Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328814 times)

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #3420 on: November 23, 2013, 03:23:39 am »

In the back of the truck she goes, alongside Snowflake. Snowflake looks a bit miffed about the whole thing.
Comforting Iris wasn't needed, she was as perky as ever when you asked her how she was.
You're being nice again and you didn't try to attack TW at all.
But you DID. Don't you have any problems with that?
Why? I just helped her take a nap.
You knocked her unconcious, and it doesn't seem like what I know of you.
If you have to do it, then just do it. Besides, it's just a nap.
I'm not going to win this argument, aren't I?
Argument? Over the fact that helped TW take a nap?
Get in the damned truck.

The drive to the harbor was straightforward enough. Nothing notable happened during the four hours drive, and you hear nothing coming from the back where you put Snowflake and TW.
Your guess is that she's still asleep. You put the trucks down by the side of the road, and start figuring out a way to get in the harbor.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: November 23, 2013, 05:16:38 am »

Through the cargo area, since it'll have security less designed for dealing with people and more designed for dealing with drugs and such.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #3422 on: November 23, 2013, 09:47:08 am »

Through the cargo area, since it'll have security less designed for dealing with people and more designed for dealing with drugs and such.
+1 and then after that we head towards one of the cruise ships, even if he have to go through the docking area.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: November 24, 2013, 04:04:56 am »

Check up on TW, my guess is something has or is going to go horribly wrong.
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: November 26, 2013, 12:10:23 pm »

You get the horde packed out, and climb over a fence so you can cut through the cargo area. Tw is currently being carried by Snowflake, she's awake but doesn't seem to care overmuch about getting carried. She just looks tired.
The trip through the cargo bay is not without incident, as you had to kill five loaders. Still, no corpse, no evidence. The screams don't seem to have attracted much attention, oddly. You decide to take it slowly for a bit and send a horde member ahead first.
Sure enough, his head gets some quick ventilation. His brain did not seem to appreciate the sudden rush of air, however, and he falls down. Deader then before.

You prepare for the ambush, telling Diane to take an alternative route alongside some zombies. You use the main horde as a charge the second you hear screams, quickly crushing the guards.
The trip to the cruise ship is a bit less ordered then you'd like, being a somewhat mad dash to the cruise ship. The charge upon the ship was hectic, to say the least, and you bet there could be a pretty fun game designed around it.
Still, you have some pockets of survivors remaining in the dining room, and some on the top deck. You went straight for the crew upstairs and are holding them hostage.
Getting to texas should be no big deal, but those survivors will be troublesome.

Perspective switch in next update. This is your last order to Zero for a bit.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #3425 on: November 26, 2013, 01:50:49 pm »

Send all of the horde after, them, if there is that one survivor in A room, send ATLEAST a hundred, clog the room up, etc etc.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: November 26, 2013, 02:38:27 pm »

What do you mean by 'pockets'? Barricaded in and defended and stuff, or just... missed?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: November 26, 2013, 03:19:08 pm »

Both kinds, from 3, 10 or more survivors barricading themselves, to singular survivors hiding under their cots or behind some engines.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: November 26, 2013, 03:29:34 pm »

Flood the ship with groups of zeds. Have them capture when possible, kill when not. Remember, if they harm us they are not worth joining us.
As for those captured, keep them alive if we can. We need foodstock and turning crew into zombies would loose skills.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

wer6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #3429 on: November 26, 2013, 11:05:36 pm »

Flood the ship with groups of zeds. Have them capture when possible, kill when not. Remember, if they harm us they are not worth joining us.
As for those captured, keep them alive if we can. We need foodstock and turning crew into zombies would loose skills.
+1

splehpnala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: November 27, 2013, 12:06:47 am »

Infect the tourists and non-essential ship workers (waitresses, room service, etc.), but  the guys who keep the ship running  alive. They will most likely be happy to keep their lives in exchange for working for us.
procrastination is the opposite of concrastination, so you know.
we are all just sentient jelly piloting a bone-mech

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: November 27, 2013, 11:31:34 am »

They will most likely be happy to keep their lives in exchange for working for us.
Remember Roy? Some people are too... I don't want to say intelligent because that's not exactly the word, but they will refuse to fall under the rule of someone they deem to be 'bad'.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: November 27, 2013, 11:40:08 am »

try to infect as few people as possible we don't want to have iris find out about us that way do we? And we still need a big mac, princess molestia Celestia, derpy hooves, the cutie mark crusaders, AJ, zecora, and any other ponies I forgot.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: November 27, 2013, 11:56:36 am »

try to infect as few people as possible we don't want to have iris find out about us that way do we? And we still need a big mac, princess molestia Celestia, derpy hooves, the cutie mark crusaders, AJ, zecora, and any other ponies I forgot.
+1

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: November 27, 2013, 01:01:05 pm »

That was because of TW that we didn't handle Roy right, we can do better, sure maybe under threat of death/infection they won't obey an evil person, but threat of banshee leaving them trapped in their own bodies? They should fall in line, may need to prove the banshee's power though, and maybe show what Diane can do to a person, none of the essential people of course.

Killed and infected plenty of people in front of Iris before, her facility for example IIRC.

Infect the tourists and non-essential ship workers (waitresses, room service, etc.), but  the guys who keep the ship running alive. They will most likely be happy to keep their lives in exchange for working for us.
+1, they won't be happy but meh I agree with the plan.
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 257