Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Heroes and generals. Interesting mix of multiplayer macro strategy and FPS.  (Read 23604 times)

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

Wow. They updated it since I lasted played. I can actually play now. And they added in a few new guns it seems.  Monoac, I'm Xardalas in game. Drop me  a invite.
Sent.

edit: I made a squad so we have room for 4 more people if anyone wants to join us.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
  • ☭The adventure continues (refresh)☭
    • View Profile

Wow. They updated it since I lasted played. I can actually play now. And they added in a few new guns it seems.  Monoac, I'm Xardalas in game. Drop me  a invite.
Sent.

edit: I made a squad so we have room for 4 more people if anyone wants to join us.

I'm game for it, though I'm just starting.
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Professional Bridge Toll Collector?

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

Sent.

What's your name in game?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sent.

GrayThaumaturgy
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Sent.

GrayThaumaturgy

Nice. Do you have a steam as well? Feel free to add me on it. I'm Xardalas. Earlier Mono and myself were using steam to voice chat. Makes it a bit easier in game at least.

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sent.

GrayThaumaturgy

Nice. Do you have a steam as well? Feel free to add me on it. I'm Xardalas. Earlier Mono and myself were using steam to voice chat. Makes it a bit easier in game at least.

I'll add you on Steam then.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:44:47 pm by GreatJustice »

Ruskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just started playing last night and it's pretty fun

Add me on steam if ya wanna group up

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055213949/

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

Hey after the Axis win the war, switch to allies please :D

intense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone know what the advantages are of axis side and allies side?

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

Anyone know what the advantages are of axis side and allies side?
Overall axis has more experienced players so they generally do better, and they have more players overall. We are all going allies though so if you want to play with us you'd have to be allies.

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good thing I picked Allies then. Although I have regretted it in the form of being overwhelmed by those german panzer tanks.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

Good thing I picked Allies then. Although I have regretted it in the form of being overwhelmed by those german panzer tanks.
Yeah, a lot of it is due to a new update that added tanks so a lot of people are playing tanks. What is your name in game?

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FireSentinel. I have been trying to log on for a few hours and finally managed to break through. In case you haven't noticed, the Yogscast made a video and caused the login servers to overload.

Edit: The war has ended, with German victory :C. Let's win this next war, c'mon!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 07:29:15 am by FireCrazy »

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile

The war is over. Everyone that wants to play with the rest of us go allies please and state your name in game and on steam so we can friend you.

I'm Mono124 in game and Reglar on steam.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Well, that war ended. Thank god. Hopefully this time around, We have enough tankers who actually bought their tanks so things will hopefully be a bit more even sided. If not, I guess I'll just rack up more kills with my AT mines.

Xardalas In-game and on steam.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7