Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20195 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Police Don't Use Sirens)!
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2012, 02:14:57 pm »

No, jsut shoot him.

Eh, have it your way. Make idiotic asses of ourselves, start a little chaos and get killed. Fine by me.

...I was actually hoping to create a liberal army and violently topple the government-corporate machine.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2012, 02:16:25 pm »

It's all of one officer, he doesn't even have a friggen working camera.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2012, 02:18:23 pm »

It's all of one officer, he doesn't even have a friggen working camera.

Exactly. I'd assume at this technological level whatever surveillance they have would be wirelessly transmitted to their superiors. Having access to former cops you know with a non-transmitting mech means we won't be immediately caught and reported.

I dunno, I just figure if we're ROLLING for it, then we might as well try going for the bigger prize. If all else fails, we walk up and ask to talk to the pilot, pop them in the head, then gun down the other cop or just the entire group so we don't have witnesses.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2012, 02:20:03 pm »

((Yeah, he's the pilot and he's the only in there. And i'm pretty sure every teen besides the Masen Siblings will snitch. Just to clarify. But I do love the plotting. Very much so.))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:22:13 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2012, 02:20:34 pm »

Shoot everyone besides the Masen Siblings.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2012, 02:22:43 pm »

I still say we attempt the diplomatic route before putting a cap in his head and stealing his Mech which we may not even know how to pilot.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2012, 02:24:33 pm »

((Yeah, he's the pilot and he's the only in there. And i'm pretty sure every teen besides the Masen Siblings will snitch. Just to clarify. But I do love the plotting. Very much so.))

Btw, Fili, thanks for starting this RP. :) I've been hoping for a LCS-like RP for a long while now. This has actually inspired me to GM a 3rd RP, sort of like this, but taking place on an alien world in my scifi RP Rise of Hyperion. :) Definitely playing this one as well! The backstory is a bit cliche but you seem to have quite a handle of the !!FUN!! details ;D Keep up the great work!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2012, 02:39:18 pm »

((I hate the back story, personally, but that's the best I could come up with in fifteen or so minutes. And to clarify: before when I said that everyone will snitch? If you don't do anything with them or don't tell them anything or don't threaten them, they will.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2012, 02:46:55 pm »

Okay, shoot the officer, get in the mecha and say "If anyone sntiches I'll make the wish they were never born. I'll rip out your own guts and hang you with them off the top of the ISP building, you fuckers got that?"

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2012, 03:03:19 pm »

((I hate the back story, personally, but that's the best I could come up with in fifteen or so minutes. And to clarify: before when I said that everyone will snitch? If you don't do anything with them or don't tell them anything or don't threaten them, they will.))

I'd threaten them in a... Diplomatic manner. Sort of a...

"I just saved your asses from a long, painful stay in prison, and quite possibly execution. That bullet to the leg is a pinprick compared to what I'll do to you if you even try to open your mouths about what happened today. Lets make a deal. You keep your mouth shut and your eyes open, and I might have some fun work for you. If you snitch, I won't go down but you sure as hell will. I'll make you wish you were never even born into this fucked-up corporate world. Shut your mouths and stay out of sight. Am I making myself clear?"

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2012, 03:16:48 pm »

Is he the pilot? If so, bullet to the back of the head. If he's not... Actually, even better, PULL HIM ASIDE.

Tell him you plan to infiltrate their little group and find out who's been giving the orders. Find out who might be supplying them and if there's more to it than meets the eye. Tell him that you will personally refer to him if you find anything and that he can make the arrests for the bonus and promotion points he'd get for downing a criminal group.

PLAY BOTH SIDES. C'mon, I can't believe no one thought of this.
This.  We get to recruit the teens, become allies with an officer, and not get caught.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2012, 03:33:21 pm »

((Two votes for not killing everybody ftw. Recruit the teens and the cop. I'll use Ehndras' threat-speech for when the cop leaves.))

After a few minutes of internal debate, you decide to take action, you pick up the gun as Jaques is putting the leg cuffs on Sarah.

"Hey could I talk to you for a moment, away from these teens, Jaques?"
"I'm a little bit busy..."
"Please?"
"Fine."

Jaques gets up and walks to the end of the alley and you follow suit.
"So what did you want?"
"I was thinking...wouldn't it be better if I infiltrated their group and found out who's giving the orders? Or who is supplying them and if there's more to it than meets the eye. I will personally refer to you if I find out anything, and you can make the arrests. Think about it, you could get a nice bonus and maybe even a promotion for taking down a terrorist group. What do you say?"
"I don't know..."
A minute or two of discussion later, he agrees to it.
"Whats in it for you, though? Nothing in this life is for free."

Sarah is beginning to complain about laying on the hard pavement in the pouring rain.
"Hey, am I getting arrested or not? Laying like this in the rain is really fucking uncomfortable...and very fucking wet."

"Oh and do I have to let the Masen siblings go for this plot of yours to work?"

Now what?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 03:38:58 pm by filiusenox »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2012, 03:43:48 pm »

What's in it for me? Simple... Retribution. But he doesn't need to know that.

"Since I left the force, I've been bored out of my damn mind. I'm tired of seeing punks roaming the streets doing as they please while cops like me and you get fired or killed for doing their job. Hell, I might even be able to get back on the force if I play my card right. In any case, these kids are a bunch of fools. There's no way the Masen Twins are acting alone, and taking them off the streets won't put even the slightest dent in whoever is running the show. Let me get to the bottom of this and all of us will come out on top with our heads held high. I am and always will be an officer, with or without a badge or payroll. Though its more difficult to get supplies, being a civ makes it easier to blend in with the right crowd. If I came up to these punks in uniform I'd have gotten shot or simply scattered them to the seven hells. As a civ, I can pull strings, make connections, and put the pieces together like I never could as a cop. If you can help me, I can be your undercover informant and it'll be just like when we were both on the force, except I'm not held back by the all-seeing corporate eye. Understood? We can live in the trenches getting shot at, treated like garbage by the system, or we can climb our way to the top. What would you rather be, a cop on the beat your whole life, or someone with influence and a reputation? You're a smart guy, you know this is an opportunity you can't miss."

Also, get his contact info so we can chat when needed. We might be able to scavenge some supplies and intel from him in exchange for info  later on. Doesn't even need to be info on these guys. As a shady sociopath we can easily get in with drug runners and every other criminal, cut throats on the way to the top, and topple all of our aggressors and rivals with our police connections.

LETS FUCKING DO IT!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Police Are Moronic)!
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2012, 04:40:26 pm »

So any dissenters to Ehndras' plan or should I go with it?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Police Are Moronic)!
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2012, 04:46:09 pm »

So any dissenters to Ehndras' plan or should I go with it?

If only I could bump my own decisions. Lmao.

Fili, do you play any other RPs? Perhaps consider bringing folks over so we have more activity :) I'm about to start my space version of this game on our forum since the server just got fixed. Woot!

...Actually, you up to be a player in my version and I'll be a player in yours? :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17