Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46950 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #180 on: June 01, 2012, 09:53:05 am »

Lancer didn't answer Archer's question about his summoning. I mean, Lancer appeared with a low amount of mana, but at the very least not the same way as Archer.

I remembered I was waiting for an answer to keep rolling with the RP.

@Talarion: That means you. Start talking, Lancer.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:56:22 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 01, 2012, 09:56:24 am »

Oh. Uhh, sorry. This is awkward, because I'm nearly falling asleep. Feel free to have Lancer say "No" and keep a straight face, pretty much <.<
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 01, 2012, 09:57:57 am »

Ok then, posting IC soon, I got to make a short trip to my workplace.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 01, 2012, 09:58:18 am »

Sense Magic.

On everything!  :P

Alright, actually just cast Sense Magic. Because, IC, I would really like to know if they're magical or not.

You can just ask Haika's character to explain. No need to waste mana. : /

Magi have magic, so you can detect them. Servants have mana, so you can detect them. Kind of obvious, really. Being a mage, your character should at least know that much. Besides mages can tell if something is magical or not because it's kind of like "I CAN SENSE A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE~" or something.

Lancer didn't answer Archer's question about his summoning. I mean, Lancer appeared with a low amount of mana, but at the very least not the same way as Archer.
Servants are never summoned with full mana and probably can't. I think it was mentioned in the VN that summoning is tiring to the servant.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2012, 10:02:07 am »

Servants are never summoned with full mana and probably can't. I think it was mentioned in the VN that summoning is tiring to the servant.
Yeah, I know they kind of have summoning sickness. The main problem being we got to strategize since Archer is not only lacking mana. He is lacking part of his power, and I doubt teaming up is an original idea in the Grail War.

And even though Lancer was summoned with all of his stats, a fight with Berserker, for example, could prove deadly even for him.

@Tiruin: The GM is right. Magi can sense magic disturbances, but tracking Servants is almost impossible for them unless said Servants want to be tracked, though. Or they are just bad at hiding.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:03:51 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 01, 2012, 10:03:43 am »

Sense Magic.

On everything!  :P

Alright, actually just cast Sense Magic. Because, IC, I would really like to know if they're magical or not.

You can just ask Haika's character to explain. No need to waste mana. : /
I did ask, actually. Now just waiting for his reply, or I'm casting that anyway.  :P

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 01, 2012, 10:05:50 am »

I did ask, actually. Now just waiting for his reply, or I'm casting that anyway.  :P
I told you I'm going to post a turn later because I want you to RP enough for the story to look okay-ish. It would be stupid if at this point you just went all "so ok, let's go kill something". : V
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 01, 2012, 10:12:27 am »

There are things to kill?

Kidding aside, I'm not the one who goes off and gets all axe crazy for things to kill. RP'ing is where I'm at, in this situation.

Also, Kira is panicking, and in complete shock at what just occurred. You just want her to calm down and not expend part of her mana because she has no clue what is happening?

Besides, it might just make other auxiliary effects! Who knows? (GM knows!  :P)

I'm perfectly fine with story-bound RPs and games, and enjoy them actually.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 01, 2012, 10:27:33 am »

@GM: Unfortunately, I think it is IC for Kira to use Sense Magic. Because she is not the brightest kid in the playground.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 01, 2012, 10:30:42 am »

@GM: Unfortunately, I think it is IC for Kira to use Sense Magic. Because she is not the brightest kid in the playground.
Not dumb. Naive and oblivious. : P
 Anyone smart enough to be a mage is smart enough to kind of...have common sense.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 01, 2012, 10:35:26 am »

You try viewing from her eyes.

Strange man barges into your newly rented manor, demands your life and threatens you. You utterly fail and are snarked at from him. Your favorite library (for you are a mage) has emitted a loud sound and you investigate.

Then you see another stranger, armed to the teeth, loitering about and disrupting the chronological order of your books and as the strange man comes up behind you, something materializes out of thin air with a huge polearm!

Yeah...Count me in for scared, in the least.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2012, 10:42:24 am »

It'd be good to point out Servants usually summon their weapons when needed and keep them hidden most of the time to avoid anyone discovering their effects.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 01, 2012, 10:46:27 am »

All I'm seeing is a large pointy weapon that can make holes in people.  :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 01, 2012, 10:48:52 am »

All I'm seeing is a large pointy weapon that can make holes in people.  :P
Yeah...Lancer is not hiding his spear. Archer is unarmed for the moment.

RP post incoming by the way.
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2012, 10:55:06 am »

By the way, I made Archer's weapon less mana-hungry to remain useful.

Gonna play some LoL now.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25