Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188795 times)

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

You still alive, Vehudur?

Not if life has anything to say about it.

What did the vegetarian zombie say?  (It won't be funny if you are not fluent in English.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Maybe we should take the in vitro fertilisation approach and have several people take their turns all at once, and maybe, just maybe, one will complete their turn.

Separate instances of the fort, all generating whatever form of interference they produce. Doubt it.

I agree this is probably not a good idea.

If you wish to get a move on things, I have no idea how long these shenanigans will be and you will not hurt my feelings if you skip me.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:16:28 am by Vehudur »
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Okay, this is getting goddamn eerie....

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:06:42 am by Vehudur »
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

What did the vegetarian zombie say?  (It won't be funny if English isn't your first language.)

Why wouldn't it be funny if English isn't one's first language? English isn't my first language and I found it funny.

Maybe "if you are not fluent in English" or "if you do not know proper English pronunciation" would be better.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:15:15 am by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

What did the vegetarian zombie say?  (It won't be funny if English isn't your first language.)

Why wouldn't it be funny if English isn't one's first language? English isn't my first language and I found it funny.

Maybe "if you are not fluent in English" or "if you do not know proper English pronunciation" would be better.

Good point.  I'll edit it.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

bump how is the fort coming
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Good question.  You going to call it, Vehudur?  Or are you able to play the fort?

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

I'm going to have to call it due to real life shenanigans.  I've not even gotten a month in so far.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Gimme spot #26. We're going to need some more people into the line at this pace...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Bwahahaha! Noone ever suspects the multi-skip!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I'm getting increasingly more nervous as my turn approaches.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

I'm going to have to call it due to real life shenanigans.  I've not even gotten a month in so far.

My turn heheeh :D
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

My turn heheeh :D

May your luck be better than mine.

I'm getting increasingly more nervous as my turn approaches.

Be afraid.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I am vey afraid, thank you.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Why do I get this bad feeling that I'm going to get the fort killed.  :P

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 167