Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73369 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Go Metal Gear Wizard and sneak towards the bandit camp. Get my pistol and shield ready.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Damn branches, Adrienne thought testily. She WAS going to need some rubbing ointment. And she knew just who was going to put it on for her, she thought, smiling ferally.

Action: Wait for everyone to get ready, then continue toward the camp. Look for high ranking bandits!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Falion looked at the bandit as if he was crazy. Reinforcements this early? Impossible. He was sure that the affront that happened during the preceding night was enough to tire them out!

But...there was proof that there were about four sergeants, plus about fifteen men each...

He had to make this work. Intimidation was on their side, but he'd have to sneak and stay ready until his allies get here. The thought of a demon and a wolfen knight wouldn't be so surprising if they were felled by arrows, or completely outnumbered...

He had to warn the others. A rousing charge of those knights in, accompanied with the howl of the Wolf and the power of the magicians would surely win the battle.

The young knight looked at his armaments, nothing but the Glaive and Javelin. The other two were strapped onto Ileid by the saddle.

Come to think of it, he wondered for a moment on the condition of both his and Ktimbi's horses, before turning back to his friends and telling the plan.

((Placeholder: If possible, the ruffians could retreat in our current entry direction so as to avoid getting slaughtered. Or, they could aid in the sabotage of the bandit's armory, though I am not confident of how my stealth would go as a group.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dellus followed the group quietly, even though the branches were a pain for them.

"It won't be easy walk this way, but maybe the enemies are superstitious and became afraid of the sounds made by us", he thought while following Adrienne and waiting for the main group.

Action: Wait for the rest of the group with Adrienne, then continue towards the camp
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 01:15:02 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I would like to commemorate the fact my RtD has been alive and going for one month already and the GM has not abandoned it. Yey.
Edit: I was re-reading some of the posts and I just realized I don't like Ilyria. Her rolls were way too good and that made her look like a Mary Sue. It was a pity I had few to no time to introduce any flaws, because right now she looks like The Ace in a skirt.))
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 12:36:18 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yay, **\(- -)/**))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Diego plays Gray Fox to Davie's Solid Snake and also sneaks up to the bandit camp, looking for a place with a good vantage point from which to rain down arrows.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ktimbi takes one of the arquebuses and smashes the other on the ground

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoot the longbowmen.
"I will take care of the ranged soldiers, go ahead and take care of the rest.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh great, you're going to give us away while we're still getting into position...
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'll get him to either whisper or use hand signals, anything that doesn't screw you. Even if the message is not delivered, so I'll roll for that.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh, no. I'm not worried about the talking. I'm worried about him shooting at people. If there are 7 guys, all Very Close to him, chances are they aren't that scattered and they would see one of their guys go down even if he's instakilled.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You got a point. Well, he has the upper hand of an advantageous point at the very least, and Very Close in a thick forest means it'll be hell for him to be hit if he does not want to. If he rolls well (and the enemies poorly) he'll probably incite a temporary panic state onto the enemies. Extra points if he had chosen to shoot a bolt and then rhino charge someone while screaming.
Edit: By the way enough training into your firebolt barrage and it may become something akin to a Katyusha rocket barrage.))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:45:09 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Edit: By the way enough training into your firebolt barrage and it may become something akin to a Katyusha rocket barrage.))
I guess that means I'll be setting the entire camp on fire with firebolts. Just a heads up for everyone. :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Edit: By the way enough training into your firebolt barrage and it may become something akin to a Katyusha rocket barrage.))
I guess that means I'll be setting the entire camp on fire with firebolts. Just a heads up for everyone. :P

:))
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 46