Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 187936 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

In sports, Doren scored the winning fieldgoal in fetal soccer this weekend.  The challenging team, the Goblin Ambushers, was somewhat doomed when Doren picked up her axe at half-time and slaughtered half of their defensive line.  After winning the match, Doren beat the rest of the Goblin team to death with the trophy. 

Back to you, Mego!

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

The weather today is cloudy with a good chance of Hell getting its ass kicked in the most humiliating fashion by ThatAussieGuy, and will stay that way for the rest of eternity.

Back to you, Master!

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Thanks Mego, we have some lovely demons just waiting for their new homes to be finished! Let's get the word off the street! "Hello terrifying, bloodthirsty, ravenous demon, we at Dwarvaction news would like to hear your opinion on-"blood-gurgle followed by a thud.

"back...to you...MEGO..." dead.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Another succesful derail :D

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"XERXES SHIELD!!"

And thats how Leonardis became president of the Universe.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

KSSSH!
"BILLY MAYS HERE, AND I'M HERE WITH MY NEW PRODUCT: THE CLOWN CAR! IT'S and that's where I ran out of ideas.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I will give you guys one little bit of helpful info;  There's no metal on the map (aside from the adamantine spires, of course).  You'll have to trade with the humans and dwarf caravans for iron and steel.

Loud Whispers, can we get a look at the starting seven dwarves?

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Why would you need anything but adamantine?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why would you need anything but adamantine?

I don't think there's enough to do something like, say, build a 100z magma pumpstack to the surface.  Who knows where most of it is now, considering I mined out all the veins.  The reclaim randomization probably dumped it all in a cavern just to mess with you all.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

I didn't follow the last thread, though I wish I did.

Add me to the turn list!
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Noodz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll take year 7. Mitchewawa is 6, yes?

I hope i can play before january o_O

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Add me to the turn list!

Done.  You have Year 6

I'll take year 7. Mitchewawa is 6, yes?

That's correct and you're on the list.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

I rarely visit the Cimmunity Games & Stories -area, but is it normal for threads to enter the third page with no more than one actual post about the game the thread is supposed to be about?

Not third yet, but soon enough...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I rarely visit the Cimmunity Games & Stories -area, but is it normal for threads to enter the third page with no more than one actual post about the game the thread is supposed to be about?

Not third yet, but soon enough...

I'm inclined to agree.  I'll PM Loud Whispers to see what's happening

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I wouldn't be concerned, since it's been less than a day. People have lives to attend to, you know?

Not much chance I'll have time this winter-spring to take a turn, but a dorf would be nice. Any male, named just Eric.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 167