Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192578 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2012, 06:33:54 pm »

PVP is so fun! :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 14, 2012, 06:52:41 pm »

No, the best part is that it's meant to be like that. The ultimates are all amazing.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 14, 2012, 06:56:43 pm »

Anyone want to put together an adventuring party in multiplayer? I'd gladly play a support role. (As long as said role involved being a Clock Gnome. >_>)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2012, 06:57:39 pm »

Sure, lemme use a Sumerian and I'm in.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 14, 2012, 07:08:23 pm »

So I successfully became a Bronzed Golem.

Then I logged into a PVE server and fucking everything ran away from me. So alone. T_T

Did spend some time grinding generic skills like Sniping. It's pretty fun! I also took a half-level in Explodomancy.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2012, 07:36:25 pm »

A bit of help, I recently started as an Elder axe-bearer (the class they just added in, if you forgot.) and I was going smoothly, When killing the scrollsmith boss I got a 'scroll of elder golem' It's classified as a rare item, and requires ancient shards for summoning an elder golem, I have all the other materials. I was wondering how you get ancient shards, Because getting the golem is definitely worth it, since it levels up with me. I'm level 17 if that makes a difference.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #201 on: March 14, 2012, 07:41:00 pm »

Anyone want to check out the two-headed ogre race? It requires two people to play and you can be two separate classes. You switch off control of the body and whoever isn't controlling movement gets a swift action buff that lowers all cooldowns by 5%!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2012, 07:49:42 pm »

No thanks. I'll stick with Clock Gnomes.

Also, just rolled a Clock Gnome Artificer for that adventuring party thing I mentioned. I'll be near the Temple of the Odd-Job Gods if anyone's interested.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2012, 07:51:21 pm »

Sure, but I think I'll be on much later.

What's your time zone?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2012, 07:55:31 pm »

I live in EST but I play on the EU servers because I'm normally up late.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2012, 07:58:13 pm »

Huh. I honestly don't know the specific time zone, but I do live in Eastern Ontario if that helps. Also, I'll only be logged on 'til about 9:30.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2012, 07:59:12 pm »

Aww, I don't think I'll be able to catch up. Pity, I wanted to join...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2012, 10:08:36 pm »

I logged in, checked the Dusk/Dust exchange, and I'm sitting on all the fucking golems that were going to cash for a non-sentient tax writeoff and then hammers_rocks dumped them through the conglomerate commands. Guess what he did though? Left me as the union director in dirtstick for the clockwork fruit gardens. Who's going to have a dust golem timepiece-grapefruit farm? This guy! And if anybody narcs about the slave labor.... I don't know what I'll do, but you can bet that you might feel a nice kobold blade or a redthrax spider from the deathcaves.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2012, 11:09:28 pm »

So I managed to get into Space Valhalla by Seducing a Cosmic Valkyrie. I haven't found any Astral Turnips yet, but Loki just gave me a free Arrow of Balder-Slaying! Something must be wrong, though, because its inventory icon looks like mistletoe for some reason.

A bit of help, I recently started as an Elder axe-bearer (the class they just added in, if you forgot.) and I was going smoothly, When killing the scrollsmith boss I got a 'scroll of elder golem' It's classified as a rare item, and requires ancient shards for summoning an elder golem, I have all the other materials. I was wondering how you get ancient shards, Because getting the golem is definitely worth it, since it levels up with me. I'm level 17 if that makes a difference.
I don't much see the point of that class since, although they can hold some of the most powerful axes in the game, they have no ability to use them.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2012, 01:01:12 am »

Just loaded the game up with my lv78 Carpkind Masoncanic. I got bored with grinding Dragon Rockstars for Godcapes so I decided to try and find something new. Guess what I found in Hell's Heavenly Butchery Dungeon?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 134