Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: You Are Freedom Fighter(The Docks(MHAG Patrol))!  (Read 20187 times)

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(Alley Fight)!
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2012, 06:27:01 pm »

It seems, that everone wants to see this bitch beaten up  :D

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2012, 06:39:55 pm »

I DONT suggest killing her though.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2012, 06:45:21 pm »

Course, we need her.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2012, 06:45:46 pm »

I DONT suggest killing her though.

Killing possible allies is not very smart.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2012, 07:25:58 pm »

((Wow. A catfight has gotten more attention then the cop showing up. Maybe I should use this trope more often. Also: DAMN YOU RNG. It of course ends the fight early.))

You make a plan of how to end this fight quickly and get ready to act on it, but another heel kick distracts you and you begin to act on instinct.
This kick you block with your left arm, you grit your teeth expecting pain, but it feels lighter then it should.
Sarah smirks, and holds the block for a few seconds, which gives you ample time  to grab her leg with your free hand and help it on it's way upward. She falls on her back and lashes out with a kick to your shin, but it doesn't connect properly.
She makes to get up, and you force her back down with your boot.

"You know, I'm trying to help you. If I wanted to hurt you I would have put a bullet in his head and then gunned you down with that rustbucket mech. Now, will you bite down on your damn pride and just listen for a second? I have an offer for you."

"You call that helping? You shot one of us!"

After she gives this retort, you notice something weird, your left arm is going numb, and is barely responding when you flex your fingers.
What now?

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2012, 07:29:07 pm »

Oh shit, did she hit some sensory/motor nerve? Baaad...

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2012, 07:35:15 pm »

Possibly some sort of poison, I'd figure. You can put a small blade wedged into the heel of your boot or shoe and tip it with chemicals, giving someone a very bad potential reaction while ensuring a small contact surface that won't be easily noticed. :)

I'd go for the gun NOW, mumble "Got to go" and run my ass home. Better to pass out in our building than an alleyway.
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2012, 07:38:10 pm »

((And Ehndras gets a cookie. Although the poison isn't enough to make you pass out.))

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2012, 07:41:24 pm »

Small Blades in the heel of the boot?

It figures.  ::)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2012, 07:43:25 pm »

Don't run away, knock her down and put a foot on her chest. Say "The shot was accidental, I can kill you right now, give me a good reason not to."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2012, 08:11:22 pm »

"I shot the floor if you didn't notice, the only thing that hit your friend was ricocheting bullet fragments. Honestly, anyone beside a kid would've just shrugged it off. Now, before someone else gets hurt, I'd like to make a proposal.

I was once an officer of this city, as you may have overheard. I was investigating a high-profile case where someone with ISI connections committed murder, and when I tried to arrest him they kicked me off the force. I was a good cop, an honest cop, but that sent me over the edge. I am tired of watching these fucking politicians and ISI scumbags make fools out of us. I want to take the fight to ISI, but I'm not exactly well-equipped to fuck shit up on my own, now am I? I want to recruit you to work for me. Hell, I might even be able to turn that dumbass cop, considering how he wouldn't be an officer if I didn't vouch for him. At any rate, none of us will gain anything by fighting. C'mon."

*help her up off the ground*

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2012, 09:21:22 pm »

You put your boot on her chest, and press down, hard.

"I shot the floor if you didn't notice, and that was a total accident, the only thing that hit your friend was ricocheting bullet fragments. Honestly, anyone beside a kid would've just shrugged it off. Now, before I kill you and your friends, which I could do without needing a reason, I would I'd like to make a proposal."

"No I won't marry you."

You ignore her.
"I was once an officer of this city, as you may have overheard. I was investigating a high-profile case where someone with ISN connections committed murder, and when I tried to arrest him they kicked me off the force. I was a good cop, an honest cop, but that sent me over the edge. I am tired of watching these fucking politicians and ISN scumbags make fools out of us. I want to take the fight to ISN, but I'm not exactly well-equipped to fuck shit up on my own, now am I? I want to recruit you to work for me. Hell, I might even be able to turn that dumbass cop, considering how he wouldn't be an officer if I didn't vouch for him. At any rate, none of us will gain anything by fighting. C'mon."

You pull her up stiffly with your right arm, seeing as your left is even more numb.
She's now completely soaked and rubbing her chest.

"Your heavy. So you expect us to trust you just because you told us a nice little story?"
"So we aren't helping her?"
"Yeah we are."
"What?"
"Way I see it, if we refuse, she'll call her cop friend and we'll be executed without trial by the end of the week. If we do help her we live longer, and if she is a terrorist rather then a spy, we'll be doing some damage before being executed. I don't know about you saps, but I don't want to be blindfolded and tied to a stake, then fired upon. I rather go down in a blaze of glory. So yeah, we'll work with you and the rest of you better help too."
"All right...I guess..."
"So what do we do now, Zera?"

Sarah Masen and the gang of five teenagers under her control have joined the Resistance!

What now?

((What should the Resistance be called?))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 09:53:11 pm by filiusenox »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Freedom Fighter(That Ended Well...)!
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2012, 09:37:34 pm »

I'd say Anarchy Unlimited but I already stole that one. :P

And FUCK YEAH. That went so much better with diplomacy! We now have a cop friend and 5 wannabe-terrorist anarchists ready to do some of our dirty work. Much better than a WAAAAAAAAY conspicuous and badly-damaged mech and a bunch of dead bodies. More than likely, the shots would just bring more armed officers who would quickly mop the floor with our broken-down hunk of metallic shit.

AND SUDDENLY, TODAY WENT MUCH BETTER THAN EXPECTED.

I think its safe to call it quits for today. Give them basic orders, get info, retire for the day. Lick our wounds and gear up for a long week ahead.

"Its almost curfew hour and I think we've had enough fun for today. I'd assume the Masens have a pretty good handle on your younger friends, correct? Give me your numbers and I'll give you mine so we can contact each other when necessary. For now, I suggest you stay low and stock up on whatever gear you can scavenge from work or the streets. First though, what do you want me to call each of you? Every anarchistic terrorist needs a catchy name, eh?

*laugh*

On a more serious note, are any of you good at a damn thing? If anyone has any... Special skills, I suggest you bring it up so we can make use of it. We're going to need equipment, and a lot of it. Glass bottles, gas and rags for molotov cocktails, and anything else we can gather. All I've got is my .45, so I'm going to take a look around town and see if I can get my hands on an upgrade."

*nod*

"Masens, if anything comes up, don't hesitate to contact me. Let me know if you're going to have any "!!FUN!!", so I can come along for the ride. I'm itching to cause some damage but I'd feel more confident once we're better armed. Oh, this is going to be FUN!"

Then, go home and rest. I don't know what the hell is up with our muscles, but I'd expect the Masen to tell us if they have any tricks up their sleeve. Otherwise, we'll find out soon enough.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2012, 10:02:22 pm »

In defense of the killing everybody route, that mech was in prime condition and Zera knows enough from her police force days to disable the traps and sensors on Guardsmen models.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2012, 10:12:08 pm »

I'd say Anarchy Unlimited but I already stole that one. :P

And FUCK YEAH. That went so much better with diplomacy! We now have a cop friend and 5 wannabe-terrorist anarchists ready to do some of our dirty work. Much better than a WAAAAAAAAY conspicuous and badly-damaged mech and a bunch of dead bodies. More than likely, the shots would just bring more armed officers who would quickly mop the floor with our broken-down hunk of metallic shit.

AND SUDDENLY, TODAY WENT MUCH BETTER THAN EXPECTED.

I think its safe to call it quits for today. Give them basic orders, get info, retire for the day. Lick our wounds and gear up for a long week ahead.

"Its almost curfew hour and I think we've had enough fun for today. I'd assume the Masens have a pretty good handle on your younger friends, correct? Give me your numbers and I'll give you mine so we can contact each other when necessary. For now, I suggest you stay low and stock up on whatever gear you can scavenge from work or the streets. First though, what do you want me to call each of you? Every anarchistic terrorist needs a catchy name, eh?

*laugh*

On a more serious note, are any of you good at a damn thing? If anyone has any... Special skills, I suggest you bring it up so we can make use of it. We're going to need equipment, and a lot of it. Glass bottles, gas and rags for molotov cocktails, and anything else we can gather. All I've got is my .45, so I'm going to take a look around town and see if I can get my hands on an upgrade."

*nod*

"Masens, if anything comes up, don't hesitate to contact me. Let me know if you're going to have any "!!FUN!!", so I can come along for the ride. I'm itching to cause some damage but I'd feel more confident once we're better armed. Oh, this is going to be FUN!"

Then, go home and rest. I don't know what the hell is up with our muscles, but I'd expect the Masen to tell us if they have any tricks up their sleeve. Otherwise, we'll find out soon enough.
This
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17