Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Godhood VI OOC, Sign-ups Closed, but Waiting List is Open!  (Read 14594 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood VI OOC, Sign-ups Closed, but Waiting List is Open!
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 02:39:52 pm »

Just a note, The Immortal End was banned.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 03:05:33 pm »

He was? for what reason Oo?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 03:06:46 pm »

He was? for what reason Oo?
Trolling, apparently.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2012, 03:08:07 pm »

so whos next on the waiting list?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2012, 03:22:55 pm »

so whos next on the waiting list?
piecewise, it seems, but we should probably make it so that Immortals god is. . . . . . consumed.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2012, 03:27:28 pm »

Sorry, I know you're the GM and your word is law... but REALLY? Are you making a point of subverting or ignoring everything we do?

How do you get to "The angel compassionately save everyone from ceasing to exist by providing them with new bodies!" from "Maxime and The Angel INVENTS death, and turn life into a cruel game where the price of failure is gradually ceasing to exist whilst trapped in another plane of existence!". Wut?

Also, I just last turn spent an act inventing politics very specifically to prevent "Yet there was so much food, the people fell back into apathy".

And you also subverted the birdmen into being steriotypicaly evil and hating their creator, wtf?!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2012, 04:04:50 pm »

First of all i nowhere said that they are compassionately saved at ALL. I merely said that there were so much souls entering the Black Plains that they were overcrowded. I didn't knwo that it was another dimension i merely took the Black Plains as some piece of land the Angel had changed.

About the Forest People: they are still in Stone Age Armok, they barely made family groups ( through your invention of Politics). And their need for poilitics came from the need for food,shelter and survival. Now take away the need for food...for shelter and take survival as granted = no need for anything for them to do...

Birdmen:
First of all i didn't make them stereotypically evil. It's actually quite simple i get input Birdmen. Ok what are Birdmen? Birds with human legs? Giant walking and flying birds who are intelligent? Men with Bird heads? I've got not fucking input whatsoever. So  i assmued that they are like most Bird Races carnivorous. Now tell me for what reason they shouldn't eat human people? They don't know if they are sentient and on the other hand they have no moral incentive not to eat humans. That doesn't make them bad!
They merely survive by hunting, just because you in your human nature with your human morals deem it audious to eat another sentient being doesn't mean they have the same moral background that you have.
Just because he creates them doesn't mean they have to worship him. How should they know he created them? He didn't even talk to them, or how should they know that the Black Plains are not his work?
And now to the next point they don't hate their God their revering to him as a God of Malice. It's simple math: they live just from meat which encourages a more bloodthirsty view on the world. Wind flows are sometimes treacherous especially for a Bird the size of a human! Why? Just think about how many birds you know that are about as large or larger then a human being and substract those that can only walk on land. If you have more than Zero then you sir now of a bird species i don't. A Bird the size of a human would have massive problems flying and would be rather clumsy moreso he would be more prone to succumb to a treacherous Wind flow than a small bird. This is how i concluded that they deem the winds treacherous. Now they are still all nomads and search for new hunting grounds, a place of Death and Corpses. But if you pick up those ripe pickings they crumble into dust in your talons, for a nomadic carnivorous species a torment worthy of Tartarus. The apple right in front of you but you just can't get it. Surely only a most malicious Being must be capable of creating such a world and thus a God of Malice must be somewhere out there...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2012, 04:10:35 pm »

It wasn't another dimension. It was simply a changed land.

Chaos Armor

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2012, 08:25:44 pm »

The Birdmen worship the winds because they see it as a dangerous foe and must give penance to be saved from it and fly in the sky. Besides this is a whole different Universe. It's not like ours so it can have Birdmen that fly in a different way. Perhaps gravity is only traveling at 7.0 m/s.
Lurking since 2009

Leerooooooooy walk forward twice

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2012, 11:04:48 pm »

True we have no clue as to the shape of the planet, its continents, we can only assume what lands it has, if there is time, maybe a world map is in order? As well where major influences are?
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2012, 04:43:45 am »

nobody has given the land shape so I assume it was infinitly long/wide
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2012, 07:40:15 am »

It's probably a Pangaea shaped continent on a round planet floating in a dark void with a sun and a moon.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2012, 08:10:33 am »

Huh, guess I just fail at reading comprehension. Sorry.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2012, 08:41:50 am »

Hey, Armok, your god seems surprisingly cool about the Angel mindraping your followers into his... Or did I mix up followers and now some other God will be shouting at me?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2012, 03:15:10 pm »

yea, I don't have much in the way of followers. If you had been less goody-two-shoes about them I'd have given them some literal blessing.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9