Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940072 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Worst bombsquad in the galaxy
« Reply #11910 on: February 04, 2013, 02:07:55 pm »

((Oh baby, give me a sample of your sweet, sweet, DNA))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Bad With Children
« Reply #11911 on: February 04, 2013, 02:28:38 pm »

She moved over to Milno to try to help him.

[Team B Leader=Milno]

Milno stared at Feyri as she approached him.
"Feyri, I'm fine. Even if no one comes to get my suit sealed, it'll probably cut off my leg to prevent me from dying, like it did once before."

He then looked down and stared for a while at the piece of rebar. Best to take it out of the place it was.

Hold piece of rebar with badger claw and prepare to pull it out (aka dynamic bonus).
Spoiler: B Team (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:35:58 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #11912 on: February 04, 2013, 02:35:24 pm »

[Team A Medic - Mesk]

Begin sealing up teammates' suits.  Start with whoever's got Mk.I suits, and go up from there.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11913 on: February 04, 2013, 03:16:15 pm »

((Oh, doesn't Pancaek have a MKII? Shouldn't he be fine?))
((Same problem as me, I believe. The delimbing system only kicks in when the (MkII or MkIII) suit is exposed to vacuum, probably because in places with an atmosphere the suit can stop the blood loss and allow the wearer to keep the limb or at least make healing easier.))
Actually his problem is a bit different. He's got a tear in the chest section of his suit, so if he depressurizes he's gonna get clipped in half at about nipple height.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11914 on: February 04, 2013, 03:31:01 pm »

Jim looks himself over as best as he can. Just something to do while killing time and waiting for everyone to get fixed up.

(Edited.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:38:19 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11915 on: February 04, 2013, 03:33:42 pm »

Jim helped Milno get the piece of rebar out of his leg. With his hands and not his amps.
((SerCon, let me try to do this on my own. At least if I maim myself, it'll be my fault. Also, gorilla synth-flesh arms. :P)

Edited last post to add an action for that.))
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:36:19 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11916 on: February 04, 2013, 05:39:08 pm »

Simus gets out one of her civilian gauss rifles and readies it.

Ready to go.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #11917 on: February 04, 2013, 06:36:20 pm »

Actually his problem is a bit different. He's got a tear in the chest section of his suit, so if he depressurizes he's gonna get clipped in half at about nipple height.

"Well shit, looks like I've got a big ol' gapin' hole in my chest. I think this is where I got shot after they shot my leg and before I got hit in the head. uhh...any help?"

Wait for mesk to seal me up, as I don't have anything to do it myself

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11918 on: February 04, 2013, 06:48:20 pm »

Wait for mesk to seal me up, as I don't have anything to do it myself
((There's always the tried and true !!FUN!! method of melting something over the hole.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11919 on: February 04, 2013, 08:52:45 pm »

((While that works great for making a cast, pouring molten metal over a hole in your suit is probably ill-advised.

In other words, go for it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11920 on: February 04, 2013, 09:03:49 pm »

Fix dat suit.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11921 on: February 04, 2013, 09:59:00 pm »

Get ready for a breach and when everyone is ready and their suits sealed, press the button to open the door and get behind someone in a big suit, pointing my rifle into the mines.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11922 on: February 05, 2013, 02:18:35 am »

The rage button is actually a mental sort of thing. In a Synth-flesh body it would still function, and it would be much more powerful.
((Oh holy shit. Calling it right now: If Faith ever loses her entire body and can't get it back, she's probably going to get a custom synthflesh one and be horrifying.))

"I have medifoam, but I also have alien reconstruction death and I don't know if medifoam was intended to be vacuum-proof."

See if I can sense how fast the disease is eating my lungs. If so, try to estimate time remaining until it starts impacting my performance and time remaining until death.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #11923 on: February 05, 2013, 03:39:27 am »

Ok so...Brain no work very well now. Tired and computer...well content coding errors so Shit looks like this:

And As much as I'd like to let Milno Reso Toalikiesr out of ein plaut itaseg - I'm no prude, after all-I think I'm gonna have say no.

OK, also, for the sake of speed and for the sake of time and for the sake of my eyes, we're all gonna take a trip to piecewise's happy, sleep deprived delusion land. And in piecewise's happy deprived sleep delusion land, everyone has fixed their suits; because thats fairly reasonable, right? I mean mesk has the sealing kit and even if everyone just slapped each other in the bums for the next 10 turns the suits would get sealed eventually. Or at least I assume they would.

And also in my jolly land of oh god I want to sleep, everyone stacked up on the door like proper soldiers and we're all cooperating and talking and loving our neighbors and oh god even in the middle of a fever dream I'm not buying this for a second. Ok you all sort of shove and push and line up on either side of the door and then someone, the little girl or boy who wanted it most, presses the button to open the door. The nice computerized lady voice says: "Door opening, please stand by."

The door grinds up and opens onto a black corridor, which you all shine your lights down. Standing in the center of the corridor is a man in a Mining exosuit with a cutting laser in hand. But thats not really the strange part. The strange part is that the hall he's in does not appear to be one made by man. The hall he's in appears to be constructed of Macrosized Gray haze.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11924 on: February 05, 2013, 04:00:59 am »

(How the hell did that happen? In the image, I mean. O.o)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 1256