Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 15: Resurrection!)  (Read 16027 times)

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
Re: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 6: The Immortal Farmer)
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2012, 09:47:50 pm »

Io goes down the branch towards the farmer, in an attempt to retrieve his arrows, assuming they were not broken. Io then went to salvage his knife and look for money, and other valuables. Io also would take his clothes and store them away if possible. If his cattle were still around Io would take the ropes leading them. Lowering his pants after all this Io would use the bathroom on the body, even shaking it. Io was generally a nice person, and even would usually bury his opponents. But this farmer, deserved a far worse death. For now Io would head down the road, the one the farmer was going. If Io could, he would try and figure out in any way where it is he is going, and at the very least what direction, using the sun. Rises East, Falls West right?

(That isn't funny, at this point I would of believed you, also Io's actions.... they suit the farmer. Though I am happy I pretty much got my own turn out of this fight, lol)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 09:53:09 pm by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2012, 09:49:38 pm »

Is it just me, or does it seem that people are either crazy lucky, or the gods of the die hate them?

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2012, 10:16:21 pm »

"Well this is what you wanted isn't it? Matsuo laughed before flourishing his sword.

"Perhaps attacking these villagers wasn't such a clever idea at all wouldn't you say?"

Matsuo charges the bandit leader and strikes for his head.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2012, 10:17:53 pm »

((The villagers are pretty badass. Matsuo, not so much.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2012, 10:23:04 pm »

Watch, as Matsuo gets his head cut off or something.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2012, 05:46:55 am »

Horokomoi chuckles. "You don't understand, they have washing machines, like wash your dirty undies!"

... Let me try again.

Horokomoi chuckles deeply.

"No, not the items. The companies who make them! Like yours, Losuka."

He knew that the Mutoshomi owned a line of factories in Tokugawa.
He then narrows his eyes.

"All jokes aside, those people are very important. They could help us win the war against the imperialists. Or don't you support the Shogunate any more?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 6: Christians and Decapitation)
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2012, 05:41:35 pm »

Chapter 7: Christians and Decapitation

Io raises his hands in relief and climbs down the tree. He makes his way over to the body. The farmer's eyes are still open. He kicks him in the face and they close. Io manages to collect his arrows, all embedded in the ground. Io takes the farmer's knife, which happens to be a Butcher Knife used to cut meats. He also loots the gold he was carrying, a nice profit of 6400 Yen. He allows takes the farmer's clothes and manages to stuff them in his Kimono. After this he shames the body, and then looks toward the sun. Based on the direction it is moving, he is heading west towards Kyoto.

Spoiler: Sarawa Io (click to show/hide)

Sito laughs. "Well, seems like you've come at a great time: A big civil war." The oxen continue to plod down the path. Nikolae does not stop scanning the roads. Time wears on, and afternoon descends into twilight.

(Luck Roll: 6)

"Looks like we're making record time, I did not expect to be here until the midnight." Nikolae sees they are entering a town. "Welcome to Mayfield." As they ride on, Nikolae sees the peasants wearing European-styled clothing, and there are crosses in the field. Sito mutters, "Familiar? A group of English missionaries came down her a generation ago. So this is a Christian village. Nothing wrong with Christians, we just can't look overly Buddhist or they'll call us heretics."

They come to an inn. Sito hitches the oxen to a post on the side. "I will book us a room. In the meantime, you can explore the town. There's no taverns or prostitutes, obviously."

Spoiler: Nikolae Kriegsmacher (click to show/hide)

Shimizu barks out, "Do not kill them, incapacitate!" The Sharpshooters lower their rifles to aim at the Line Infantry's legs.

(4 vs. 4)

A few of the Imperialists are shot in the foot or ankle, but no deaths and they all continue their charge. During this time, Shimizu aimed his rifle for the enemy officer. Finding the decorated man in his sights, he fire his rifle at his head.

(6 vs. 5)

The bullet flies through the air and into the captain's jaw. He flies backwards and sprawls out unconscious. The men around him stop and begin carrying him away. The Line Infantry continue their charge, but Shimizu can tell they are shaken as they meet his unit.

(4 vs. 6)

The swords swing through the air, but Shimizu's troops quickly stab at them with bayonets and knives, causing quick starting casualties. 

Shimizu's Sharpshooters: 64 remaining, boosted moral due to incapacitating enemy officer.

Enemy Line Infantry: 42 Remaining, Shaken due to either the wounding or death of their officer, and a failed charge.

Spoiler: Shimizu Katsuo (click to show/hide)

The eyes of the people turn on Losuka. He stammers, "O-of course! It's just that you're help these English pigs! Just remember, if Britain had won against America, the United States wouldn't be able to support the Shogunate...and what would have happened without America?" He huffs and storms away.

After this, the people resume their everyday business in the market. "I can't wait until the Mutoshomi leave this city." Horokomoi turns around to see his cousin Oushi-Tadai Orogami. He is a big, heavy bearded man, but there is a jolliness in his booming voice. "Good to see you cousin. So, what is this about your dealings with the English? What have you gotten?

Spoiler: Horokomoi Orogami (click to show/hide)

Matsuo charges the bandit leader and slashes at his head.

(2 vs. 5)

The bandit leader rolls away from this, and aims his Pistol at Matsuo. He fires.

(3 vs. 6)

Matsuo deflects the bullet with his sword! The bandit leader is shocked by this, giving the farmers a chance to sneak up on him.

(3 vs. 1)

The Kama farmer slices him across the right arm. The bandit stumbles forward, grunting in pain as a deep gash covers his arm. He turns to face the farmers. "Get out of here!" He charges them.

(4 vs. 1)

He grabs the Kama farmer by the shoulder's and deeply knees him in the chest. The farmer gasps as the air is knocked out of him, and then the bandit leader smashes his face with a headbutt. There is the sound of breaking bone and some blood as the farmer is knocked out. The Bo farmer is still circling, his weapon at the ready.

Spoiler: Matsuo Satoshi (click to show/hide)

The thug nods and charges up the hill at Boto. Boto is ready with his sword, and the engagement begins. The Axe and Sword slash at each other, steel-made sparks flare up the sky. Akira stays hidden, and silently aims the sword for the thief's back. Aiming at the spine, he lets the arrow fly.

(3)

The arrow strikes the bandit behind his left knee. He howls in pain as he is shot. Akira's partner sees that this is an opportune time to attack.

(6 vs. 1)

The thug swings his Axe dire at Boto's neck. He is decapitated, his head flying in a wide arc until it lands with a thud. His body slumps down. Akira's partner yells, "I got him!"

Spoiler: Akira Hiroto (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:43:21 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 7: Christians & Decapitation)
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2012, 05:50:13 pm »

Horokomoi gestures towards Oushi-Tadai.

"This is something to talk over tea. Care to join me at my house?"

TCM, I am watching your every move.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:38:03 pm by borno »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2012, 07:10:47 pm »

Nikolae waves to Sito and decides to look for something productive to do.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2012, 07:16:39 pm »

Matsuo positions himself between the bandit leader and the farmer, once again attacking him from the front.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2012, 07:28:17 pm »

"Very good!" Now, lets bring his head to the sheriff.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2012, 09:12:05 pm »

Head towards Kyoto, and hope to come across signs of a nearby village. Io wished to take a rest stop if possible. Also to purchase a swag bag. With no witnesses to his own crime, Io walked a free man. If Io were to come across anyone walking his way, he would warn them about bandits the way he came from. There was a dead man on the road. He wanted to cover his tracks just a little.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2012, 09:12:48 pm »

Head towards Kyoto, and hope to come across signs of a nearby village. Io wished to take a rest stop if possible. Also to purchase a swag bag. With no witnesses to his own crime, Io walked a free man. If Io were to come across anyone walking his way, he would warn them about bandits the way he came from. There was a dead man on the road. He wanted to cover his tracks just a little.
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2012, 09:16:32 pm »

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

Wait... I have money.... this makes everything better. Obviously.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2012, 09:19:55 pm »

Hate to nit-pick, but I have a rifle not a bow. Make sure you don't forget that sir, I live for explosions.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12