Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236197 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1575 on: March 07, 2012, 05:54:36 pm »

"Ya know, I really don't like it when ponies lie to my face."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:56:50 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: March 07, 2012, 05:56:46 pm »

"I'm n-not lying, Jaxler.  As l-long as you're alive, y-you aren't beyond h-help."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: March 07, 2012, 05:58:17 pm »

"Being incorrect is the same thing as lying..."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: March 07, 2012, 06:10:07 pm »

"...No, it's n-not.  And I'm n-not wrong, either.  As long as you're alive, y-you can g-get help."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: March 07, 2012, 06:23:54 pm »

"Endlessly repeating a lie doesn't make it true."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: March 07, 2012, 06:28:36 pm »

"N-No, it doesn't.  So s-s-stop lying to yourself, Jaxler!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: March 07, 2012, 06:35:29 pm »

"I never lie."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: March 07, 2012, 06:48:47 pm »

"Then stop saying you're b-beyond help!  Y-You're my friend, and I w-wont give up on you!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: March 07, 2012, 07:05:06 pm »

"Then good luck, but I hope you realize that I've already given up."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: March 07, 2012, 07:08:47 pm »

I look determined as I stand, looking Jaxler in the eyes.

"I've only started.  So... what are you drinking?"

'Step 1: Get him to wake up in his own room.'

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: March 07, 2012, 07:19:13 pm »

"I was drinking some really strong moonshine."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: March 07, 2012, 08:04:09 pm »

"Um, maybe I'll try something a bit weaker.  I, uh, don't hold my liquor very well.  But, um, I would like to join you anyway."

I follow Jaxler back to his table and order my own drink, carefully nursing it for as long as possible so I can have some hope to stick to my plan.  I soon come to appreciate my decision to not try to out drink Jaxler: he's stacking barrels like most ponies stack shot glasses.  After Jaxler drank what must be close to his own weight in booze, he gets up to stumble outside.  Even in his extremely intoxicated state he remembers to bring his crossbow. 

I follow him outside, finding he has managed to somehow pass out on top of the water purifier, cuddled up to his crossbow.  I manage to get him down without dunking him, and carefully take him and his crossbow to his apartment.  Once inside, I gently put him to bed and place his crossbow on his sidetable, then turn to head home to my own bed.

Sighing as I settle in, I smile.

'Step one: check.'

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: March 07, 2012, 09:03:11 pm »

Friesden starts to stir the next morning.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: March 07, 2012, 09:37:13 pm »

Stiletto was trotting though the morning market, gathering things to make breakfast for her Liebe. Fresh celery, carrots, Diamond dog meat, Bee honey, apple cider, Ginny hen eggs, corn and bear milk where held in basket Stiletto was holding in her mouth. Magic held a piece of meat aloft and then dipped it the honey. The meat hovered in the air apparently cooking itself as Stiletto made her way to Kats' apartment first, as she was always up the first. Stiletto knocked on the door just the meat finished grilling. "Kat, Hello meine Liebe, are you home!". After a few minuets without answer, she decided that Kat must have had an early patrol, so she went to try Glyphs' house next. As Stiletto made her way there she used a =Small copper knife= to cut up the celery and carrots. Stiletto knocked on Glyphs' door and drops the mixed veggies into a nice wooden bowl.

"Hello meine wenig Liebe are you home? I have breakfast for you!"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: March 07, 2012, 09:45:41 pm »

I slowly open my eyes at the knocking, noticing that Friesden was starting to stir as well. "Good morning malyutka..." I murmur at her, nuzzling her a bit, before climbing out of bed and opening the door, still half asleep. "Dobroe utro, samyĭ opytnyĭ lyubvi..." I blink a bit, realizing my mistake, then shake my head to clear the sleep from my mind. "S-sorry... I forget to speak in midpony when I'm sleepy sometimes..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 239