Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328520 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1095 on: September 12, 2012, 05:37:36 pm »

She seems pretty incapacitated, we should really check if she has anything left to tell before we move to killing her.
And I think we should leave it for when we get the smartworms too. Because then she will be forced to listen to us, despite her sentient objections. I think. I don't entirely remember how the worms work, but I think that it's the thing that works in control by psychic powers, so we could probably get a stronger link with it than a normal zombie.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: September 12, 2012, 07:42:58 pm »

Thats a good point, we really can't afford to have her escape and we don't exactly have a high security prison at our disposal.

I suggest we feed her to the horde (no need to be wasteful).  If people have objections we can kill her first, its just our dudes are probably getting hungry.

Then perhaps we could take a couple of zombies down as body guards and begin testing on the dolls to see if they can be communicated with.  Theres a chance they are useful.  e: For instance, perhaps we can transfer them into different and more useful bodies.

e2:  Ooh maybe we could transfer them into some zombies and use them as a shortcut to getting a few intelligent zombies without a zombie lab.
This is probably going to sound hypocritical considering i was all for killing her a few pages ago,but NO DON'T KILL HER!!!Now that we have someplace to put her,and something besides the banshee to threaten her with,i believe it would probably safe to keep her,as long as shes tied to something secure,i.e. a piece of the wall sticking out or a door.

as for interrogation...does this house happen to have any lemons and or anything like lemons?
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: September 12, 2012, 10:09:12 pm »

Ookay.  Bennie seems to think the victims were converted to mannequins, their bodies turning to plaster or whatever.  And Bennie suggests severing the connection would free them from their torment.  Unfortunately, our abomination says they're already severed...

(Gods...)

We also have to worry about spirits being allowed to come close, and that they can possess Bennie.  This is a tough situation.

The only practical solution I see is sending Bennie off to a safe distance and pulverizing the mannequins.  *Hopefully* that frees the souls.  If they inhabit a fraction of our horde then alright, maybe they'll be thankful.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: September 12, 2012, 10:59:48 pm »

Yeah, we can torment Mercer later. Right now, we should get some normals to pummel the mannequins. Naturally, we keep watch from a distance with our nice gun at the ready. Diane should have the uberknife and be near us while this happens.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: September 13, 2012, 05:48:59 am »

as for interrogation...does this house happen to have any lemons and or anything like lemons?
Acid torture? I suggested that a few pages back. Somehow wasn't picked up :P
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: September 13, 2012, 12:06:01 pm »

Why torture with acid? Razor blades and salt are much cheaper and more common. Just a few surface cuts (where most of the nerves are) and rub in some salt. Hurts like HELL. Though the lemon juice could be used to complete the experience... Why do I think of these things?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: September 13, 2012, 12:10:25 pm »

Well, check for salt and lemons then. And if we should happen to chance upon a bottle of tequila...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:22:45 pm by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: September 13, 2012, 03:20:42 pm »

Do we even have reason to torture her?
I would kind of prefer if we didn't. I like Sasha in the sense that she reminds me somewhat of me. And everyone knows mind control is way worse than just killing someone, but people feel less bad about it. So I say we hold out for worms to implant in her brain.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: September 13, 2012, 04:21:23 pm »

Do we even have reason to torture her?
I would kind of prefer if we didn't. I like Sasha in the sense that she reminds me somewhat of me. And everyone knows mind control is way worse than just killing someone, but people feel less bad about it. So I say we hold out for worms to implant in her brain.
Alright,maybe no acid torture,besides i think i've just thought of something worse.Does this place have an attic?
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: September 13, 2012, 04:57:44 pm »

I think the voices of reason around here are kinda cramping our style.

No torture?  Come on, thats a fucking religious ceremony for some races in df.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: September 13, 2012, 05:23:47 pm »

What would you do with the attic? I'm sure this place has one if your plan's cool enough :D
The Bay12 postcard club

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: September 13, 2012, 07:21:32 pm »

Lets just say Sasha might be taking a trip to attic land for a few days.Not long enough to kill her,mind you,Speaking of,how in the world is she still alive,i thought the average human being dies of dehydration after three days?

Do i have the time wrong,if i do can somebody correct me?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: September 14, 2012, 03:38:05 pm »

Was suggested as well (and accepted too, mind you) but then some people tried to blow us up.
The Bay12 postcard club

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: September 14, 2012, 03:44:57 pm »

don t forgot to check the ants
Re: You are the evo ape.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: September 15, 2012, 04:32:45 am »

You go over to Sasha and kneel down to eye-level
Hello Sasha. I managed to find some interesting things in the basement here. One of them mentioned Mercer. I know he's one of the main chiefs in your little abomination factory.
Do you really think i plan on just TELLING you what his orders were? I barely even know anymore.... Just let me go, please? I will get you cured! G-get you a high position in the company! You'll get rich! She has reached the point that she's willing to beg. A long fall, that's for sure.
Do you know how much it hurts when someone rubs salt in a wound? She looks terrified.
No, NO PLEASE,don't do that! I don't remember it! I don't remember what he does here! Don't do that! please!
Then tell me what they do here!
What is in the basement, what did you see? Maybe I'll know! Okay!?
Mannequins, people turned to plastic, according to our ghost their souls are stuck in there and our Banshee told us they are "severed". Ring any bells?
Sasha looks horrified for a few moments, then says: I...I can't believe this.... It's the Stoneflesh project. An attempt to make living automatons for use as shock troops. They are putting SOULS in it? No no no no. дрисня... дрисня. Вот ублюдок.

She composes herself, then looks at you.
You need to burn them. It will make their fate even more painful, but they will be released. Please, do this... don't let them suffer any longer!
Thanks for the cooperation, Kriloff. I'll see what I'll do. You are about to leave when Sasha suddenly asks for a glass of water. Seeing how she was nice enough to help a bit you give it to her. No need to get her killed by dehydration.
Right, now that that has been explained, what shall we do with the Mannequins?

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:30? normals,10 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman.
Good friends: Diane
Allies: Bennie (Taking time-out)
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.

I'm using Google translate for the Russian bits. I will not create complete sentences as Google translate isn't very good at that.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 257