Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What should we use for the Bard Class?

The present build (Continuance Effect based)
BMM42's build (page 38)
A different build (Submit in thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 45

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG v1.2 build thread  (Read 78898 times)

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG OOC Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2012, 09:15:22 am »

If the symbol is of dire importance, I can make another one.
Oh it is of the utmost importance my good sir. It doesn't have to be a nice full color picture or anything, it can be a crappy sketch you made in like <2 minutes.

Also, I've decided to only use the first floor and the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2012, 09:18:16 am »

Wait a minute... why does Alex have his own room in Troy's house?

Is Troy after Alex's quarry?

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2012, 09:32:54 am »

Oh it is of the utmost importance my good sir. It doesn't have to be a nice full color picture or anything, it can be a crappy sketch you made in like <2 minutes.
So I remembered that I tried to make HS sprites for everyone a while ago. So I have this.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2012, 09:56:41 am »

So I remembered that I tried to make HS sprites for everyone a while ago. So I have this.

That's pretty good. Do you have the full sheet of sprites? I'd love to see the rest :P

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2012, 11:46:38 am »

I like to imagine that there is a spirogate on the staircase(s) that lead to certain rooms in other peoples' houses.

Tip-top I say, tip-tokay enough faux British. I should be done making, editing and posting it by today or tomorrow.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2012, 01:33:10 pm »

Pretty sure that's just a typo.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2012, 07:05:43 pm »

Pretty sure that's just a typo.

Yeah. Just a typo. Its Troys room.
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2012, 07:27:23 pm »

That's pretty good. Do you have the full sheet of sprites? I'd love to see the rest :P
You see I said tried. I did TB, then tried to do CA and stopped there because his emo-hair was being a bitch to sprite.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2012, 03:49:35 pm »

I'm going to try and make sprites of all the Angelics now so I don't have to do it later in case people want a base for them later.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2012, 03:52:26 pm »

I don't know if I talked about this before, but all the weapons people can find on their lands will need to be paid for once you find them at the next alchemy. The bonus comes in a couple ways, primarily in that even though they'll exceed the point cost for such, they will not be Rare cards, and they will actually have about a point's worth of bonuses more than you actually pay for.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2012, 04:40:29 pm »

That's pretty good to know actually. So do these rare weapons have a specific, unchangeable build that we're paying for in full or are we just making our own with the modifiers and bonuses ala the (Color) Contraband cards?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2012, 05:11:27 pm »

A specific, unchangeable build. Also, you don't get to know it's property before hand, just so that is clear as well.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2012, 09:57:11 pm »

I'm going to try and make sprites of all the Angelics now so I don't have to do it later in case people want a base for them later.
That was faster the I thought it would be.

The first person to find out all the IRL people I named these people after gets an internet cookie.

Hint: Some of them have been named after Multiple people.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:59:11 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2012, 10:15:19 pm »

That was faster the I thought it would be.

The first person to find out all the IRL people I named these people after gets an internet cookie.
I may or may not try and draw some of these. I PROMISE NOTHING

Also, if they're all relevant, you may have surpassed me as the person with the most 'trolls'.

Edit: derp derp how does the scrollbar even work
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 01:41:59 pm by TherosPherae »

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2012, 11:57:55 pm »

tl;dr i made the thing plz look at it kthx

I either had to upload it as normal-sized pieces (which have always been too big), or a giant compilation of images (which would be waaaaaay too big). With those options, I just decided to upload it to that other place and not img.ie. Excuse the sloppy cropping/arangement; I had to do all that in Gimp instead of Paint because I was working with so many giant images.
Since spoilering apparently doesn't work, I'll just leave the link here. I somehow managed to even fit bdsmsprite in there. A word of warning: it's 2115x1426 so it may load slow for some of you, I dunno. This laptop is awesome and loads it fast, but then my old one would probably take minutes, and I've never used any of your computers.
Jarsus that's a lot of text. Hell, that header text looked smaller in Notepad. This is what happens when I'm offline for a long time, I start saving snippets of text I'm gonna post next time I get on after finishing something and then end up writing an essay. Maybe we can use it as the word of God for the pome tome-- it's long, boring to most people, and came directly from me.

Also also, how does one have a sburb session with only 5 people? One would think an even number would be required for prospit/derse shenanigans.
Maybe if one of them pulls a Sollux and has one of each. Probably not likely to happen though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 45