Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many eyes do you have?

<10<
<15<
<100<

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Stupid thread : Microwaves are cool  (Read 40975 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

drank an entire cup of badly curdled milk that I couldn't smell (by accident)

Oh god... that reminds me...

I'm really sensitive to dry air.  My throat and sinuses dry out really badly overnight, and the first thing I usually do when I wake up is reach over and take a drink of something that I leave beside the bed for myself. 

On one occassion about 11 or 12 years ago, I left a 2-liter of strawberry soda beside the bed when I went to sleep.  I also left the cap off by mistake, and we'd been having ant problems at the time.  I woke up the next morning and took several large gulps of that stuff.  Then I opened my eyes and saw the ants.  Thousands of ants had drowned in that stuff overnight, and thousands more were crawling all over the bottle.  The horror!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

I'm really sensitive to dry air.  My throat and sinuses dry out really badly overnight, and the first thing I usually do when I wake up is reach over and take a drink of something that I leave beside the bed for myself. 

On one occassion about 11 or 12 years ago, I left a 2-liter of strawberry soda beside the bed when I went to sleep.  I also left the cap off by mistake, and we'd been having ant problems at the time.  I woke up the next morning and took several large gulps of that stuff.  Then I opened my eyes and saw the ants.  Thousands of ants had drowned in that stuff overnight, and thousands more were crawling all over the bottle.  The horror!

The protein!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

The protein!
Sounds like an easy breakfast to me.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I got married.  >:(

(Don't mind me, I'm just bitching.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Have you gotten into the rum yet?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Oh, yes. Indeed I have.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

But have you gotten into enough rum?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

See the photo thread. You tell me.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Now, in that thread, when you said you only put a little bit in, were you referring to a little bit of mountain dew, or a little bit of rum? I'm guessing the former. At any rate, I think you've gotten into enough rum until the glass is empty. Then, who knows?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I'm imagining a dwarven Captain Jack Sparrow, complete with indignant slaps constantly descending on him in public from all the women he shares secret histories with.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I'm imagining a dwarven Captain Jack Sparrow, complete with indignant slaps constantly descending on him in public from all the women he shares secret histories with.
I only laugh because it's true. :P Except the secret part. If it's secret, I was probably so drunk I can't remember it. I don't like secret relationships.

Now, in that thread, when you said you only put a little bit in, were you referring to a little bit of mountain dew, or a little bit of rum? I'm guessing the former. At any rate, I think you've gotten into enough rum until the glass is empty. Then, who knows?
After the glass is gone, which will be soon, I will go to bed. I have to work tomorrow.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile

Most of the stupid things i have done in my life are sexuality/nudity related so i cant post these here.
But i remember being really derpy last time i was in the US, i remember saying an all out danish sentence to my uncle, he went "What" and i kept repeating myself and eventually my dad poked me on the shoulder and explained to me that it was an American. It turns out my verbal language and thought language had swapped roles. So i was speaking danish and thinking english.

Damn you stupidity and jetlag.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid thread : So much stupid.
« Reply #372 on: May 26, 2012, 05:44:44 pm »

In 7th or 8th grade, I was in a technical theater class learning how to put sets and stuff together. My staple gun wasn't working, so I fumbled around with it for a moment, dropping it after I suddenly realized I had stapled myself in the leg. Scared the hell out of everyone and it was probably the most I've ever bled at any one time, but I was okay. Note to self, make sure staple guns are not upside down while in use.

Oh, I also managed to fall down the stairs today because my entire leg was asleep.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #373 on: May 26, 2012, 05:49:48 pm »

Oh, I also managed to fall down the stairs today because my entire leg was asleep.
The first time this happened to me, I severely underestimated my need for functioning legs, and slammed into a TV. Good times.

Turns out, legs are pretty important.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #374 on: May 26, 2012, 07:34:41 pm »

Kind of like how i sometimes wake up in the night after having lied on my arms for the past few hours (IT KEEPS HAPPENING). End result: temporary but total paralysis of both arms. As it happens, your arms play a fairly crucial role in rolling around, so i'm glad there are no cameras taping me while i frantically flail my numb limbs out from under my mass.

As for consciously dumb things, i avoided sunblock when i knew that the next two days were going to be spent almost exclusively outside in glaring sunshine. I'm usually a pale white guy. After that, i was red. Red with COMMUNIST RAGE summery pain. (not totally covered in redness, but fuck my neck was sore and i looked kind of like Rudolph)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27