Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 329047 times)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1830 on: January 26, 2013, 02:17:28 pm »

We need to ask theresa what she can do, magic is a term that can vary from leveling towns, to heating cocoa mugs.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: January 26, 2013, 03:25:49 pm »

When you wake up, it's early in the morning. You grab the sandwiches inside the fridge, and walk over to Diane's little hiding spot.
You bang on the metal machine nearby, telling her to wake up with a playful voice. She jumps up, knife ready to slice, until she realizes there's nothing to stab nearby.
At least she wakes up better then most. You give her two sandwiches. She happily scarfs them down. She must have been hungry.
You chat a little bit about some normal stuff, plans for today, zombie-drool amounts,  the usual.

You enter the break room. Theresa's still sleeping soundly on the couch. She seems to gotten blankets somehow.
The fact that a pillow is missing gives you a hint. Diane wakes her by shaking her shoulder.
Theresa's response is to tense up and crawl into a ball. She remains like that for a few seconds,shivering. Then she opens her eyes and looks around.
She sees both you and Diane, looking worried. She quickly calms herself again and goes back to her usual stony expression.

Oh, morning to you. Sorry about that, the usual waking up call was more electric shocks.
Diane looks utterly disgusted.
Moving on a bit, I wish to thank you both for saving me. I would show more happiness, but I am conditioned not too.
That's strange and mildly repulsing, so you move on to something else.
We're both happy to have saved you. But I wanted to ask you a little about magic?
Go ahead and ask.
How does it work? What can you do?
I need an almost perfect knowledge of what I'm trying to do. I forget even a single variable, and the spell doesn't work. Or worse, malfunctions. So in order for me to, for example, knit a blanket, I'd need to know how it works. A good look at how fabric is held together was enough for me to get it after an hour of trial and error.
So, let's say, combat-wise. What can you do?
I am currently able to cause displacements in air, giving me the ability to be an aircannon. I could do much more, but they did not give the opportunity to learn more. In fear of when I would retaliate.
Look, let's talk about something else. I noticed you saying something about smarter zombies during our small-talk?
Ah yes, but before we go; Theresa should get her sandwiches. You hand her the sandwiches.

Theresa looks surprised and takes the sandwiches. She stares at them in a sort of shock, then bites one. After the first bite, she eats faster then a starved hound who found a steak.
You never saw anyone eat something that fast. Theresa lets the faintest trace of a smile in her expression.
They usually just gave some nutritious slurry that I didn't even have to chew. It was tasteless. Later-on they just started pumping it in to keep me hooked up to the computer. So something with taste was a bit of a shock.
Diane and you both smile. Then you get going to check on the zombies.

You get a horde together, and watch them. Some couples seem to walk to each-other and Snowflake even murmurs: Reporting for duty, sirs.
It is said very slowly, then he drools a bit more. Some other murmuring is heard throughout the horde. It all sounds like parroting some basic sentences a little before their reanimation.
All in all, nothing really amazing. But! Bennie appears again, asking about why there's a collection of zombies. You give an explanation, and he's satisfied with it.

Stats plus equipment.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde+friends
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 06:12:22 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: January 26, 2013, 03:29:42 pm »

typo.
the glow thing didnot work.

look for more skills.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: January 26, 2013, 04:27:31 pm »

Give Bennie an ectoplasmic high five, then get down to work.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: January 26, 2013, 05:27:11 pm »

only for kitten snot. 1 proficiat met je verhaal ik bekijk het nog iedere dag kheb alleen weinig ideen om te helpen.
2 hoe ist met u? hopelijk goed hier alles kits.
3 er is geen derde boodschap maar wel een 4de.
4 ben ook zelf begonnen aan een verhaal als je het wil zien het staat op tumblr en de titel is Jack Mefier. gaat over een zatlap en bevat humor en later avontuur. if you read it enjoy gr pikorge     
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 07:55:35 am by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: January 26, 2013, 05:35:26 pm »

Think we could get a count of any zombies wearing professional clothing? Could give a little bit of a guess of what our zombies can do.
And I support giving Bennie a High-5

Then after that we should probably move in on the town downstream from the water plant. Once there, check for zombies.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1836 on: January 26, 2013, 06:24:23 pm »

And get something to eat.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: January 26, 2013, 07:04:48 pm »

I just had an idea, instead of capturing and breeding humans, couldn't we do it with rabbits or something instead, it's meat we need not necessarily human meat.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: January 26, 2013, 07:49:34 pm »

Humans are for future labor and to give us a reason to keep them alive. It will help in the end game. trust me.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: January 27, 2013, 04:28:24 pm »

We need to get Theresa a laptop, Wikipedia, and about 3 days of time to study kinetic energy, plasma, neutronium, and similar subjects. Then, we get a mage capable of saying "surrender or be a smoldering crater" to a city.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: January 28, 2013, 12:51:00 pm »

You take a look through your horde. Unfortunately, pretty much everyone except those construction works you killed once are wearing casual clothes. Going through houses to kill people tends to do that.
So you have no way of knowing which ones actually know how to do things. You just sigh and move on.

You see Bennie and ask him how he's been. He says he was just watching what was happening.
The stories and telling what happened clearly please the little tyke. He feels good when fear happens. He hopes to get something to do soon, though.
He spend what seemed like an eternity in that house, he wants some stuff to do now.
You finish off the conversation with a highfive. It was awesome.

Stats

Horde + friends.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: January 28, 2013, 01:07:48 pm »

We have construction workers?
Shit, best put that potential workshop room to use. Start on some safety precautions for this place. Mostly just barricades obviously, but it's better than nothing.

THEN off to the town downstream from the water plant.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: January 28, 2013, 04:22:43 pm »

wait, see who can talk, see if they understand the others.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: January 30, 2013, 11:42:23 am »

Now that you have construction workers, you order them to try and build some defences. They look at you, then get going. They manage to get going well enough.... at first.
They fail miserably once they brought the materials together. They try to nail some rebar to a concrete wall using a measuring device.(roll= 7)
At least they got the correct materials.
The zombies pretty much parrot things they said pre-death. Nothing of interest.

Well, we dwelled on trying to get the horde to do something interesting long enough. Everyone's bored.
So you load up the truck with whomever you could carry and get going to the town that presumably used the water plant. The drive is uneventful.
When you turn the hill you see the town is on fire. That's interesting, I guess.
Multiple fires and general noise is coming from the town.

When you enter, there's a riot going on, with many zombies roaming the streets and ripping people to pieces.
There's a large group of survivors on a roof, as their screams are indicating. Zombies are all around the street.
All in all, T'is glorious carnage. What to do?
The roof survivors are yelling at you to get inside their building, a Shop 4 Less.

Stats

I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: January 30, 2013, 12:29:14 pm »

Well, it would be rude not to accept their invitation.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 257