Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 794 795 [796] 797 798 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940078 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Worst bombsquad in the galaxy
« Reply #11925 on: February 05, 2013, 04:05:59 am »

(Open the blast doors!  Open the blast doors!  Close the blast doors!  Close the blast doors!)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11926 on: February 05, 2013, 04:10:32 am »

((PW doesn't roll for us using the bones of the fallen. All my illusions are shattered.

On the other hand, his forum usage has just been interrupted by lesser shoggoths.))

"...nobody shoot anything. We are calm. This is... um... interesting?"

Examine this "macro mist" in closer detail. Not to be confused with closer distance.

Also stay behindish someone who looks like they could tank a mining laser.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11927 on: February 05, 2013, 04:14:40 am »

((I think Piecewise played with a text editor and copy pasted the original url to fake it. :P

Love it though, especially Toaster's prophecy of doom.))

((Oh baby, give me a sample of your sweet, sweet, DNA))

(( robaryd givmeet a samplofth yourweeait, weeaitDNAr.))

((I believe the magic word is weeait.))

Team C ; Feyri Nirel - Armored Mercenary - Mining Zone Entry: Main Elevator.

"-And thank you Mesk." Feyri said as the doctor held up to his word of fixing up everyone else - at least she didn't have to cauterize their shallow wounds with her rifle.

And then the lights came, and the spotlight went over to the new arrival.

"Aim for the cutting laser and shoot at it. Flank the way with fire."

She looked at the man and amplified her voice after whispering the statement above through squad channels. Faith had the right idea, once again.

"We don't mean any harm! Uninfected! Law and Order!"

Err, diplomacy the suit!

=+=+Private+Channel+=+=
Quote from: >James Kelly
Do you think he's still alive? The one in the suit, that is. He doesn't seem to be holding it...alertly, I think.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:25:33 am by Tiruin »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11928 on: February 05, 2013, 06:26:34 am »

Name:Flint/Deeper Scum - Team C - Mining area, Entrance

Oh, crap! Okay, Flint, don't show fear, sharks can smell fear. If that miner hasn't been eaten then I will be fine. "Hello there, friend! I have good news for you!" said Flint, as he slowly began approaching the Miner, trying to walk as lightly as he could on the Grayshark mist floor. "These people here are a UWM rescue team! We're saved!" said Flint, briefly pointing at his teammates. That must break my personal record for most lies in one sentence. "They have a cure for the disease and they're going to get us all to safety. So, please, lay down your weapon and join us in bringing this merry message to everyone!"

Spread the merry message of love, as stated above. If by the time I have gone next to the miner he hasn't responded or moved, get his laser and open up his suit (with my hands, not his laser). If the mist starts eating me, run back, close the door and apply flamethrower to self.

Teammates only:"That's strange. Do you think the tunnels were always like that or were they covered by mist when they started storing bodies here? Try to disturb it as little as possible."

The rage button is actually a mental sort of thing. In a Synth-flesh body it would still function, and it would be much more powerful.
((Oh holy shit. Calling it right now: If Faith ever loses her entire body and can't get it back, she's probably going to get a custom synthflesh one and be horrifying.))
((Having your body get eaten by gray mist doesn't seem so bad now, does it? Sure, you'll stop being the walking medpack but in return you'll become the Hulk.))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 06:29:25 am by Parisbre56 »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11929 on: February 05, 2013, 06:36:02 am »

Verfluchten Ort...

I get the feeling that this is what the interior of the morgue looked like before it was disturbed. I'd recommend nobody goes out there, yet.

Examine the mist.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11930 on: February 05, 2013, 06:41:17 am »

((Poor Piecewise... Go get some sleep man, before you attract Cthulhu or something.))

Bishop managed to not gasp in shock/horror at the sight of the corridor, and even though he was reassured by how the man in the suit wasn't being disintegrated while screaming horribly, he still didn't like the look of the grey haze looking stuff.

"Everybody be cool and don't touch that stuff. I don't like the looks of this..."

Keep my rifle trained on his and keep an eye on the grey haze lookalike stuff.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11931 on: February 05, 2013, 08:40:43 am »

"Boy, am I glad I can't see what's over there. I get the feeling I wouldn't like it. Nope, no sirree."

Wait in what I presume to be my out-of-sight position. Don't get out yet.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11932 on: February 05, 2013, 09:00:50 am »

Brother Lars adopted his preaching tone of voice.  "Greetings, sir!  May the light of Steve shine up our meeting!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11933 on: February 05, 2013, 10:33:07 am »

Examine the walls.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11934 on: February 05, 2013, 12:16:18 pm »

((Not much time... post action
Must... read... posts

Anyho, people seem to have the diplomacy down, so let's just try not to fuck everybody up.))

Miyamoto: Check around with heat vision, tell findings to teammates. If excrement starts colliding with the proverbial cooling unit, use laser rifle on humanoid enemies, or microwave amp on haze-related shenanigans.

Lucas action: same, but replace laser rifle with bullseye mode and micro amp with laser drones.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11935 on: February 05, 2013, 08:05:16 pm »

Teammates only:"That's strange. Do you think the tunnels were always like that or were they covered by mist when they started storing bodies here? Try to disturb it as little as possible."
"Well, I'm guessing they were either digging up and selling alien artifacts, then released or got infected by the mist on accident, or they came across a big mass of this and realized they could dig up and sell it, at which point it proved contaminating."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11936 on: February 05, 2013, 09:36:53 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

A man in a mining suit and a laser. He didn't even know if the man was alive and it was very likely he wasn't, but still... Milno's muscles twitched slightly and tensed, preparing to push him into a rocket-assisted dodging movement to any direction.

Prepare to dodge out of the way of possible problems. As in, prepare to dodge out of the way of death-dealing shenanigans and do so if shit happens.
Spoiler: B Team (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11937 on: February 06, 2013, 12:38:14 am »

Tap...Tap...Tap

Feyri could feel the stock of her rifle as her fingers awaited for the signal to either shoot or holster.

Then, she noticed Milno.

"Say...Milno. You've got rockets, right? And rockets produce heat, right? Is there anyway you could be propelled forward while-"

Oh. Duh.

"Erm, nevermind."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11938 on: February 06, 2013, 03:18:05 am »

(( OKAY OKAY I AM BACK

IS JOBASIO DEAD?! TELL IT TO ME STRAIGHT, MAN.
If he's alive, can anyone gimme a brief-ish summary of just what's been going down over the past RL month or so?))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11939 on: February 06, 2013, 04:56:23 am »

((Shit getting blown up, people getting infected with the virus that turns out to be REALLY funky, Jim getting shot repeatedly and then destroying said shooters with furniture, a doctor threatening us with a 1/8th nuke on a deadman switch, grey mystery shark mist that eats things, people setting things on fire as well as the shark mist, everyone getting messed with through the elevator system and recently a corridor made from the grey shark mist stuff with a dude in an exosuit armed with a mining laser that's currently just standing there in a complete vaccum.

So, basically, just a normal working day in the HMRC. And I still can't help but chuckle at the whole shark mist thing.))
Pages: 1 ... 794 795 [796] 797 798 ... 1256