Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192482 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2012, 08:19:34 pm »

Sniping is so boring though, this Song Sword is so fun to use, and makes everyone jealous of my awesome sound effects. I can even set it to use my own theme song!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2012, 08:20:02 pm »

Be careful once you get there, the Summoning of the Stork is a very exacting ritual and you'll need a full group to perform it, as well as several candles, a bottle of wine, and a rose. A tub of hot water helps too. If you get it wrong you'll take damage and can even have long term emotional problem debuffs which take days to remove.

I heard that you unlock a quest titled 'The Secret of the Stork Supplies' after that though, sounds exciting. Know what the reward is?
I'm not sure, I was looking on IGY-Pedia at the quest but under the quest reward it just has a number to a chinese food restaurant. I'm guessing someone deleted the info on the wiki... what a jerk.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2012, 08:21:23 pm »

Click on the History link and undo it. Problem solved :3

Also, the quest is really simple. You just need to [redacted].

EDIT : Dangit, the Unicorn Cult strikes again!

The Song Sword has massive upkeep though. Can you keep up?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2012, 08:23:30 pm »

Be careful once you get there, the Summoning of the Stork is a very exacting ritual and you'll need a full group to perform it, as well as several candles, a bottle of wine, and a rose. A tub of hot water helps too. If you get it wrong you'll take damage and can even have long term emotional problem debuffs which take days to remove.

I heard that you unlock a quest titled 'The Secret of the Stork Supplies' after that though, sounds exciting. Know what the reward is?
I'm not sure, I was looking on IGY-Pedia at the quest but under the quest reward it just has a number to a chinese food restaurant. I'm guessing someone deleted the info on the wiki... what a jerk.

Someone in-game told me it was a Baby Manufacture for your home..not sure if they were telling the truth or not though.

Click on the History link and undo it. Problem solved :3

Also, the quest is really simple. You just need to [redacted].

EDIT : Dangit, the Unicorn Cult strikes again!

The Song Sword has massive upkeep though. Can you keep up?

It isn't that massive, it's just 20 Notes per Song Strike (and I can grab those from Pen Pals pretty easily). It works as a normal sword on easy enemies, too.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2012, 08:23:56 pm »

Ah, you can toggle it on/off. Makes sense, since it's a minor artifact.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2012, 08:31:23 pm »

Geez, I need more Rainbow Blocks, everything costs so much in the shops.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2012, 08:32:18 pm »

God damn it. Just lost all of my shit to Baba Yaga.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2012, 08:34:10 pm »

Bleh, I've been having a hard time ranking up my Shadow thief to an Assassin now that the have removed that sneak mode bug. Any advice?

Also, is there anyway to get around the Shadow's natural Pinecone aversion?

Which race are you playing? He tends to be biased to some races like Dusts.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2012, 08:36:27 pm »

Bleh, I've been having a hard time ranking up my Shadow thief to an Assassin now that the have removed that sneak mode bug. Any advice?

Also, is there anyway to get around the Shadow's natural Pinecone aversion?

Not really, you will always get less pinecones then others. You can use them more effectively if you sniff some Sad Spray, though. It'll decrease your stats though, so be careful!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2012, 08:43:14 pm »

Okay, dealt with the kitten...

And now it won't stop following me around. Is that normal? Is it like a familiar now or something?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2012, 08:43:49 pm »

You can shout 소환헤제! or Unsummon! to make it disappear. It can be summoned for 187 minutes/day.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2012, 08:44:03 pm »

Which race are you playing? He tends to be biased to some races like Dusts.
Baba Yaga's a guy? It seems to switch between models every time the game loads that sector...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2012, 08:49:13 pm »

Baba Yaga was a baby-eating old woman last time I saw her.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2012, 08:51:00 pm »

I dug into the code, and s/he has a randomizing script that chooses from many portraits. Don't worry, stats are always the same.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2012, 08:52:00 pm »

You guys are a lot of help. I took a banana-nuke through the face because I didn't know how to escape the walrus bomb.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 134