Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328508 times)

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #1080 on: September 09, 2012, 01:09:28 pm »

Banshee! We need your help!
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: September 09, 2012, 01:13:59 pm »

So the elves are magical fruity assholes, and the reason they turn into banshees is to counter the evil stone-flesh monsters they created? Sounds logical enough I guess.

So plan of action is this. Tell the banshee to stand in there, close the door behind him, and start shouting. I don't think it has to necessarily be straight over them like with the hobo, if Diane's physical pain when it screamed in the van is any indication. He just has to shout around in there until the souls stop responding. They're probably not even as strongly connected to the body anyway, being made of stone and all.
Get everyone else (Zombies might be affected, but at least those closest to human. That probably includes us.) to be outside maybe, or somewhere where they won't hear it particularly loudly. When he reckons he's done or a preset time limit is up, tell him to come out.

Then we have to be nice to Bennie some more as we're waiting outside. And check up on Diane too. We haven't had any speaking from her in a while.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: September 09, 2012, 01:14:53 pm »

let banshee take care of it
Re: You are the evo ape.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: September 09, 2012, 06:19:37 pm »

With some other zombies near by to make sure they don't kill banshee after all we have already been proven imune to the banshee's scream
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 06:28:00 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: September 10, 2012, 08:52:05 am »

I am trying to remember. Any of the newer guys that came in, can you remember if the parasites we use to make zombies are found mainly in our saliva? because, if it is, then I did something good and bad.

side note, i found our long forgotten name:
You are Daniel Creed, coroner. Upon dissecting a corpse which showed signs of rabies and some kind of parasite ( it looked like a fox tapeworm, although somehow...unsettling) you got infected with something.

EDIT: Ghazkull has the right idea giving me a character,job and story. If preferred i will start with Ghazkull's beginning instead of what i'll come up with.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: September 10, 2012, 10:43:24 am »

I never forgot it. It was only later on i tried to make the character more of a blank. That way, i can get away with decisions that go against the set personality.
While i have made it pretty much clear that we are male ( or lesbian i guess) by the random comments on some female characters i will try to keep him a blank unless it is asked.
You still won't remember a name though, I'll just use that to "symbolize our detachment from our former self" or some stupid stuff like that. I was always good at pulling stuff out of my ass for "art".
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: September 10, 2012, 04:13:19 pm »

If thats the Mercer i think it is,wen need to run the he** away.Now!
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: September 10, 2012, 04:30:43 pm »

Get the banshee in the basement, then go look there yourself - do not send Bennie.

Talk supportively with Bennie again, check up on Diane.

And the bacteria seem to be in our saliva, at least juudging by what the ants started doing.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: September 10, 2012, 11:04:07 pm »

Going through a quick search of the thread, Dr Mercer was first mentioned here, when we were imprisoned in the lab beneath the hospital. So, it stands to reason that Mercer here is an elfy! CAPTURE HIM! SHOW HIM THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS! MAKE HIM BLEED!!!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: September 11, 2012, 07:30:59 am »

Going through a quick search of the thread, Dr Mercer was first mentioned here, when we were imprisoned in the lab beneath the hospital. So, it stands to reason that Mercer here is an elfy! CAPTURE HIM! SHOW HIM THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS! MAKE HIM BLEED!!!
Make another Banshee? Use him to torture/threaten people with becoming living stone?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: September 11, 2012, 01:06:38 pm »

Lock the banshee in with them for a few hours with orders to murder them, then let it back out.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: September 12, 2012, 12:43:56 pm »

You decide to get the Banshee in there while you just stay upstairs. His connection-severing should do the trick.
You order the Banshee to go down there and fix those things. It goes downstairs without a word.
So now you need to wait for what is probably around a quarter of an hou- The banshee just came back upstairs.
Is it done already? You ask the tall abomination.
They....Are....Severed....Already He says in a strained, echoing voice. It looks like it physically harms it to speak. It also sounds very creepy.
Have you been capable of talking from the start? He slowly nods "no", then proceeds to slowly walk back in the living room with the rest of the horde.

So, they're just souls in dolls and extreme pain. You need some answers. You can hear Sasha from the kitchen, she seems to be mumbling to herself.
How will we interrogate her?

Stats:
Health:Unhurt.
Energy:Fine.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: Fed.
Durability level 2
Inventory:5 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security:None.

Horde:30? normals,10 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake, One Banshee, one Giggleman.
Good friends: Diane
Allies: Bennie (Taking time-out)
Broken hostages:Sasha Kriloff.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 12, 2012, 03:13:40 pm »

Well I'd say that we should keep an eye on the Banshee. We don't know that the souls couldn't take over a zombie. So yeah. Don't obsess over it though, because Bennie did say that most of them were calling for help. Then again, one of them moved. Who knows.

Meanwhile, we can afford to be a little nicer to Sasha now that she's given up what I assume to be her most important secret. If Liberal Crime Squad has taught me anything, it's that you shouldn't leave a hostage free as well as feeling badly done to. And we're hardly in a position to keep her restrained long term.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: September 12, 2012, 04:38:14 pm »

Kill her, then?
The Bay12 postcard club

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: September 12, 2012, 05:33:56 pm »

Thats a good point, we really can't afford to have her escape and we don't exactly have a high security prison at our disposal.

I suggest we feed her to the horde (no need to be wasteful).  If people have objections we can kill her first, its just our dudes are probably getting hungry.

Then perhaps we could take a couple of zombies down as body guards and begin testing on the dolls to see if they can be communicated with.  Theres a chance they are useful.  e: For instance, perhaps we can transfer them into different and more useful bodies.

e2:  Ooh maybe we could transfer them into some zombies and use them as a shortcut to getting a few intelligent zombies without a zombie lab.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:36:11 pm by QuakeIV »
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 257