Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 193045 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #930 on: August 30, 2012, 12:03:33 am »

Sellign slightly damaged Praxian Pinnace 500cr OBO

Also 300 tons enriched uranium and 230 tons red powder, and 14 tons of low-durability Manotaur sex toys which honestly im prob not gonna get much for so will throw into any deal for free

and selling some strcutural parts of a 3-ton grav sled and a bunch of expired stimpaks
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: August 30, 2012, 12:28:33 am »

14 tons of low-durability Manotaur sex toys
I'll take a couple, but you may want to hold onto some of them. They're used in a certain quest in which you visit the Redlight City on Quentaur VII. You need to find and talk to Barry the Manotaur, then follow him back to his place. After you have a few drinks you
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then, when you're done, you get a vorpal hamster, which sell pretty well on the in-game market.

Oddly enough, Manotaur sex toys don't sell nearly as well, even though the quest is pretty short and easy. It seems most people are adverse to doing it for some reason.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:30:20 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: August 30, 2012, 01:03:19 am »

That was a large explosion.

Anyway, Damage report:
I lost one carrier and 12 fighter squads. Which is a good thing, considering how outnumbered we were. They don't seem to have noticed me.

Anyway, anyone interested in doing an expedition to the outer Rim. The asteroids are almost completely made out of rare metals there. I plan to grab one and tug it back to the habited systems. I won't be able to hold of the NPC races there alone, they are freakishly OP.

Since normal jumpdrives don't work there, I'm going to use my matter arcelerater to sling me into position. Everyone who wants is free to come along.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: August 30, 2012, 06:22:13 am »

Sorry, no can do- I'm launching an assault on those snail-huggers later today.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: August 30, 2012, 07:49:56 am »

Whoa, what the heck? Where's my home planet? All I see is a corpse floating in space, debris and an asteroid field.

What's been going on since my absence?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: August 30, 2012, 08:07:57 am »

Whoa, what the heck? Where's my home planet? All I see is a corpse floating in space, debris and an asteroid field.

Timeshitlords and pinecone singularities
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: August 30, 2012, 10:06:20 am »

So, after the whole cyber dragon incident I had some serious rebuilding work to do on my ship. As luck would have it I was bird dogging .84a, hunting for cheap nationalist frigates to gib 'n scrap when I came across freeform frame ship (if you haven't come across enough Refined Pinecones/Powder to hit orbit yet, that just think of an the support structure of a skyscraper covered in engines and weapons and not much else) made entirely of Reflecto. Long story short, the front of my wedge shaped Flying Wing is now immune to anything other than Kinetic damage.

Time to see if I can track down that block jacking cyber dragon bastard. 
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: August 30, 2012, 10:11:10 am »

Timeshitlords and pinecone singularities
Also, teleporting explodium and a few other incidents.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: August 30, 2012, 10:49:32 am »

Hey, the Hippies haven't detonated the explodium yet! Oh wait. Oh crap. Just got this message.

"The Man" has taken aggressive action against your space hippie colony.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: August 30, 2012, 10:50:00 am »

you guys see the new patch notes? they nerfed everything i use and added stupid content nobody wants. man thay are ruinning this game
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: August 30, 2012, 10:59:57 am »

I dunno. I'm kind of liking the new content. They're finally porting over clock gnomes from the fantasy servers. I have fond memories of playing as a clock gnome.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: August 30, 2012, 04:50:10 pm »

I like the rebalancing/bugfix of the proton beams a lot. Previously, if you tacked on enough coolers you could set them to 200% at which point they would tear through everything.

Anyway, the Outer rim mining OP is starting soon. Anyone who wants to join can do so.

Sorry, no can do- I'm launching an assault on those snail-huggers later today.
I got some intell on one of their missile bases. One of my scout drones passed by at 0.5 c. Mass arcelerators are fun.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: August 30, 2012, 04:59:52 pm »

I'm definitely tagging along for that mining thing. There's been rumours going about the various orbitals that there's some Ancient stations in the Outer Rim. Probably gonna do some plundering. Hell, might even try to get one back online to serve as a base of sorts.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: August 30, 2012, 05:43:23 pm »

The idea of a base sounds interesting. I'll send a frigate over to help you guys out, but  I can't spare much else- I've dropped off the refugees and am inbound to the SWCG home system after re-arming. They'll ENJOY these fusion missiles or I'll make them.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: August 30, 2012, 05:46:35 pm »

Anyone have a spare wand of anagrams I can borrow? I have an Idea >:)

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 134