Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192599 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2012, 01:55:39 am »

I'm enjoying the Power Parser Plugin mod. It simplifies the UI a bunch, and drastically improves performance. Only problem I've had is I already used ATTACK GOLEM WITH SWORD and USE SWORD ON GOLEM, and also TARGET SWORD ON GOLEM ATTACK WITH SWORD, KILL GOLEM, STAB GOLEM, ATTACK CLAY MAN, ATTACK SWORD WITH GOLEM, SWORD ATTACK TARGET GOLEM, and SWING SWORD AT GOLEM, and it still just gives me the same response: "INVALID SYNTAX ERROR. ILLEGAL VALUE." Anyone know what's going on?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2012, 02:02:24 am »

You're supposed to use APPLY for that.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2012, 02:45:59 am »

"APPLY SWORD TO GOLEM"?

Well now the error is something like 'Item not applicable to task'...

OOOOHh...

Well don't I feel stupid. It's "APPLY TO GOLEM: SWORD". That makes sense. Apparently you can even throw things with APPLY TO GOLEM AT RANGE: SWORD.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2012, 07:48:58 am »

My offer still stands for the adventuring party thing. I've logged back in, and I'll waiting at the same spot.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2012, 08:25:37 am »

My offer still stands for the adventuring party thing. I've logged back in, and I'll waiting at the same spot.

I'll create a new Carpkind Masoncanic and join you. You will know who I am.

Also: Is no one a high enough level to use Elite Frire Set? I'm the only one so far which seems to use it, and in PVP I outlast even the best DPS builds out there.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 08:27:40 am by Humaan »
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2012, 08:51:53 am »

What are these rumors I hear about an expansion?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2012, 08:53:47 am »

It's getting so successful, that added content is planned to be put in-game, furthermore, it is an unlockable. But I don't know the requirements, still being new.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 15, 2012, 10:25:08 am »

While trying to grind in the DeathCaves (damn hellbats, they are incredibly tough and fast and are flying, meaning fist special attacks are useless!), a named entity called Barbasol the Invisible DeMob just wrecked my farms in Dirtstick. I got spammed with attack warnings which eventually concluded in them telling me my farms were destroyed!

How do you protect your properties from this monster?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 15, 2012, 10:28:15 am »

Have you considered taking up a wandering lifestyle?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 15, 2012, 10:30:24 am »

Do you mean in the game, or in real life?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2012, 10:31:14 am »

I haven't. I make tons of money with properties everywhere, or I did, until this update.

What're the benefits of a dedicated wanderer?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2012, 10:36:09 am »

It's getting so successful, that added content is planned to be put in-game, furthermore, it is an unlockable. But I don't know the requirements, still being new.
There's also a new "Epic Goals" feature being debuted. (They were going to call them "Achievements" but after that falling out that GGC and Steam had, probably a wise move).

Couple of the ones leaked so far:

THIS. IS. SKARTIA!: Use a TK Push to throw a Skartian Emmisary down the Well of Souls.
(Not sure if you could use Explodomancy with a high knockback buff to do the same thing.)

Heavy Boots of Lead: Become an Iron Golem.
(Scroll of Transmogrification? anyways, nice Black Sabbath shout-out)

Beginner's Luck: Finish the main storyline as Lvl 1.
(One theory is that you could get finish the final boss fight, then equip a pair of Salamander Cloaks, leave the Infernal Arena and fast-travel to the Burning Mausoleum and try to fight as many Pyrepires as you can. Each hit will drain a character level but because their damage is all fire-based, the cloaks keep you alive. Then once they've drained you down to lvl 1, you fast-travel back to the Arena and retrieve the you-know-what to finish off the quest. Seems like a hell of a lot of work for one achievement.)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2012, 10:53:31 am »

@PTTG?? In the game, of course.

@ New Guy: Well, for one thing, you don't have to worry about having your properties attacked, on account of not having any.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2012, 12:48:00 pm »

While trying to grind in the DeathCaves (damn hellbats, they are incredibly tough and fast and are flying, meaning fist special attacks are useless!), a named entity called Barbasol the Invisible DeMob just wrecked my farms in Dirtstick. I got spammed with attack warnings which eventually concluded in them telling me my farms were destroyed!

How do you protect your properties from this monster?
Sounds like you need to work on getting a Grower's Teleportrix. When you activate a Grower's Teleportrix Beacon that's been synced up to your GT, it will instantly teleportrixate you to it. Of course, as with any sort of teleportrixation, you will instantly lose 2d100-5 items, and, if you picked up any negative items, you'll want to avoid hovering your mouse over them for more than half a second (I've heard some of the negative items have really good stats, though. It's no trouble to equip them if you remember that you can safely move it's icon at the exact moment the server clock advances an hour). The GT has limited utility, though, in that it can only be powered by the distress of crops, but it sounds like this restriction wouldn't be a problem for you. If you do have problems powering it up, however, you can do what everyone else does and hire some low level Wheat Elf players to stand around your GT, then have a high-level guildmate come by and chase them around, threatening to gank them.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2012, 12:56:25 pm »

So, anyone got an idea what the next Aether Clash update is going to be about? Personally I'd like to learn more about the history of the Sky Pirates and more about their rebellion (or has that been retconned away? It's hard to keep up sometimes).
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 134