Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937747 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Feyri stopped her salute, as no other person of command was present. Steve was uncounted there.

"Bishop, catch the Advanced Kit Mesk threw me! There must be something in it that would help here."

Hand the Kit over. Get my First Aid Kit back.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:23:05 am by Tiruin »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Bishop looked at Feyri strangely for a moment before holding the kit up.

"I've already got it remember? I used it to open the door to the computer downstairs. Still, if I can open this door, then it'll make things easier."

See if I can open that door somehow. Check to see if it responds to the circuits and if it doesn't, disable the circuits leading to the door, for safety, and get Feyri to help me manhandle it open.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My memory...she is fuzzy of late." Feyri said to herself.

Help Bishop! By manhandling it open!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Bishop looked at Feyri strangely for a moment before holding the kit up.

"I've already got it remember? I used it to open the door to the computer downstairs. Still, if I can open this door, then it'll make things easier."

See if I can open that door somehow. Check to see if it responds to the circuits and if it doesn't, disable the circuits leading to the door, for safety, and get Feyri to help me manhandle it open.
[aux:1] You open the panel next to the elevator and start poking around to see if you can get the thing to open the doors. You pulse one circuit and the doors flex with noticeable force as they press tighter together, entering lockdown. Dang.

You and Feyri take one door each and pull, trying to force the door open, but can't manage to budge it. The lockdown must have deployed some sort of physical bolts to hold the door.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Feyri turned to Bishop with a flat expression. "And to think they had no back-up power sources.

Isn't there any emergency call buttons around here, or a system override? Or...wait, that must be in the main console."

((Are we both locked in something, or the doors shut us out of something?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Feyri turned to Bishop with a flat expression. "And to think they had no back-up power sources.

Isn't there any emergency call buttons around here, or a system override? Or...wait, that must be in the main console."

((Are we both locked in something, or the doors shut us out of something?))
(Sometimes I think you only have a limited idea of whats going on. :P)
The elevator closed tighter when Bishop tried to open it by hacking into the control panel. Basically, you're in the same situation you were in moments ago, but the doors can't be manhandled open because they were bolted in place mechanically. There's still that hole he cut in the door.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Um, Bishop. If you need extra...'force' in taking that panel, I have two friends that would love to help, if there are no other alternatives.

Jim, can you help Mesk? I think I'm hearing his erratic breathing again."

Follow whatever Bishop would command, in good terms.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Sigged.  ;)

------

Wow that was a long read. I'll be typing up a sign up sheet for the next lethal mission soon. Really enjoying your writing, piecewise! The missions are very well thought out.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

The missions are very well thought out.
((On the GM side, that is.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

The missions are very well thought out.
((On the GM side, that is.))
((This. This so bad.))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow that was a long read. I'll be typing up a sign up sheet for the next lethal mission soon. Really enjoying your writing, piecewise! The missions are very well thought out.
((Welcome and good luck then. But be warned, Faith and Ivan are probably joining us in the next mission. Just be glad Mesk probably isn't.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

A few questions:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:02:22 pm by Orb »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim attempted to assist by just melting the doors.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

((Welcome and good luck then. But be warned, Faith and Ivan are probably joining us in the next mission. Just be glad Mesk probably isn't.))

((Wait a second. Isn't Ivan slowly turning into a murderous monstrosity and Faith partially possessed by a homicidal cyborg? Oh god.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wait a second. Isn't Ivan slowly turning into a murderous monstrosity and Faith partially possessed by a homicidal cyborg? Oh god.))
((Yes! Now you got what I meant by the "good luck" part. Your chances of survival dropped abysmally and you haven't even joined the RtD yet.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 1256