Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Your most complicated artifact?  (Read 9355 times)

Duo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Your most complicated artifact?
« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2008, 09:17:00 pm »

My latest artifact was a turtle shell Helm, decorated with turtle shell, and lined with turtle shell. It also has a set of menicing turtle shell spikes on it.

When my craftsdwarf started making it I was like.. wtf? 4 turtle shells?    :roll:

NastyDiarrhoea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2009, 05:06:08 pm »

Woooot camp toga for my fourth ever artifact.

This is a pig tail toga.
It is decorated with Pig-tail and encircled with bands of rose gold. It is made with pig tail cloth. This object is adorned with hanging rings of pig tail and menaces with spikes of oak and cow leather. On the item is an image of four-pointed stars in Pig tail.

Does anyone know what the stars could be referring to? also lol try to picture that toga and you cant imagine anyone dressed in it except gok wan

Malne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2009, 06:59:19 pm »

I just got a 10-item artifact that also just barely broke the price record:<P>Estiltharnas, "Whirledslayers", a platinum goblet.<P>It is encrusted with Diamond, studded with platinum and encircled with bands of Pig tail.   This object menaces with spikes of ratman bone and Gneiss.  On the item are images of dwarves in platinum.  On the item are images of bloated tubers in platinum.  On the item are images of dwarves in Tower-cap.  On the item are images of dwarves in cave spider silk. <P>Value: 248400<P>As soon as I saw she wanted cut gems, I cut a diamond for her and made sure my cheap gems were locked up in a window.  Unfortunately, I overlooked some aventurine which she made a beeline for, so I dismantled the shop it was in (which de-tasked the gem), and had a jeweler encrust something with it to get rid of it.<P>Yes, I'm greedy.   :D<p>[ October 24, 2006: Message edited by: Maximus ]

z > stocks > gems > forbid, much easier

Mraedis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2009, 05:12:38 pm »

15 raw green glass blocks, red felch opal, 2 times perch bones, rope reed cloth, rhesus macaque leather, larch (wood) and giant cave spider silk.

This is mayday DFG16  ;D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 30:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Mraedis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2009, 03:35:33 am »

Noone has epic artifaqcts anymore?  :o
GENERATION 30:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2009, 04:15:54 am »

through some weird glitch my latest artifact had ZERO ingredients.
it said it was made of "toad leather".

so.. no. no epic artifacts here.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Canadark

• Bay Watcher
  • meet me in the mead hall
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2009, 09:35:40 am »

Not my most complicated, but a rather amusing one from the new version:<P>Ilbådathel Arothtekkud, "Guilerings the Magical Picks", a tiger leather high boot
This is a tiger leather high boot. All craftsdwarfmanship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with turtle shell and encircled with bands of cat leather, cave spider silk, Aventurine and Rope reed. This object is adorned with hanging rings of Onyx and menaces with spikes of tiger leather.<P>Basic Value: 22200 ☼<P>Yep, a single boot. :-)

I once had a single legendary adamantine mitten that encompassed about 90% of my fortress wealth. Then the goblins came.
You all do know that we everytime we gen a world in DF, a new universe is created somewhere, and everytime we delete a save we kill a whole world?
Aye, we are Armok, god of blood, evil, villager gutting, fortress building, legend making and elf thongs.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]