Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236189 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1515 on: March 07, 2012, 01:40:38 am »

Friesden just continues sobbing, seeming to sob even harder.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: March 07, 2012, 01:43:17 am »

"Please... just tell me what happened..." I wipe some of the tears from Friesden's eyes, worry starting to creep into my voice. "Please, there must be something I can do... are you hurt? Do... do you need to go to the hospital?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: March 07, 2012, 01:45:38 am »

Friesden tries to choke back a couple of sobs. "I-I-I...Dad doesn't like me...Neither does mum..."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 07, 2012, 01:47:22 am »

I blink, her answer surprising me, then hug her tighter. "Come on now... that can't be true... what makes you think they don't like you?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 07, 2012, 01:48:36 am »

"Th-t-t-t-t-th-th-they said they don't! That's why!"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: March 07, 2012, 01:58:39 am »

"They said... oh sweetling..." I keep her held close, stroking her mane and letting her cry herself out. "H-here... I'll take you to your parents.. w-we'll get this all sorted out you'll see."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 07, 2012, 02:00:11 am »

"R-r-r-really?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 07, 2012, 02:02:46 am »

"Yeah... come on." I stand, keeping Friesden close. "We'll go and see them, and I'll make them explain what's the matter... come on." I lead the way back to Ocean Breeze's house, hoping I was right, and that this was just some misunderstanding.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: March 07, 2012, 02:06:56 am »

Friesden sniffles. "Okay. Thank you."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 07, 2012, 02:09:39 am »

After a while we arrive at the house, I reach up and knock on the door, swallowing slightly. "Carmine? Ocean Breeze? Are you here?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: March 07, 2012, 02:37:46 am »

Carmine answers the door slowly, his eyes are wide and keep flicking back and forth.

"Hello how are you Glyph? why are you here? everything is fine here, fine, fine, fine."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: March 07, 2012, 02:40:25 am »

Friesden tries to speak up. "D-d-d-d-dad? Can I c-c-c-come home?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: March 07, 2012, 02:49:20 am »

Carmine looks at the little zebra filly with unfamiliar eyes

"I don't know you, you must be confused, no zebras in my family. Not a one, can't be our filly."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: March 07, 2012, 02:50:30 am »

"D-d-d-d-dad? It's me, Friesden, your filly...Dad? Please? Tell me you remember me...please? Please, dad?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: March 07, 2012, 02:52:29 am »

My eyes open wide, stunned by that reaction. "Carmine... are you alright? This is F- wait... did you say Zebra?" I look at Friesden again, the stripes suddenly making sense. "But.. this is Friesden, your daughter... and she's upset... you need to comfort her..."
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 239