Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937476 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((I knew there was a hatch! There's always an escape hatch in a properly designed elevator!))
((I'd hate to say I told you so, but you melted the floor...Jim.  :P))

Aid the other two in getting Mesk out, throw him the first aid kit to raise his morale. That means that even if he is feet away from me, the gravity won't hurt anyone. Y'know, before we pull him up.

"Got it, Bishop.

Mesk...what happened to most of your body?! Bah, anyway, hold this and rest it against your...remaining arm. We need more leverage, try to look for some handholds in the wall as we pull you up."

Cheer the rest on and help them!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Is it just me, or are one or two people doing Bad Ideas while everyone else cheers them on or sits there drooling?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Is it just me, or are one or two people doing Bad Ideas while everyone else cheers them on or sits there drooling?))
((No, it is happening. It is just like when Jim decided to melt something while possessed by the Infection and ended up destroying the elevator's floor. But all the time.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Actually, it's just you two. :P We already have the cable set up and used it once successfully when it was just Jim alone hauling up Mesk. Jim may have one less arm now but Bishop's got two good ones and Jim's only helping, so it should be fine.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...and help them!
((Like I would leave people behind to die...theoretically...))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Actually, it's just you two. :P We already have the cable set up and used it once successfully when it was just Jim alone hauling up Mesk. Jim may have one less arm now but Bishop's got two good ones and Jim's only helping, so it should be fine.)
((No, this time things are actually tame in my opinion. I was referring to before this, with all the mysterious machine matter. In this very moment I think you won't particularly screw up, I'm just hoping you do.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

>Everyone
Feyri hops down into the shaft and grabs the cable, handing it to mesk to tie around himself. After he tries and fails for a few minutes to get the cable under himself feyri gives him a hand and gets the cable tied around is legs and waist in a rough harness before radioing up to Jim and Bishop.
"He's tied, heave-ho!"
[Jim str:4-1]
[Bishop str:2]

Bishop takes the first spot on the cable while Jim wraps the slack around his remaining arm and the two begin pulling. It takes a few minutes of work more traditionally reserved for men in loin cloths under the persuasion of a whip but the pair manage to drag mesk up the 4th floor and deposit his floppy carcass on the floor.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Whew... Your heavier than you look."

Bishop untied Mesk and threw the end of the cable down.

"Now tie it around Charro and then get up here yourself. You lot can look for a way to get this storage device downstairs while I disable the elevator clamps."

Throw the cable down again after untying Mesk and get ready to pull Charro up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"That's an easy one, Bishop. I figure between me, you, Feyri, and Mesk, we can probably tie the cable to the storage device and lower it down safely."

Jim stays ready to pull Charro up when asked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(What do you mean, floppy carcass?  I'm still alive!)
"Thanks, guys!  ...for the second time today."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Um, everyone. Charro is in the observation room. I left him there, safe and sound. Now lets move. I'll check it out first, if you won't mind, Jim." Feyri said, still unaware of what has become of the only person who has survived two missions in this mission.

Get back to the observation room, and examine Charro.

Then get back into the Testing room, glaring at the black disk once more before turning to the Main Computer.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Um, everyone. Charro is in the observation room. I left him there, safe and sound. Now lets move. I'll check it out first, if you won't mind, Jim." Feyri said, still unaware of what has become of the only person who has survived two missions in this mission.

Get back to the observation room, and examine Charro.

Then get back into the Testing room, glaring at the black disk once more before turning to the Main Computer.

You run back to the observation room. Yep, Charro is still...lazy...so you make your way back down to the testing room and take a look at the disk. It's just sitting there, completely stable and immobile. You grumble at it before continuing on to main computer. It is sitting there exactly like a computer tends to do.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Alright, but first, I need you to come up here and help us lower the HDDSM. It's pretty heavy."

Tie the cable very carefully all around the HDDSM and get ready to lower it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Ninja, you. (click to show/hide)

"Alright then, hold up there."''

Aid them with the HDDSM.

On the side, tell them to put their backs into it!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Spoiler: Ninja, you. (click to show/hide)

"Alright then, hold up there."''

Aid them with the HDDSM.

On the side, tell them to put their backs into it!

You spin on your heel, again, and make your way aaaaaall the way back up to the shaft and then up the ladder to the 4th floor. You squeeze through the hole in the doors of the elevator and salute, ready for work.

"Alright, but first, I need you to come up here and help us lower the HDDSM. It's pretty heavy."

Tie the cable very carefully all around the HDDSM and get ready to lower it.
You free the cable from mesk and tie it around the cart holding the HDDSM in such a way that you hope it's nice and stable. You start to wheel it to the elevator shaft when you realize it's gonna be pretty damn hard to get it through that hole you cut, it will mean lifting it a foot or so by hand.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 1256