Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20185 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Bullets Ricochet)!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2012, 02:57:54 pm »

No, we need to have them be a lot less pissed off at us. No shooting them anymore.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2012, 03:00:51 pm »

Insulting don't help either.

I guess Help the kid might be a good idea.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2012, 03:03:53 pm »

((Her little brother is the mousy one helping the shot teen. He's fine so far. I'm loving how this has turned into shooting innocent teens.))
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04:12 pm »

"Fuck you, I was trying to recriut you little shit into being terroists. Wanna go fuck some shit up?"
Do this and help the kid.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2012, 03:07:05 pm »

Oh, it's the little helper.

Anyway, shooting teenagers is always a good idea.

Or using them as meat shields... Ask dwarven mothers!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2012, 05:02:56 pm »

You sigh and stride forward. You kneel down by the injured, and give him a look over. The rag has stopped the bleeding, his breathing is even, and he’s unconscious.
"He fainted when you asked my sister about us. He's not going into shock though, so I think he'll be fine."
The kid's voice is worryingly calm.

"So will he-..."

You stop talking when you notice the teenagers standing around you raise their hands into the air, and after a moment of hesitation, the kid does as well.

"You with the gun, drop it and put your hands behind your head. I will not hesitate to fire upon you if do not do so."

That mechanically altered voice means bad news..
You do as it says and turn around.

The Guardsmen V.12 is a five meter tall Humanoid MHAG Frame with thin steel plating and Kevlar reinforcement,  which is enough to repel small arms fire and resist some forms of improvised explosive that commonly rely on fire to destroy. This MHAG is mainly used by the Police Force, and comes equipped with advanced communications, weaponry and explosive scanners, riot shields, stun, flash, smoke and frag grenades, as well as a large shock baton, which is the most common weapon for this vehicle to carry.
 It is a rapid response unit, meaning it can travel at high speeds for short periods of time, sacrificing it's armor for speed.  The primary identification camera- which is used for recording criminal activities, to provide identification for fugitives and to be used as evidence- on the front is destroyed and has a bit of duct tape over the hole. Your guessing it had something to do with the riots today.
Meaning they don’t have your identity and that they won’t know it was you, providing you deal with the driver, somehow.

”Zera? What the hell are you doing here and what are you doing consorting with the Masen Siblings, no less…?

What do you do?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 03:01:11 pm by filiusenox »

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Police Don't Use Sirens)!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2012, 05:06:04 pm »

Slowly turn around, holding your hands up. Pretend as if you're about to place the gun on the ground, then open fire on the cockpit.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2012, 12:29:21 pm »

Are you sure you want to do that?
Need more one vote then.

I really thought you would try to use your impressive charisma to make up a story.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2012, 12:32:46 pm »

No, we say that the kid on the ground got hurt in the riots. We scared off the bastard that shot him, took the gun and were just about to help him.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2012, 12:39:20 pm »

No, we say that the kid on the ground got hurt in the riots. We scared off the bastard that shot him, took the gun and were just about to help him.

I think this is better.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2012, 01:56:16 pm »

((I do actually roll for this and you guys got lucky.))
"This kid was shot by one of the rioters from this morning. I took the gun and scared the bastard off."

"Heh, sounds like something you would do. Hold on a second, I have a med kit here that would help..."
After a few minutes of swearing, the armored cockpit opens up in the back and an officer holding a gun and a white box emerges.
The loudmouth from earlier opens his loud mouth to say something, but the brunette kicks him in the shin and he shuts up.
This moronic officer is Jaques Blinvir, who it took twice as long to train and passed the main exam only when he got down on his hands and knees and begged you to let him be a cop. He hands you the medkit and smiles.

"Here you are. Good to see you again, Zera."
"Same, Jaques. See you got a promotion?"
"Yeah, the original pilot got electrocuted by an EMP Mine. Holdon, I have to arrest these two scum."
"Can you keep the kid out of chains for a bit? He's pretty good at this medical stuff."
"All right, just keep him away from that gun."

"Sarah Masen please put your hands behind your head and lie on the ground. You will be shot if you don't comply, then you'll be shot again if your still alive."
"Yeah, alright, Asshole."

Now what?

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2012, 01:58:07 pm »

Bullet to the back of his head. Stupid bastard. Then take his mecha and start the rebellion. What districts do the slums border?

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2012, 02:09:15 pm »

Is he the pilot? If so, bullet to the back of the head. If he's not... Actually, even better, PULL HIM ASIDE.

Tell him you plan to infiltrate their little group and find out who's been giving the orders. Find out who might be supplying them and if there's more to it than meets the eye. Tell him that you will personally refer to him if you find anything and that he can make the arrests for the bonus and promotion points he'd get for downing a criminal group.

PLAY BOTH SIDES. C'mon, I can't believe no one thought of this.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2012, 02:12:08 pm »

No, jsut shoot him.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2012, 02:13:51 pm »

LCS FTW.

We're a charismatic sociopath, we should act like it and use our natural abilities to play every side against each other.

Recruit the newbies as your outreaching hand, and the two cops as your backup and political-official connection to the higher world. A grip on the slums and the cops, what better way to play it?

The kids can do recon, raise funds, and strike out in the name of whatever made-up organization and alter-ego you come up with, while the ex-cop identity plays her strings to get her way from the cops. C'mon, little newb cop there owes us a FAVOR.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17