Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938270 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I love a robot man.
« Reply #1200 on: April 19, 2012, 10:59:50 pm »

((@Tiruin: Did Feyri purposefully narrate the facts that happened during the first mission in a different way?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 19, 2012, 11:00:32 pm »

((@Tiruin: Did Feyri purposefully alter the facts that happened during the first mission?))

((<_<))
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 19, 2012, 11:01:09 pm »

((@Tiruin: Did Feyri purposefully alter the facts that happened during the first mission?))

((<_<))

((Alter what? You did see she held back, right?

What facts did she miss? Ellipses expresses omission  :P

Edit: I saw that edit))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 19, 2012, 11:01:51 pm »

((...Milno was the one to get the power source by the way. After kicking Faith in the chest.))
((I don't know if you forgot or if Feyri is only lying :V))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 19, 2012, 11:02:58 pm »

((Then where did Faith get those bonus tokens? I thought Feyri handed it over to Faith. Milno got points by that spinning artifact thing that nearly lopped off people's appendages?

Edit: I saw your edit- edit  :P

Edit II : For memories. See below for clarification.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:04:45 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 19, 2012, 11:04:16 pm »

((Nope. Milno got the power source after two will rolls, kicking Faith and after that he kept it in an one-armed bear hug. Milno got tokens for the source and the weapon.
Edit: PM me if you want me to tell you what happened. Feyri still needs some cyborg love, though.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 11:18:33 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: April 20, 2012, 12:01:23 am »

Jim goes for an easy counter and moves to simply sweep the legs out from under Milno.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1207 on: April 20, 2012, 01:26:40 am »

((I meant the other clearing. So, the main target))

Head to the main target.
Yo head toward the main target. As you get closer you see what looks to be an muscular statue with 4 arms standing outside the entrance to the Temple. As you watch the statue turns its head to look at you, it's got solid black eyes and a mouth like a ventriloquist dummy. Its mouth drops open and a low, multitonal voice rolls out.

"Hallelujah"

"...Shit. Hey, is anyone else near the final secondary? Apparently its surrounded by a thick wall that connected to the primary complex. I'm not sure how we're getting in... If only someone brought explosives."

Walk closer and examine the walls, walking perpendicularly to them and searching for sentries, openings, or markings.

"I'm going to try something. If you find my fried, braindead corpse by the wall, then I failed."

Mason activates for the Psychokinetic Amp AND the Field Manipulator, attempting to meld both forces into a more powerful tool with which to cut through the wall somehow, or simply dig under it.

You walk along the wall for a while but fail to find any sort of opening. It appears to be a perfectly uniform wall the whole way. You consider trying to use the field manipulator in conjunction with your amp, but it appears that the input system for this manipulator has been stripped away, probably so whatever that organic thing was could interface with it directly.

You shrug and decide to simply try and burn a hole in the wall. A small hole should do it, just large enough to crawl through. You focus on an area about a foot in diameter and will it to burn. [exotic wep roll:2] You feel the amp extend into your mind but it contracts almost instantaneously. Something must have gone wrong.

((I Say we gather all those stranded crewmembers and start a riot of our own. Hey, FREE MEATSHIELDS!))
((All of us have spinal implants capable of delivering nerve-wrecking shocks if it happens to please Steve. Happy rioting.))

Milno tries tries either a suplex or a punch to the throat. Just because he wants to do it.
Jim goes for an easy counter and moves to simply sweep the legs out from under Milno.
[Milno dex roll:3]
[Jim dex roll:5]
Milno goes for the kill, bringing a blow straight toward jim's throat. Jim, channeling all he's learned through 80's kungfu movies staring Pat Morita, brings his leg around like a cyborg sickle and sweeps Milno off his feet.
[Milno Dex roll:4]
Milno rights himself in mid air and lands on his hands and knees.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:40:50 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 20, 2012, 01:37:50 am »

Mason closes his eyes and meditates, concentrating on a visual image of where he wants to burn the hole. He tries once more to burn a hole through the wall, willing it with all of his willpower and intellectual might.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 20, 2012, 01:54:08 am »

Adrian takes everyone he can get to where the others are

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 20, 2012, 02:05:23 am »

(@Spinal's sig: I liked Watchmen although I didn't think the movie was that good. :-\ Rorshach was the best character in both the graphic novel and the movie, though. :D)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1212 on: April 20, 2012, 03:04:45 am »

Mason closes his eyes and meditates, concentrating on a visual image of where he wants to burn the hole. He tries once more to burn a hole through the wall, willing it with all of his willpower and intellectual might.
You clear your mind and focus on the wall. [Exotic weapons roll:4] You feel like your brain is being squeezed through a keyhole as the wall begins to heat, glowing slowly up through red to yellow to white. You let it burn brightly for a few seconds before relaxing. As you regain your composure you tap on the still glowing chunk of wall. It seems solid. Damn.

Adrian takes everyone he can get to where the others are
You gather up everyone still alive around the wreckage and direct them back toward the shuttle. They follow you there. (I can't really have yo go where the others are because they're scattered everywhere.

Map: Blue is Adrian, green is Mason, purple is Victor, yellow is faith, brown is Ivan.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 20, 2012, 06:06:16 am »

While Jim initiates his awkward dancing, Milno will try to move away, letting Jim hit the ground so he can apply a downwards kick to the back of his head to smash it against the floor.
>Yes?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 20, 2012, 06:50:11 am »

GOD DANM IT ALL!!!
Hurry my cowardly butt to the group and follow them. Mainly Ivan. He can defend himself alone, he can defend me. Even when he doesn't know he is.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 1256