Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 46965 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread. Game not started yet.
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2012, 08:39:40 am »

Probably, but the hilarity of the situation still stands. It'd be like if Shirou didn't trust Saber, but completely trusted Rin and Archer.
Yep. But Saber was a beatiful woman and Shirou was a teen boy. *winkwink*
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2012, 08:42:12 am »

It doesn't hurt the situation when you have Rin helping things along.

Because transfer of prana was totally what she had in mind. Yes.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2012, 08:43:54 am »

Because transfer of prana was totally what she had in mind. Yes.
Of course. Everything else was collateral. Ahem.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 01, 2012, 08:44:47 am »

Collateral. Is that what they call it these days?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.
« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2012, 09:20:41 am »

I'm just waiting until Haika posts to keep with the RP. I'll make Archer scour his hidden cellar to check if it was also looted while he was no more. And we also need to sit down and talk about a lot of things.
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2012, 09:24:07 am »

I totally agree.

Like what?

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2012, 09:28:24 am »

Action: Stare at the white spear Lancer so politely has shown me and remember which weapon it is.
Weapon Master doesn't work like that. It means you immediately know all of a weapons powers once it is activated. So if a weapon does something nasty to you when it hits you when it is activated, you immediately know what will happen even if the attack misses. It just removes some of the trial and error factor. Also if a NP has more than one ability, after you've seen at least one, you know the rest as well. For example if you've seen Lancers gravity rape ability, you would immediately know about the armor bypassing ability as well.

Then {Sense Power} on Archer!
No need. Don't waste your mana on finding out random stuff about Archer. He can reveal everything for free. Besides that isn't very tactful. : V

Edit: Actually, I'm probably going to let you do more RPy stuff and post a turn tomorrow after all the proper introductions and strategy talk.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:29:55 am by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2012, 09:31:29 am »

Wonderful. Still wondering what Caellath wanted to talk about D:

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2012, 09:33:27 am »

Still wondering what Caellath wanted to talk about D:
Probably strategy talk. That, or my mind isn't tainted enough to know yet.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2012, 09:34:03 am »

Well, I doubt it's about Rider. Nobody ever wants to talk about Rider.

What more do you need?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2012, 09:40:14 am »

Well, I doubt it's about Rider. Nobody ever wants to talk about Rider.
But F/Z Rider is the most interesting man in the world!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2012, 09:40:39 am »

Wonderful. Still wondering what Caellath wanted to talk about D:
Strategy talk. Stuff straight from the gutter can be left until the characters get a grip on what's going on.

Evaluation of powers, for an instance.
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2012, 09:42:22 am »

... Lulz. F/Z Rider is amazing. So is FSN Rider, for different reasons.

ANYWAYS. I'm tired. So I'm going to bed. Strategy stuff in morning? :3 Or just lay it out and converse with Haika and Tiruin, and i'll pitch in when I'm not tired ^^

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 01, 2012, 09:51:15 am »

Um, but IC, I have no idea what Archer is.

And that was the other choice other than completely attacking them for trespassing, which I have no idea about too.

Then {Sense Power} on Archer!
No need. Don't waste your mana on finding out random stuff about Archer. He can reveal everything for free. Besides that isn't very tactful. : V

Edit: Actually, I'm probably going to let you do more RPy stuff and post a turn tomorrow after all the proper introductions and strategy talk.

Fine  :-\

Sense Magic.

On everything!  :P

Alright, actually just cast Sense Magic. Because, IC, I would really like to know if they're magical or not.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 01, 2012, 09:52:24 am »

No, I'm not magic. I appeared out of thin air through sheer determination.

D:

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25