Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread.  (Read 47082 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread. Game not started yet.
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2012, 02:42:31 pm »

Oh, you.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2012, 02:43:05 pm »

@GM: Actually works for me, although the whole "half the living room being destroyed by a strange man who appeared out of nowhere" will be missed.
...How about the improbably delayed summoning? She performs all the ritual, the greatbow cracks and shatters but nothing happens. Haika's char thinks it was probably a fake, Tiruin's char shrugs, goes back to her home and only then Archer pops out of nowhere.

It is a very faulty summoning by a newbie magus, after all.
Or the summoning ritual is just performed in the treasure chamber and Archer is summoned inside the library, because Tiruin fails that hard. Cue Tiruin quickly rushing to see what all the noise is while Haika calmly follows her and goes all "*sigh* what an idiot". Cue snark from both Haika and Archer. It's funny since Tiruin+Lancer and Haika+Archer would get along much better as teams. : V
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2012, 02:47:03 pm »

I approve these planned turn of events. ;)
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2012, 02:48:05 pm »

I also approve. Archer will not be amused by the Master forced upon him though.:P

Edit: And the books should all be hers.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:51:40 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2012, 02:52:11 pm »

I also approve. Archer will not be amused by the Master forced upon him though.:P
Cue Archer wishing he was summoned by Rahul and Rahul wishing he summoned Archer first because Archer matches Lancer even with the faulty summoning. : P
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2012, 02:59:47 pm »

I do not approve. Fumbling too much.  :P

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2012, 03:09:57 pm »

Good news everyone!

Created all the characters, game starting tomorrow morning~

/champagne

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2012, 03:17:24 pm »

* Caellath sips from a glass of red wine.

Excellent. Now we wait and see. I'll also be accepting the champagne by the way.

Perfect, in fact. :P
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:20:13 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2012, 03:36:06 pm »

*adopts rahul voice* "We cannot all be master magi..." Rahul proceeds to partake of the champagne in small regulated sips.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2012, 04:03:30 pm »

* Tiruin

* Kira sneezes and looks to the sky. Muttering something about strangers talking about her and whatnot.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2012, 04:08:23 pm »

* Archer floats in the limbo outside the circle of reincarnation.
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2012, 04:39:20 pm »

>.> Huzzah.

Also, FSN Lancer was BADASS. Did you guys miss the part where, no matter what you do, his spear will pierce your heart? And the fact that WHEN HE THROWS IT, IT'S NEARLY A NUCLEAR GOD DAMNED EXPLOSION!? (Well, not really, but that god damned spear is OPOPOP) He also managed to kill his Master after HE STABBED HIMSELF IN THE HEART WITH HIS OWN SPEAR. Why's there no Cu Chulainn love in here?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2012, 04:48:08 pm »

Also, FSN Lancer was BADASS. Did you guys miss the part where, no matter what you do, his spear will pierce your heart? And the fact that WHEN HE THROWS IT, IT'S NEARLY A NUCLEAR GOD DAMNED EXPLOSION!? (Well, not really, but that god damned spear is OPOPOP) He also managed to kill his Master after HE STABBED HIMSELF IN THE HEART WITH HIS OWN SPEAR. Why's there no Cu Chulainn love in here?
I actually like him. The part where he keeps living out of sheer will after stabbing himself in the heart for enough time to kill that damn priest and save Tohsaka was epic. It is just that I like GARcher much more, but FSN Lancer does get part of my respect, especially because I liked his style and his way of doing things. UBW is actually the only route in which we get to see him properly and he is a cool guy.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:52:26 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2012, 05:00:51 pm »

Yes, but that's GARcher. I used to have a quote of Lancer in my sig... the one about Drinking till dawn, that he says to.. I think Shirou? Or Rin, not sure which. It's one from UBW.

UBW is my favourite route, btw. :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2012, 05:03:30 pm »

UBW is my favourite route, btw. :3
Same.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25