Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236192 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1545 on: March 07, 2012, 06:39:51 am »

I look up, still holding Friesden tightly. "Hey mein wenig liebe... Come here please... I... I think... I think this needs more than me..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: March 07, 2012, 06:42:52 am »

"I-I-I-I just want D-d-d-dad to remember me..."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 07, 2012, 06:46:59 am »

Kat sensed something very.. VERY wrong going on here. as she quickly trots over, "What's going on?" she asked worryingly
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: March 07, 2012, 06:49:42 am »

"It's... it's a long story... Friesden is going to be staying with me for a while... Just, hold her too please... she needs the love... now especially." I close my eyes and nuzzle the filly, trying to give her all the love and comfort I can.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: March 07, 2012, 06:51:17 am »

Friesden shivers. "D-d-d-d-d-dad used to do that...So did m-m-m-m-m-m-mum...Why don't they remember me?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 07, 2012, 06:52:55 am »

got down on all of her four legs next to Friesden, opening her wing and warped her in close. Embracing her.. "There there..." she said softly.. soothingly.. getting ideas of what's going on already.. Oh she's angry. She's really angry.. but Anger can wait. She have a foal to comfort..

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 07, 2012, 06:53:51 am »

"I just want d-d-d-d-dad...and m-m-m-m-m-mum...I just want them back."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 07, 2012, 06:56:45 am »

"I know... I know..." I stroke Friesden's mane as I continue to hold and nuzzle her. "I... I wish I could do something more... I wish I could tell you everything would be fine... but all I can do is be here... and promise to stay..."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 07, 2012, 06:59:56 am »

Kat sighed, holding closely onto Friesden and nuzzle softly onto her mane.. she wanted to say something, but she knew that it won't help and the filly doesn't need that right now.. so instead.. she slowly.. and quietly.. begin to hum.. a song.. a soothing.. calming one. The one she remembers her mother humming her to sleep in those scary nights..

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 07, 2012, 07:02:16 am »

Friesden continues to choke out a few sobs before the crying subsides.

"H-h-h-h-he'll like me tomorrow? Right?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: March 07, 2012, 07:10:11 am »

I blink back a few more angry tears, trying to focus on the filly in my hooves. "I... I don't know... I wish I could give you more sweetling..." I continue to stroke her mane, looking to Kat for some sort of help.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:45:47 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: March 07, 2012, 07:14:00 am »

unfortunately for Glyph, Kat couldn't think of any other help other than just to be there.. She were too mixed with sorrow, anger, and it's giving her quite a lot of chest pain.. but so far she've been successfully fighting off the tears as she continues to hum away the song for the foal in her wings. Giving her a kiss to the side of her head softly.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 07, 2012, 07:15:25 am »

"H-h-h-h-h-h-he might not? B-b-b-b-but then what will I do?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: March 07, 2012, 07:19:02 am »

"If... if that happens... then I'll take care of you... I... I won't let you be alone..." I kiss her gently on the forehead. "But... as much as I'd love to have a foal... I hope your father will come to his senses... either way, it's late, and we should sleep... do... do you think you could try to get some rest?"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 07, 2012, 07:21:14 am »

"I-I-I-I...D-d-d-d-d-dad s-s-s-sings me to s-s-s-sleep..."
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 239