Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 796 797 [798] 799 800 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938736 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Worst bombsquad in the galaxy
« Reply #11955 on: February 06, 2013, 01:38:40 pm »

((Wait, Feyri still had a MkI? Damn, I really thought she had a MkII by now, at least.
I mean, what has she spent all of her tokens on then?))
Guns, mostly

Tesla Sabre 4:35/5:00
Gauss rifle [9/10](scoped with barrel) (+1 medium -1 short)(+1 long if scope is used)
Digital zoom 1-10x
Arming sword (str 10 needed, +2 to str when hittin if str requirement is met.)(Mark of Vo-nos)
Combat shield (plastic)(Mark of Algis)(large chunk missing from the top, spider web cracking)
Medieval combat manual.
Laser rifle 30/30
laser rifle battery

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11956 on: February 06, 2013, 02:11:24 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno rose, staring at the resulting mess with an expression that quickly changed from neutral to snarling contempt. "Jim is right. She'll be brought back, but we can't afford to take our sweet time anymoe. B team, shoot to kill at all times from now on."

"If there's a need to stop firing, I can think about if we still haven't reduced everything to bite-sized chunks by then. If I'm incapacitated, someone can drag me to the elevator too."

Prepare to advance after the team regroups.
Spoiler: B Team (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11957 on: February 06, 2013, 02:43:57 pm »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"...ohshitohshitohshitohshit..."
Look around, see who needs medical attention first, and get that dynamic bonus going.  Triage and diagnosis tiem!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11958 on: February 06, 2013, 03:00:35 pm »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

"...ohshitohshitohshitohshit..."
Look around, see who needs medical attention first, and get that dynamic bonus going.  Triage and diagnosis tiem!

Also do this, with the Emergency Kit.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11959 on: February 06, 2013, 05:16:35 pm »

Err, diplomacy the suit!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Robo parts...

But...yeah. It's very demoralizing seeing that my action didn't explicitly correlate to my death this time. Especially when said action didn't end up with what I was planning to do or think to do - as Diplomacy also meant that I was thinking of steadying my aim at the guy, speaking while holding position and watching for movement. Though...Seeing Paris' action, I guess that's understandable. Shows what I know of English.

At least now I know that hinting what I'm currently thinking of doing, and how I feel about the situation - not bolded given it being in context, doesn't do anything in relation to the action.

Thanks though. I appreciate the...explanation.))

Edit: ((I'm mostly sure that I did bring my Datapad Diary along. Checking back, taking it from the Sword's quarters, I made no specific action to put it back anywhere. > If the GM acknowledges this and someone, somehow finds it and cracks the code, it may have circumstantial thoughts regarding recent events prior to this mission.

Yes I type the entries up and save them in a dormant file first before uploading it. :P))

((Wait, Feyri still had a MkI? Damn, I really thought she had a MkII by now, at least.
I mean, what has she spent all of her tokens on then?))
((Nothing good.))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:34:33 pm by Tiruin »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11960 on: February 06, 2013, 05:42:17 pm »

((Robo parts... D:))
((Come on. No need to be sad about that. All Jim needs is the organochemistry Overrider and a few dead bodies and he can make you a new body, even better than your last one. Or you can just accept the fact that the human body is imperfect and that you should replace it with a robot.))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 05:47:31 pm by Parisbre56 »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #11961 on: February 06, 2013, 05:53:18 pm »

((Robo parts D:))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11962 on: February 06, 2013, 06:04:00 pm »

(Cheer up.  Jim and Feyri are suddenly a lot more... "compatible".)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11963 on: February 06, 2013, 06:30:01 pm »

(Yeah, no. I'm telling the docs to Jensen the hell out of Feyri. I don't think Tir would want her to be robo-bodied, and in-character Jim wouldn't want that either.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11964 on: February 06, 2013, 06:43:02 pm »

(Yeah, no. I'm telling the docs to Jensen the hell out of Feyri. I don't think Tir would want her to be robo-bodied, and in-character Jim wouldn't want that either.)

((Well, she was only sliced in half, not her lower half vaporized, so just bring the lower half back along with the upper half. Not like she's not been jigsawed back together before.))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 06:44:43 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11965 on: February 06, 2013, 07:37:08 pm »

(Hey, that happened to me too. At least Simus was already partially robotic beforehand... :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11966 on: February 06, 2013, 07:52:55 pm »

(Hey, that happened to me too. At least Simus was already partially robotic beforehand... :P)

((You also had your chest cavity blown out by The Teamkiller rifle.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11967 on: February 06, 2013, 07:57:28 pm »

(Yep. If that hadn't happened I probably would have just gotten the legs replaced, but afterward there didn't seem to be much point in keeping only a pair of arms and a head. Especially since I've replaced the arms by now. :P)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11968 on: February 06, 2013, 08:05:14 pm »

((Point stands, Feyri won't be getting much more in the way of robo-bits unless Tiruin wants it or some nincompoop leaves her lower half behind.))
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:08:03 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11969 on: February 06, 2013, 08:16:57 pm »

(Nobody grabbed it, huh? So many people were trying to carry her off I figured someone had... Guess I'll do it myself.)
Pages: 1 ... 796 797 [798] 799 800 ... 1256