Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1834746 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ Dwarf Fortress - for 34.03. Rebalanced.
« Reply #1635 on: February 28, 2012, 06:52:46 pm »

Thats a truetype problem. Press F12 to toggle it ingame. OR use the new version, since TodayOne fixed some truetype related stuff.

I did not plan on uploading this so soon, but if Today offers a patch, who am I to withhold it from you guys ;)

>>>> NEW DOWNLOAD 1.4.1 for DF 34.03 <<<<

Full changelog (careful, long, as always)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PS: If I consider the fact that 15 people signed up for it, the wiki is going quite slow. I dont like to have conflicting sources of info, in this case manual vs. wiki. You can for now copy anything from the manual as you wish, that should fill it up a bit.

PPS: flobulon: The flowcharts are amazing and it would be very nice if you find the time to make more, for whatever building you find appropiate.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:01:18 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Seraphyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: February 28, 2012, 07:12:46 pm »

Ily ;]

-------

I signed up for the wiki but it's kind of weird, I'm not familiar with that kind of wiki but I'll try to add some things to it, directly from the manual when I get time.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 07:14:22 pm by Seraphyx »

xaldin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: February 28, 2012, 07:16:37 pm »

Thats a truetype problem. Press F12 to toggle it ingame. OR use the new version, since TodayOne fixed some truetype related stuff.

I did not plan on uploading this so soon, but if Today offers a patch, who am I to withhold it from you guys ;)

Cool, didn't expect the release tonight but works for me. Gives me a chance to get into it and tinker sooner.

Your mod has reached point I only adjust two things: give myself microcline back (even that I may stop doing just habit now), bauxite I have a smelt reaction to turn to aluminum (may not need anymore, bronze to aluminum is different but I can work with that) and and the skill/attribute learning adjustments (I have a set of values I've used for years that I use, but in spirit of your mod I adjust them for the caste values so the castes still have similar impact just different overall numbers). The customization of it leaves me little I have to do by hand which makes this one really popular with me :) Exciting set of features, looking forward to more to come.

Ranik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: February 28, 2012, 07:17:29 pm »

PS: If I consider the fact that 15 people signed up for it, the wiki is going quite slow. I dont like to have conflicting sources of info, in this case manual vs. wiki. You can for now copy anything from the manual as you wish, that should fill it up a bit.

PPS: flobulon: The flowcharts are amazing and it would be very nice if you find the time to make more, for whatever building you find appropiate.

Meph you are some sort of machine  8)

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: February 28, 2012, 07:38:10 pm »

god damn you update fast.

anyways, i was terrified id have to keep playing vanilla, although i am having a blast in adventure mode right now, sacrificed a 30 or so mob of peasants to lure a zombie horde out of a towers first floor. nabbed a few books, nothing with the secrets of life and death though... woot run-on sentences.

anyways, still loving the mod, but getting distracted by other shit, I am become forumite, destroyer of free time.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #1640 on: February 28, 2012, 07:39:37 pm »

Well, if I upload it now, I have a last chance to see the feedback tomorrow. also dfhack was updated, so there was no reason to wait. Have fun with it. I will travel again, 230km biking for tomorrow, then short stop in cartagena, then 3-5 days boat.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: February 28, 2012, 07:40:50 pm »

so 3-5 days of more frequent updates? being on a boat sounds like wonderful modding time.

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: February 28, 2012, 07:54:59 pm »

I hope this biking will be in relative flat landscape, couldn't do this here (in the alps). Have a safe trip.

Anyway, as usual, you are so fast in making the fixes and updating that I still have to make my fort collapse from the previous version, even though I am not really playing well.
Now, how should we finish it properly...
Let's release those carps I trapped in the water collection system for future usage, they should make a great job at making all this blue into red.
For the 55 people who did download V1.5 till now:  You human race is not working.
It is ok, I'm used to that in RL so why should my game be different :p
DFHack tips and tricks for your everyday tasks

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: February 28, 2012, 08:16:10 pm »

why is simple trading off by default??

does it remove the special items or something?

Talanic

• Bay Watcher
  • Struggling author / pizza delivery guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: February 28, 2012, 08:19:37 pm »

Please ignore this post.  Somehow my attempt to look at the latest post put me about 60 pages back.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 08:23:59 pm by Talanic »
I'm an aspiring Science Fiction and Fantasy writer.  I'm telling the tale of a hapless cyborg everyman lost in a savage fantasy world.

My first review from a real magazine!

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: February 28, 2012, 08:56:11 pm »

seems that the items you replaced to make the new toys, replaced items you can make in the crafting menu in adv mode... i just sewed myself a leather waterskin using my cacame toy as a needle.....

Poch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: February 28, 2012, 09:46:06 pm »

Testing it right now :) Thanks for updating.

DT is broken for now.

If anyone's interested i have a seed for this version with a 3*5 embark with river, volcano, fortress, ok-outside and 2 joyously wild biomes.

Seraphyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: February 28, 2012, 10:20:57 pm »

DT is broken for now.

If anyone's interested i have a seed for this version with a 3*5 embark with river, volcano, fortress, ok-outside and 2 joyously wild biomes.

Sounds good, can you upload it somewhere?

---------

I also seem to have a weird text display error, past few versions (even vanilla has some sort of text display issue):

Poch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: February 28, 2012, 10:40:37 pm »

DT is broken for now.

Done ! You can download it here : http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5733

Seraphyx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: February 28, 2012, 11:49:10 pm »

DT is broken for now.

Done ! You can download it here : http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5733

Awesome thanks.

------------

There seems to be some weirdness going on with my current game. I have 15 dwarves and I just got sieged by white tigermen with raptors and mostly steel equipment. Might not sound like anything weird is going on except for the fact that there are 100 of them... that just seems way too insane. Luckily I have my walls and bridges setup already otherwise I'd be screwed beyond belief. Is this normal or some sort of bug?
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 749