulous tinkerer as well ;) ))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:41:18 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: May 22, 2012, 07:46:51 am »

((I think we only need one sick bastard or we'll have too much of that stereotype. Wait for the current one to die to claim the seat. Or kill him and claim the seat, your choice.

It is a matter of keeping the group diverse. And I think you were actually inspired by Renen's "screw all this, I wanna drop my pants and grope some girls" attitude.))

((Empyrean was not supposed to be part of the groping struggle, but she seems to like keeping Renen between two bodies. Skyrunner also seems to have considered molesting him back, and that is actually what seems to be happening involuntarily as she fails her rolls.))

((I wasn't serious about Lukas groping Faifth. I just mentioned it to refer to the fact that Lukas thinks he has no arms anymore. When Lukas is sober he is quite a serious guy. He would never do something to offend..uhm...a lady. At least not for no apparent reason))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:49:32 am by Prosperus »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 2101