Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 247224 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

*applause*
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: ASSAULT ON THE DINONEST: TURN 16
« Reply #856 on: June 11, 2013, 09:26:02 am »

THE ASSAULT ON THE DINONEST: TURN SIXTEEN

"Let's finish this, boys!"

PAUL MCCARTNEY LETS OFF A BEAM OF GENTLE LOVING AND CARTOON HEARTS TOWARD DINOHITLER!

Without further ado and without stopping bleeding from the arm, Paul McCartney aims his beloved acoustic guitar at the towering dinofiend DinoHITLER.

"Nobody likes you, DinoHITLER!" he cries out.

"You’re gonna die alone and miserable!" he adds.

"You stink of rotting cheese!" he finishes, power strumming a gentle d minor chord!

DinoHITLER sinks to his knees and cries great big nazi tears of woe! He might be a mass murdering dimension travelling nazi dinosaur dictator and the embodiment of the very worst evil EVER but it seems he’s got a sensitive heart of gold! Who knew!

Let us not be deceived though: he’s a gobshite and deserves to die!

Continue Total War! Activate Loved By Tables!

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 1 - stop chewing on the Dinofuhrer! Provide medical aid for him!

Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 2 - fetch the stunned Monsieur Jacques Kennedy and stick him into the Dinofuhrer's bleeding wounds or perhaps a puddle of evil presumably lying around the Dinofuhrer! Cover him in Dinonazi goodevilness, hopefully crafting a worthy successor in the name of EVIL!

Presumably Ravenous and Elite Dinonazi Group 3 - protect the Dinofuhrer!

He just doesn’t want to die though! First he summons 30 Ravenous Elite Dinonazis! Crikey!

Then out of thin air he summons a bunch of nazi tables to fly about the air around him: they’re made of solid nazi titanium!

He’s still sobbing great big nazi tears of woe though, and his Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 1 take pity and stop chewing their dinoFUHRER.

They instead chew his bloodpure evil! They chew it so hard it gets frightened: so frightened it hides inside DinoHITLER’s body and refuses to come out!

Then the Ravenous Elite Dinonazi Group 2 fetch Jacques Kennedy and try to wipe him about in the puddles of evil blood lying all over the place, but* it doesn’t work very well.
ENORNOMULTIKILL HE rounds at anything dinoshaped

ENORMOGUTS: Strangle the hamster!  Crush him as unto a snake!

"ENORMOTARNATION!  I FEEL ENORNOREBORN!  TASTE ENORMODEATH" enormobooms ENORMOCROCKETT! Via his neuro-uplink mind-control module Crockett sets his shoulder-mounted ex-nazi dinotank cannon to HE and prepares to unleash ENORMODOOM on his foes!

Many dice are rolled! Many explosions explode! Smoke and shrapnel burst all about!

One shells powers towards DinoHITLER and there’s an audible intake of breath as the GM waits to see if the titanium tables will protect His Most Evilness or not… THEY DON’T!

When the smoke clears it becomes apparent that DinoHITLER’s arms have been severed by the blast!

Wound Acquired: DinoHITLER: Severed Arms!

The other two shells Crockett directs towards his own crotch, and blasts right into Otto van Dino and his minions hiding in the ENORMOSPEEDO of Lumithos!

Crikey! Otto van Dino’s guts are blasted off! His lead minion’s face is shrapnelled to pieces! Minion number one bleeds to death!

Crockett also suffers completely unavoidable crotch injuries too because that’s what happens when you shoot your ENORMOCROTCH with your ENORMOCANNON!

Wound Acquired: Otto van Dino: Severed Guts!

Wound Acquired: Davy Crockett: Crotch Chafing!

But Crockett ignores the crotch-pain and boomingly commands his undead ENORMOGUTS:

"GO FORTH, MY ENORMOGUTS!"

They scamper across the battlefield, leaping through the air towards Heinrich MECHAHAMSTER and fracture the loveable rodent’s throat!

Heinrich starts choking to death!

Half his HP choke away! And Davy Crockett did look upon his guts; and, surveying their carnage, he was well pleased.

"MY ENORMOGUTS!" he called out, "I AM WELL PLEASED!"

Wound Acquired: Heinrich Hamster: Fractured Throat!

Stop acting like a combination of Communist and hippy.

Meanwhile, Adjutrate the Ankylosaur has a sudden flash of clarity. Arg! He’s acting like a goddamned Commuhippy!

He manages to get dressed and restrain himself from dancing. He even manages to will the effects of the hallucinogenic drugs away. He sounds fun.

Spoiler: We need more mechas (click to show/hide)
LAZOR the everything out of random enemy.

Just then an enormous nazi mecha appears out of the fog of battle, striding like a gigantic… colossal… enormous nazi mecha! The air around its LAZORS begins to hit up; they begin to whir: they sever one of Davy Crockett’s arms right out of his face!

Crockett is beside himself with grief!

Seems granite and concrete are denser than I. Strange.

Climb to a higher area on which I could jump onto one of... the larger creatures in the area.

Suddenly there’s an awful hideous rumbling noise of terrible doom! Schrödinger’s Superdense Cat slips whilst he’s climbing up one of the nearby larger creatures, and plummets to the ground! He’s so dense he crashes right through the ground, right through the earth’s crust, and smashes right into the earth’s molten core! He briefly has time to destabilise the entire planet’s orbit with his stupefying mass and send it spinning out of control towards the nearest sun before burning up just like the planet and all of its innocent inhabitants will now shortly do regardless of anything Archimedes might want to point out about physics and whatnot!

Oh well.

Death Acquired Again! Schrödinger’s Cat: Death!

Eat Enormocrocket's heart, with the aid of my minions.

Deep within the bowels of… Davy Crockett’s bowels, Otto van Dino lurks before finding the right moment in which to strike with his team of crack velociraptor saboteurs, despite all the bleeding. Suddenly he leaps forth with his loyal remaining minions, and nibbles Crockett’s heart very very gently.

Davy Crockett feels a slight tickle!

Archimedes: Use your elemental mathematics to further the dungeon's collapse. Preferably on the heads of Dinohilter and Co.

Hulkimedes: Smash anyone who comes near any of the good guys. Unless it's a good guy.

Archimedes is tired. This has been going on for ages. He has seen many terrible things. He has many dried traces of ENORMOVOMIT about his person. And, once again, and for quite some time now, he is naked before many people, both friend and foe. Who knows which of these is the main contributing factor in a) his thinking that collapsing the dungeon is a good idea; b) his belief that selectively collapsing a dungeon on only certain people’s heads is possible; or c) his complete failure to do so.

His surrogate frustration-expresser, the Monster of Maths, HULKIMEDES, faithfully expresses Archimedes’ frustration by leaping off a nearby boulder into the ENORMOSPEEDO of Lumithos that adorns Davy Crockett’s groin and tearing the head off the nearest dinominion.

Archimedes feels a little better and has a sit down.

HAMSTER BALL OF DOOM

"Is this how it ends, mein DINOhitler?" wails, through his fractured throat, Heinrich Hamster. ”Arg!”

In his devotion to his master he shoots a burst of hamsterballs out of his loveable hamsterpouch, spraying the deadly payload all over the battlefield!

Holy crap! Headblood goes everywhere! Very heavy headblood shoots out of the apparently inactive Dino Skorzeny! Very heavy headblood and faceblood both shoot out of the head and face of Adjutrate the Ankylosaur! And all sorts of blood appears as the innocent and handsome 10ebbor10’s head is straight up and down broken!

Wound Acquired: Dino Skorzeny: Very Heavy Headblood!

Wound Acquired: Adjutrate: Very Heavy Headblood!

Wound Acquired: Adjutrate: Very Heavy Faceblood!

Wound Acquired: Archimedes of Syracuse: Broken Head!

Spoiler: Detailed Poster (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS
Spoiler: EFFECTS IN EFFECT: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:28:32 am by lawastooshort »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: ASSAULT ON THE DINONEST: TURN 16
« Reply #857 on: June 11, 2013, 10:08:59 am »

Crikey.  Strewth, even.

Also, I think you forgot to update my status with regard to LAZORing appendages.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 11, 2013, 10:11:09 am »

((I've destabilized Earth's orbit. Now we'll all die via proximity to the Sun. Physics can't help us here D:

..or did I get that wrong? That was still awesome.))

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 11, 2013, 10:13:13 am »

Crikey.  Strewth, even.

Also, I think you forgot to update my status with regard to LAZORing appendages.

Facial appendages, no less! The worst sort to lose!

And yes, maybe somebody should do something about the whole "planet plunging into Sun" thing. Seems like it might screw up the timeline, eh wot?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 11, 2013, 10:14:59 am »

It already did.  The fix brought us to where we are today.

Hopefully we have someone skilled with math and physics on the team, for whom this problem is right up his or her alley.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 11, 2013, 10:26:16 am »

((..I'm pretty sure you don't need to calculate the Earth hurdling towards the Sun with notations. As it's gravity in relation to it's mass is more than enough to explain that.

Unless I'm missing something?))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 11, 2013, 10:27:56 am »

I'm fairly sure I removed one of the "arms" from Triplearmlegupsidedownfaceface oh wait no I just removed it from the abbr tag. Doh. Editing. I don't think swapping one arm for a gaping LAZORHOLE will affect the vomit inducing-ness of the face though.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 11, 2013, 10:40:56 am »

Crockett was ENORMOpissed.  Nobody messed with his precious face appendages and lived to tell the tale.

"MY ENORMOARM!  MY ENORMOHEART!  YOU NAZI BASTARDS ARE GOING TO PAY!  GUTS, LET'S GO!  ENORMOBOONE, TIME TO FEED!"

Grab the end of the ENORMOGUTS while they still have the Hamster tied up, and turn it into a fleshy ball-and-chain.  Beat the crap out of any available baddies.

ENORMOBOONE:  Eat any different available baddies.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 11, 2013, 03:14:20 pm »

That hurt. Better go for a lie down. Or at least apply something to the crack. Archimedes rummaged through his robes, looking for his medical equipment. He found some magazines*, tossed them aside, and finally found the medkit. A nice bandage and an authentic Chinese ointment copy later, he was all ready to go.

Archimedes: Patch self up and stuff
Hulkimedes: Activate all abilities

*Which apparently, contain 1 zillion bullets

((Apparently I failed so hard at collapsing the dungeon that it strengthened itself out of spite.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: June 11, 2013, 09:47:13 pm »

Onelastlifeonelastlifeonelastlife..

And I had to be a cat. What to do what to do what to do-

Activate Master of Uncertainty.

And furball at Dinohitler!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 12, 2013, 10:16:23 am »

Paul McCartney was stunned. No: flabbergasted. Yes, Paul McCartney was flabbergasted at the size of DinoHITLER's ever-increasing horde of multidimensional, multitemporal loyalists. Even though the Tyrannofuhrer himself was on his last legs, creatures like Ad the Ankylosaur and Otto van Dino continued pouring in with no end. He did not know from which foul hell they came nor through which black portal they entered, but he did no one thing: DinoHITLER was not the only one who could summon loyalist minions by the thousand.

: "IT'S OVER NOW, DINOHITLER! INFINITE MULTIDIMENSIONAL FROG CHORUS: I CHOOSE YOU!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: June 12, 2013, 10:17:53 am »

Too bad Frog Chorus likes to roll up as one.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: June 12, 2013, 10:19:34 am »

Ehh, it's a 3 at minimum, an 8 at maximum. I'm just hoping I get a +1 cinematic final turn bonus.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 12, 2013, 10:41:51 am »

((I can never get over how cute those singing frogs are.  :P))
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60