Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328948 times)

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3450 on: November 28, 2013, 11:59:32 am »

What is wrong with you people, we are supposed to be a good zombie.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: November 28, 2013, 12:13:56 pm »

We are? Since when? We are at best the lesser of two evils, regardless of our self righteousness, we were Zombie Hitler who kills and infects for our own ends, we infected children without batting an eyelid, we keep a monster that can sever the connection of someones soul and body, if we are what passes for a good anything this worlds doesn't have a chance in hell. So, what is wrong with you my deluded friend?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: November 28, 2013, 12:24:00 pm »

Or we could just not have to justify ourselves like that.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: November 28, 2013, 12:40:28 pm »

Yeah, we could just say 'worship is or we'll eat you'. But it's been done irl and didn't really work out too well.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: November 28, 2013, 12:53:27 pm »

Yeah, we could just say 'worship is or we'll eat you'. But it's been done irl and didn't really work out too well.
I never said anything about demanding worship. Just demand compliance.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: November 28, 2013, 02:10:47 pm »

We are? Since when? We are at best the lesser of two evils, regardless of our self righteousness, we were Zombie Hitler who kills and infects for our own ends, we infected children without batting an eyelid, we keep a monster that can sever the connection of someones soul and body, if we are what passes for a good anything this worlds doesn't have a chance in hell. So, what is wrong with you my deluded friend?
This is bay12 we send babies into small cells with animals that try to kill them, we commit genocide for little profit, we throw kittens into a pit that makes them starve to death because their legs are broken, we kill people for owning cats, we release demons from hell for fun, we flood the surface with magma, and do I have to remind you of the incident? Compared to us Zero is good and I thought we were just trying to survive.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: November 28, 2013, 02:13:26 pm »

This is bay12 we send babies into small cells with animals that try to kill them, we commit genocide for little profit, we throw kittens into a pit that makes them starve to death because their legs are broken, we kill people for owning cats, we release demons from hell for fun, we flood the surface with magma, and do I have to remind you of the incident? Compared to us Zero is good and I thought we were just trying to survive.
We're pragmatic-evil rather than random-torture-evil.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: November 28, 2013, 02:16:54 pm »

Us or Zero?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: November 28, 2013, 02:27:09 pm »

Us or Zero?
Zero, as in the voices in Zero's head. I'm not sure what his personality would be without them actually.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #3459 on: November 28, 2013, 02:44:51 pm »

Well judging as someone as A Ex-Hospital cleaner, probably someone who isnt grossed out by organs, thats for sure.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: November 28, 2013, 03:28:19 pm »

Fair enough I guess, now things are somewhat different since we need to defeat those that hunt us and protect those that matter, but if we were trying to survive we would have lied low and eaten whenever we need to so we don't need to resort to human flesh, our Zero was (and still is I think) still human looking enough he could have done it early on, even lived a normal life maybe, or at least not have caused so much destruction, its was not just trying to survive that led him down this path.

Edit:By the incident, I don't know the specifics but yes I know the general idea of what happened, not really fair to use that as an example though.
Thinking his personality would be, well we can't really tell, parasites most likely changed him in some way or another that is for sure.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:09:36 pm by Cain12 »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: November 28, 2013, 05:29:07 pm »

-snip-
Of course there are objectives above survival, but they are nontheless objectives with ends, rather than just going around torturing people 4 the gigz.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: November 28, 2013, 06:35:04 pm »

-snip-
Of course there are objectives above survival, but they are nontheless objectives with ends, rather than just going around torturing people 4 the gigz.
Of course, didn't say it was the for lulz, just that we aren't a "good zombie" considering our past and present. Edit:That is more Diane's thing anyway, or was.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 06:41:07 pm by Cain12 »

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: December 02, 2013, 04:26:58 pm »

Some fucking vacation, huh?
When you went on a cruise to the nearest place that isn't your exwife's general location, you expected to find a few problems, from sea-food allergies to potential agression from racists.
Undead are a bit hard to prepare for, but the brass knuckles have proven to be effective enough at keeping some gibbering madmen away. After that, running works too. Preferably while screaming a plethora of swear words that can only be learned by growing up in the bad part of a favela.
Emergency plan D was your least glamerous resort, but the inside of the engine has enough food for about a day, and the space for you to comfortably sleep.

After the second day you are out of food and out of your mind with boredom. The sound of the engines confirm your fear of being in open sea, so it's surviving for long enough that'll be the problem.
You open up the hatch, slowly and silently, and take a peel around the engine room. Two zeds at the entrance, and five engineers keeping everything in working order.
You have brass knuckles, a taser and a plastic bag.
Just a wonderful fucking vacation.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This guy is incapable of taking down Zero, or even make a large dent in his zombie population. But depending on how far you get, the more gain Zero gets, from a good zombie, to a random find.
You can do whatever, but the point is to survive the long trip.
The point of this is to make the trip not be boring.

Also, the spelling is probably worse then usual due to my spellchecker not being around right now.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: December 02, 2013, 05:02:03 pm »

Aaw shit, let's be Paco.

Sneak up to the zeds, put the bag over the head of one, smash the other's skull with your fist, then move onto the one with the bag.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 257