Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 47018 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread. Game not started yet.
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2012, 04:51:00 am »

Ah well, whichever it was.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2012, 05:03:44 am »

If Talarion keeps complaining about how weak his character is while my Archer happens to drain mana like a crazy bitch to battle properly and even then he still possesses a glass jaw, I'll poke him with pointy sticks.

Seriously? Your character spends little mana and has a high offensive stat (and high stats overall for that matter) AND 4 endurance. I was expecting a 3 endurance myself. Please don't start complaining. :V
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2012, 05:08:10 am »

Oh, and also in case you haven't noticed, I ended the IC turn on a spot where lot's of potential RPing can (and should) happen. "Should" because, as I've said, story-based RTD.

And, yes,

If Talarion keeps complaining about how weak his character is while my Archer happens to drain mana like a crazy bitch to battle properly and even then he still possesses a glass jaw, I'll poke him with pointy sticks.

Seriously? Your character spends little mana and has a high offensive stat (and high stats overall for that matter) AND 4 endurance. I was expecting a 3 endurance myself. Please don't start complaining. :V

In fact, I think Lancer is stronger, since even with all buffs active, Archer can barely match Lancer in combat. Actually, I'll make it so Archer becomes a bit more powerful as the game goes, since he's both weaker than Lancer and not at full strength in the story.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2012, 05:13:21 am »

In fact, I think Lancer is stronger, since even with all buffs active, Archer can barely match Lancer in combat. Actually, I'll make it so Archer becomes a bit more powerful as the game goes, since he's both weaker than Lancer and not at full strength in the story.
Yeah, that would be nice. As it stands, Archer is weak and you said our enemies will be ass-whooping. Trusting sneaking. Checking other posts and then posting on the IC.

Also, I suppose heroes like Caster and Assassin have 1 endurance, correct?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:04:21 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2012, 05:16:26 am »

Also, I suppose heroes like Caster and Assassin have 1 endurance, correct?
you said our enemies will be ass-whooping.

Keep in mind that ass-whoopin' means REALLY ass-whoopin'. I don't want to spoil much, but don't expect to defeat anyone easily.

Also, you should both name your Noble Phantasms, because unnamed NPs feel underwhelming. : V
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2012, 05:21:34 am »

Keep in mind that ass-whoopin' means REALLY ass-whoopin'. I don't want to spoil much, but don't expect to defeat anyone easily.

Also, you should both name your Noble Phantasms, because unnamed NPs feel underwhelming. : V
Ok then. I was kind of busy yesterday and my mind was not at its greatest shape to name a lot of NPs, since their names should be fairly epic.

Edit: @Talarion: I just read Lancer's status. Were you complaining about that? D:

You should not just consider the fact Archer has a lot of low level NPs. You should take in account that weakened as Archer is, he needs all those to survive and I'll need to play smart.

As it stands Lancer can enter direct combat and use the "attack, attack, attack" strategy.

@GM: I liked both the Servants. Posting my bolded action as soon as I kick some RP in.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:52:36 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2012, 05:38:38 am »

>.> I admit I complain too much. I'm a bitch, I get it. I also am known to feel completely and utterly worthless, and feel that everyone is better than me. I apologise. I'll get onto an IC post when you're done, I'm not too sure what to post at the moment, myself.

(Just got my ass whooped in a match of League of Legends, too, not a fun experience.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2012, 05:46:01 am »

We should set In-game conventions, like if the dialogue can be colored and if we can use italic on the post itself.

To keep things homogeneous, I'm writing the turn using the same format as the OP's, because that will also make it easier for anyone to read through all the posts. That means I'm not coloring anything >.>
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2012, 05:47:15 am »

Kay, sure. I have no problems with colorings, bolds, italics etc.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2012, 06:36:47 am »

@Talarion: I have to admit you did me good, since your complaints made the GM analyze the stats once again and realize Archer is underwhelmed at the moment. Thank you :3

Action: Stare at the white spear Lancer so politely has shown me and remember which weapon it is.

Edit: GM, you could change the OOC thread's name to "Game started already." or something like that, since it has already begun. :P
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:48:36 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2012, 06:44:50 am »

And time to provide a NAME!

Kal'rim Desarr, Shining Spear of the Sky!

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2012, 07:19:38 am »

Erm, uh..

Panic! Then {Sense Power} on Archer!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2012, 08:11:50 am »

It's wonderful, because you fear your own Servant more than the other Servant and Master with you ;3

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2012, 08:22:53 am »

It's wonderful, because you fear your own Servant more than the other Servant and Master with you ;3
Archer is ominous and his personality itself is way worse and less refined than Lancer's. In fact, you could say he is the character with the most tainted morals of the group. I think Lancer looks more friendly than he does.
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2012, 08:24:25 am »

Probably, but the hilarity of the situation still stands. It'd be like if Shirou didn't trust Saber, but completely trusted Rin and Archer.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25