Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192584 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2012, 06:25:20 pm »

Wait, did this game have roadside PVP? I was on my way to the Sky Tower (to get to the Cartel in the Sky), but some random newbie jumped me. Needless to say, he was curbstomped.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2012, 10:09:59 pm »

Wait, did this game have roadside PVP? I was on my way to the Sky Tower (to get to the Cartel in the Sky), but some random newbie jumped me. Needless to say, he was curbstomped.
Huh, so you were the one who-...

Nevermind. Too many controls, I got lost despite the geographical minimap...This is just like Dwarf Fortress with the number of menus.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2012, 10:18:37 pm »

Who uses the geographical minimap? The topographical minimap is easier to read.
I used Gygax's mod to make it so that it displays enemies as part of the "terrain" instead of as red dots, it makes it way easier to figure out how to hit them with geometromancy and calculometry skills.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 16, 2012, 12:35:53 pm »

I'm not making any headway in finding Astral Turnips, so I'm just gonna give up for now.

Meanwhile, does anyone want to help me steal the Pearl of A Thousand Happiness from the Opulent Museum in Sky Atlantis? It's a heist quest, so we'll have to plan it out before hand.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #244 on: March 16, 2012, 12:55:42 pm »

Unless you have the Ad-Hoc Gambit Generator character plugin.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 16, 2012, 01:40:45 pm »

I'm not making any headway in finding Astral Turnips, so I'm just gonna give up for now.

Meanwhile, does anyone want to help me steal the Pearl of A Thousand Happiness from the Opulent Museum in Sky Atlantis? It's a heist quest, so we'll have to plan it out before hand.

I would, but I'm still busy with the Cogs of Old. Man, it's a long quest.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 16, 2012, 02:42:54 pm »

I'm taking a break from grinding methuselah skeletons for the time being. I got to level twenty from that and now can do the Axe-user quest for axebearers where they can actually use the axes for high cost attacks. While doing this, I'm having a little trouble killing the Bog dragon of Klor swamp. It keeps grinding me to the floor.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 16, 2012, 04:15:38 pm »

Unless you have the Ad-Hoc Gambit Generator character plugin.
I don't, so we're just going to have to do this old-school style. First off, we're gonna need some character's to Case the Joint, since heist dungeons are procedurally generated instances only accessible to players currently in the same party or their rivals. So if you know any Data Snatchers, Recon Knights, Diplomancers, Rage Spies, Robo Scouts, or possibly an Electroentomologist, or have any alts of those classes, let me know. Then, once we know what we're up against, we can make a plan and bring in some people for the actual heist itself.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 16, 2012, 04:19:19 pm »

Hmm... I'm doing the Cogs of Old with my Clock Gnome Artificer, but I've still got that Clock Gnome Explodamancer as well. I could provide a distraction at some point during the heist, if that'd help.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 16, 2012, 04:29:17 pm »

Well, until the joint's been cased, there's no way to know whether that would be helpful or disastrously maleficial, but I'll keep it in mind.
Glory to Arstotzka!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #250 on: March 16, 2012, 04:47:22 pm »

Guys! I just heard a rumor that high lever frost mages who cross-class into golemancy and get high level tinkering can actually make a machine which CREATES FROST POWDER!

If this is true I need to go start leveling one up! Anyone heard of this?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #251 on: March 16, 2012, 05:06:12 pm »

Guys! I just heard a rumor that high lever frost mages who cross-class into golemancy and get high level tinkering can actually make a machine which CREATES FROST POWDER!

If this is true I need to go start leveling one up! Anyone heard of this?

OH MAN! Hold on, I've got a Lever Frost Mage from a couple versions back. I don't know if he's a High Mage or a Grand High Mage. One second...

Ok, so any Lever Frost Mage can do it with golomancy and tinkering, but the success rate is really low until you get Golomancy to high levels too.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 16, 2012, 07:20:36 pm »

So... I've just completed the Cogs of Old. I now know the origin of the Clock Gnomes. It's weird, to say the least.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 16, 2012, 07:48:17 pm »

I used to do cave runs with a pretty good Recon Knight. I don't know if he still plays on this server though, and after they merged the Clan system with the guild system I might not be able to find him. Anybody know someone from the Kobold's Coalition that did recon stuff? He always had stealth other sword that got unidentified and passed around. I think the word "sevens" was in the user name.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 16, 2012, 07:51:31 pm »

I used to do cave runs with a pretty good Recon Knight. I don't know if he still plays on this server though, and after they merged the Clan system with the guild system I might not be able to find him. Anybody know someone from the Kobold's Coalition that did recon stuff? He always had stealth other sword that got unidentified and passed around. I think the word "sevens" was in the user name.

FlyingSevens? That guy curbstomped me in my first PVP match.

Clock Gnomes may get awesome bonuses when it comes to crafting clockwork stuff, but they're shit when it comes to health. >_<
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 134