Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - E3 - Game Over - Scum Victory  (Read 81818 times)

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile

To prevent something bad happening while I am asleep. (And because I don't really suspect him all that much anymore) Unvote.

Thank you for putting us back on a three-way tie, Scelly. How about another Extend until the tie is broken again.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile

Also, I too think it'd be good to bring in a replacement for drakon.

drakon136

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:/ Every time I join a mafia game, suddenly lots of important stuff to do. Sorry about being so inactive guys.

Requesting replacement.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

BullDog will replace drakon136.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here I am! I'm busy right now, but I'll review the day and post later.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

:I

Great, nothing new from drakon.

Hi Bulldog!

Is this your first time in a BM, have you thoroughly read the rules and the FAQ?

Regardless, if you were a cop, who would you investigate tonight and why would you do so? If you were scum, what would be your general motive behind a NK?

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whew.

We don't have enough info.

Scelly, please post more when you get a chance. You have hardly posted so far. Give us your thoughts.

Painiac. You have changed your vote over and over. I got the feeling from my quick review that you didn't care who was lynched in the end, and now you're absent. I think it's best that you're lynched, as your seem scumy to me and if you come up for replacement, we may never catch you.

I hope we get more info tomorrow, as nobody seems outstandingly scumy to me now. I should also have more time then...

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:I

Great, nothing new from drakon.

Hi Bulldog!

Is this your first time in a BM, have you thoroughly read the rules and the FAQ?

Regardless, if you were a cop, who would you investigate tonight and why would you do so? If you were scum, what would be your general motive behind a NK?
Sorry, I missed this.
Yes, it is my first time, and yes I have read the rules and faq.
I am busy however, and not sure I can do a good job of playing.
I would investigate MagmaMcFry or you, because I'm having a hard time reading both of you.
I think my motive if scum would be to remove the best player who is not an IC. For that would have people wondering why the ICs are alive, and may help scum win.

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
  • More than meets the eye
    • View Profile

If you were scum, what would be your general motive behind a NK?

Funny this alomst like my question to Darisuh. Soooo, i think he should answer my question as well.
If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy, if many people have the same imaginary friend it's religion?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Almost, but not quite.

Now answer it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EBWOP:

Great. Avatar changing before my eyes.

Wrong directed question.

But: Dariush, you've been lurking all this time. All the extended, two day time. Answer our 'pointless' questions please.

Also, Dr.Phibes:
Because I want to know why Dariush wants to lynch Painiac, and because Scelly's vote is still an RVS vote.

Yeah me to, felt like Dariush just voted the person with the most votes, too save him self.
What led you to this conclusion? Could you back it up with reasons of your own Dr.Phibes?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Okay, I'm back from wasting time in Cogmind and Tribes.

But: Dariush, you've been lurking all this time. All the extended, two day time. Answer our 'pointless' questions please.
Sure. Which ones?

Scelly, since your disappearance you have made whopping three game-related posts, two of them being one-liners and one being a lazyass massread. Whom do you suspect and why?

Those two scumass guys: I voted Painiac because he's scum alongside Dr.Scummes, but my vote on him will do the world more good. Unlike you, I vote people I actually suspect instead of people who are giving me advice.

Tiruin, why did you feel the need to ask the newly replaced-in guy an RVS question?

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
  • More than meets the eye
    • View Profile

Also, Dr.Phibes:
Because I want to know why Dariush wants to lynch Painiac, and because Scelly's vote is still an RVS vote.

Yeah me to, felt like Dariush just voted the person with the most votes, too save him self.
What led you to this conclusion? Could you back it up with reasons of your own Dr.Phibes?

He voted me and told everyone i was the scummiest person here yet he switched vote to Painiac without really say why. I felt he did that just to save himself. So i wanted to now why he switched.

If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy, if many people have the same imaginary friend it's religion?

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Votecount!

Dariush [3]: Dr.Phibes, MagmaMcFry, Tiruin
Painiac [3]: Strategia, Dariush, BullDog
Strategia [2]: IronyOwl, Painiac

Not Voting: Scelly9

Day ends today!

New topic posted in the Labrador Canine Squad forums: Version 4.54.1 released

Hey everyone! I spent the weekend crushing some bugs that popped up in the new version. Here's a small changelist:

• New armor added! Dog sweaters provide resistance to biting.
  • Game actually winnable now: small bug made it impossible for certain chihuahuas to be removed from the Kennel of Representatives.
  • Reduced the chance of success of making a sad puppy dog face to escape from dog catchers.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Dariush (I asked an RVS question to him, even if it is near the end of Day 1, to know part of his supposed attitude, maybe discern what I can from it).

The one IronyOwl asked. The one I asked, Dr.Phibes' then even the one McFry asked.

Dariush:
You missed a lot of questions, directed at your possible future actions in a given position.

I would like to know how in the world you accuse Dr.Phibes of rolefishing.
Finally, what I really wanna know is why you jumped straight to OH NO YOU DON'T IF I ANSWER THIS I'LL BE WALKING INTO YOUR TRAP in response. Are you that threatened by Dr.Phibes' dastardly ploy?
Nah, I just refuse to answer rolefishing questions out of principle, especially if they come from certain shitfucking dicks. I wrote out the details so that sane people may get a lesson or two from it, those being Thou shalt not rolefish and Thou shalt not ask utterly pointleth questionth.

You cut out the question part of IronyOwl which I would also like to know.

Dariush:
Dr.Scummes:
Dariush, if we say you were a scum, who would be your first target and why?
=Snip=
This was a perfectly valid attempt to get inside your head (or at least a rote imitation of such), and you blew it off in an overdefensive huff. I wanna know who you'd kill tonight as scum, because I wanna know who you're currently viewing as a threat and what your current take on a scum strategy would be. While you're at it, I'd like to know who you'd defend as a doc and inspect as a cop.
Where is the rolefishing here in Dr.Phibes question?

Also, why utter your own WIFOM of what scum may do? On that note, why answer that question in advance of what may happen other than saying what you would do straight to the point, as if you're interpreting scum to follow you?

This is a BM, why is it utterly useless to ask that question and what have you to lose by answering it?

Dariush, what aspects of Painiac's actions have led you to vote for him, and why do you think that they are enough to justify lynching Painiac?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26