Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3937716 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Plus Ivan's a teamkiller, Milno don't give a fuck, there is no medic, Feyri's a yandere, we don't talk about May, Renen sometimes just molests people...

Anyway, good luck on your first mission! :D))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Plus Ivan's a teamkiller, Milno don't give a fuck, there is no medic, Feyri's a yandere, we don't talk about May, Renen sometimes just molests people...

Anyway, good luck on your first mission! :D))

((Don't forget that there's at least two of us almost permanently entombed in the simulator. Making weapons. Testing weapons. Dicking around. Making more weapons.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Don't forget that there's at least two of us almost permanently entombed in the simulator. Making weapons. Testing weapons. Dicking around. Making more weapons.))
((Which is great. The battle simulation showed Nekarios has the bad habit of killing both Nikitian and himself. And Nikitian has the bad habit of being killed.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Which is great. The battle simulation showed Nekarios has the bad habit of killing both Nikitian and himself. And Nikitian has the bad habit of being killed.))

((We'll probably both end up going on the next mission, by the way. I intend to have SOMETHING on me, likely a MFM.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

A few questions:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Lets see here...
The jobs were more about roles then anything else. Grunts were in there specifically for people who didn't want to play any sort of specific role. So it is the "Best" if you want to be all around versatile. It's the idea that those negatives are taken out of things that someone playing a role wouldn't use.

You can get a little bit for used, unreloadable weapons, but not a lot.  You always get full refunds if you don't use the weapon. You may lose a token or so if you take it on a mission and bounce it around a lot or something.

That seems like the type of question that testing in the Simulators would be good for.

Jim attempted to assist by just melting the doors.
[Exotic:2+1+1]
The door blooms red and then orange and yellow, the edges slowly heating and then melting away. You expand the hole to the point that it reaches the floor. That should make things easier.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Thanks Jim. You just saved me some fuel. OK Feyri, Jim, we're gonna lower this thing SLOWLY down to the bottom of the shaft. We cannot afford to break this thing with clumsiness, so please, BE GENTLE WITH IT."

Check the ties on the HDDSM twice, doing some test tugs to make sure they hold before slowly wheeling it out into the shaft and lowering it gently down to the bottom with the cord.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Understood. Let's get this done so we can go home... or at least back to the ship," Jim said, preparing to aid Bishop's plan.

Something else occurred to him, too. "Bishop. After we're through with lowering this, mind heading with me to Manufacturing and seeing if we can find an arm, or at least something that can function as an arm for this platform? We could get this done faster - and safer - if I had both hands."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Understood. Let's get this done so we can go home... or at least back to the ship," Jim said, preparing to aid Bishop's plan.

Something else occurred to him, too. "Bishop. After we're through with lowering this, mind heading with me to Manufacturing and seeing if we can find an arm, or at least something that can function as an arm for this platform? We could get this done faster - and safer - if I had both hands."
"Thanks Jim. You just saved me some fuel. OK Feyri, Jim, we're gonna lower this thing SLOWLY down to the bottom of the shaft. We cannot afford to break this thing with clumsiness, so please, BE GENTLE WITH IT."

Check the ties on the HDDSM twice, doing some test tugs to make sure they hold before slowly wheeling it out into the shaft and lowering it gently down to the bottom with the cord.

Bishop double checks the knots on the HDDSM's cart and makes sure jim and feyri have hold of the rope before he slowly pushes the cart through the door and grabs the rope himself.
[Feyri str:2]
[Bishop str:1]
[Jim:5-1]
Despite the fact that Feyri and Bishop prove themselves to be massive weaklings the HDDSM reaches the bottom of the shaft in one piece, almost entirely thanks to Jim and his amazing strength even with only one arm.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Whew... I'm in envy of your endurance Jim. We'll see if there's a spare arm in the base for you somewhere once I'm done with the computer. Come on Feyri, I need your help with getting the thing out of the bottom of the elevator shaft and onto the 5th floor."

Untie the cable attached up here and then head downstairs and use the cable to help pull the HDDSM onto the 5th floor with Feyri.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

...we don't talk about May...
((I lol'd in good humor. TCM makes it good...in a contorted version of the word.))

"Alright, Jim, you take the rear, I'll take that side over there across Bishop," Feyri replied.

At the back of her head, she wondered if this was all a hazard mission, a "PvE" as it was abbreviated. Mesk and Charro were incapacitated, though obviously not dead...

"I'll try to look for some leverage."

Look for any item to aid in pulling the HDDSM. And Help Bishop.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Sign up Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 08:43:59 am by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Pssst. New guy, HDDSM is a data storage device.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

((Pssst. New guy, HDDSM is a data storage device.))

((What? I don't know what you're talking about.  :P))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim shrugged modestly. "It's a good platform. It does not sicken, it knows neither hunger nor thirst nor pain, the arms do not tremble from exertion, the legs do not grow weary, there are no troublesome organs such as lungs distracting me. And best of all I can lose an arm and a head and still complete my mission," he said. "Once I help you with this, I'm going to go look for an arm."

Jim goes down the elevator shaft to help with lifting the HDDSM into the fifth floor, then heads back up to Manufacturing to look for a new arm.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

(( I wonder if Travis would still enjoy the VR that much or if he will forsake using it for the time being  ;) - either way it will certainly make for a good character development.
We'll see, I suppose.
@Orb Welcome to the HMRC! Enjoy your stay :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1256