Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46917 times)

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2012, 12:11:31 pm »

yeeesh, waking up to 4 pages of ooc stuff and however much IC. wheee....

Let me go read through the ic stuff, then I'll see about getting a post up for rp at least.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 01, 2012, 12:13:53 pm »

yeeesh, waking up to 4 pages of ooc stuff and however much IC. wheee....

Let me go read through the ic stuff, then I'll see about getting a post up for rp at least.
Good, we were waiting for you.

Edit: Since I'm not writing a turn today, I'll write the sheets of some NPCs. Of course I won't reveal anything about them until you find out yourself.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2012, 12:19:25 pm »

Yes. I also forgot to mention Rahul is a sharp-dressed man. Actually, the only person who looks normal and is not inside the "over-the-top" clothing category is Tiruin's Kira. Meaning she is actually the one who would blend easier in a crowd.

Oh wait, that means she can go scouting with Archer with much more ease. If you take in consideration the Servants' physical forms, Rahul in his classy suit and top hat and Lancer in his "I'm-a-warrior-king!" outfit are way more flashy than Kira (plain clothes) and Archer (is dressed in such a way people can think he is a cosplayer). And Archer even while in his physical shape has his concealing skill.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2012, 12:21:21 pm »

(is dressed in such a way people can think he is a cosplayer)
No.
 You can get normal clothes as well, I guess.
 But walking around in public armored? No, just no.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2012, 12:33:42 pm »

No.
I was just joking. My character is supposed to be a very logical person, forgot it? :P

And the Servants can perform that nifty trick of summoning their characteristic attire and armor while making their common clothing disappear.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:35:15 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 01, 2012, 12:35:05 pm »

No.
I was just joking. My character is supposed to be a very logical person, forgot it? :P
*death glare*

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 01, 2012, 12:36:07 pm »

*death glare*
You just love my way of doing things and teasing people and you know it.
>Yes?

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 01, 2012, 12:40:21 pm »

Servants can also just go ethreal too. XD

My action for the day/time? Will be to attempt to set up a simple alarm barrier around the manor. The sort used to alert Rahul or his companions, should anyone or anything enter un-invited.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 01, 2012, 12:42:54 pm »

"What is your name? I can hardly keep calling you Girl all the time."
Speaking of which, it would be nice if Tiruin thought of a surname for his character as well, since all the NPC masters have normal names and surnames, so Kira kind of doesn't fit in. A nationality would be nice as well.

Also, Caellath still hasn't named his NPs.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 01, 2012, 12:49:11 pm »

Servants can also just go ethreal too. XD
If you take in consideration the Servants' physical forms,
I know they have spirit form. But the idea was too funny.
Also, Caellath still hasn't named his NPs.
Working on them, it is slightly difficult when you have a heap of them to name. Got the names, trying to fix the titles. Writing **** of Doom or of Death is not exactly original.
"What is your name? I can hardly keep calling you Girl all the time."
Speaking of which, it would be nice if Tiruin thought of a surname for his character as well, since all the NPC masters have normal names and surnames, so Kira kind of doesn't fit in. A nationality would be nice as well.
She is a gypsy. Ftw.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 01, 2012, 12:51:34 pm »

She is a gypsy. Ftw.
If Tiruin doesn't think of a surname and nationality by tomorrow, I will make this canon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 01, 2012, 01:03:37 pm »

If Tiruin doesn't think of a surname and nationality by tomorrow, I will make this canon.
I hope she can dance. :P

Action: Rest until the nighttime, but make sure to enter the secret cellar (which is even more well-hidden than the treasure chamber) and take a bottle of red wine which was already good and is now probably way over four hundred years old. Also take some of the crystal glasses hidden by the barrels.

Edit: Archer is already at the point he wished he hadn't been summoned. Or maybe Rahul, because the german magus at the very least has plans and tries to manipulate people into doing his bidding, which is along the lines of thinking of Archer.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:16:12 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 01, 2012, 01:55:40 pm »

On a side note, we won't be having Avenger because I can't think of a good reason for him to be summoned (the entire class being an anomaly). Instead, I'm kind of merging my initial concepts of RTD Avenger and RTD Assassin...with the advantages of both! Yay, asskickery!

Edit: Oh, and yeah, good night, you all~
 Free for at least three days starting from tomorrow~
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:58:27 pm by tomas1297 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 01, 2012, 02:03:26 pm »

On a side note, we won't be having Avenger because I can't think of a good reason for him to be summoned (the entire class being an anomaly). Instead, I'm kind of merging my initial concepts of RTD Avenger and RTD Assassin...with the advantages of both! Yay, asskickery!
Nice. So now we have an even stronger enemy to fight against. I think our basic strategy will be limited to "Lancer tanks, Archer shoots enemy in the back." and even then Lancer follows an honor code, which means he probably won't accept it.

Recap of what we have:
1 Bumbling mage: No comments.
1 Competent mage: Not as much as someone as Rin, though, but he is german :P
1 Lancer capable of tanking, dishing out damage, moving fast and deflecting most magic attacks: Lightning Bruiser and our main weapon at the moment.
1 Archer at half-strength: Adaptive but lacking in combat power, will act as a sneaky bastard and Lancer will want to kill him because of that.

I think you could roll for the enemies' relations and check if they end up teaming up between themselves as well. You know, to make our lives even worse :P

Although I bet there is at the very least one enemy team in the plot.

Edit: I edited my action a little bit.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:07:59 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 01, 2012, 10:22:41 pm »

Oh, everything fun happens when I am asleep.

How impeccable of you people. I say.

She is a gypsy. Ftw.

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25