Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236191 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1560 on: March 07, 2012, 07:23:08 am »

"I... I could try to sing for you..." I give her one last squeeze before picking her up and putting her on the bed. "I... don't know many songs though... maybe you have one that I can sing? Would you like that?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 07, 2012, 07:28:39 am »

Followed up to the side of the bed. "or, i could sing for you if you want.. sweetie." she said, trying to give her a reassuring smile with that kind face of hers.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 07, 2012, 07:36:46 am »

"I-I-I-I-I don't know the songs...d-d-d-d-d-dad does."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 07, 2012, 07:39:10 am »

"W-well... I'm sure we could think of one... if you want..." I look at Kat. "The both of us could sing to you... just for you..." I carefully pull the covers over Friesden, brushing my hoof through her mane again.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 07, 2012, 07:43:14 am »

"P-p-p-p-p-please..."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 07, 2012, 07:48:48 am »

"Alright then..." I climb into the bed next to Friesden, holding her tight. "Like I said, I don't know many songs... but there is one my pen-mother used to sing a lot... Kat, you should join in too if you want..." I close my eyes, and take a breath, thinking back to my days as a foal... and I begin to sing, just a small lullaby, but one that always brought me comfort.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 07, 2012, 07:52:39 am »

Kat wasn't very familiar with the song much, but after listening for a few moment, she joined in.. adding the soothing tune into the lullaby as she sings from the purest depth of her heart.. she sings for this filly infront of her that desperately need something for comfort.. and she's making sure it's going to be the damn best comfort she could afford for her..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 07, 2012, 08:25:26 am »

I cuddle in with Friesden, holding her tight as my song finishes... even with what happened I can't help but smile at the little filly asleep in my arms. I shift slightly to look back at Kat and whisper. "At least she can get some sleep... you want to climb up as well? I think she cold really use as many loving ponies around as possible..."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 07, 2012, 08:45:22 am »

Kat looked at the bed, seeing that it's going to take some squeezing to bed all 3 ponies together.. but if they snuggle really close to each other that can happen. "Yeah.. she'll need it." she said climbing up onto the bed on the opposite side of Glyph, with Friesden inbetween them. she opens a wing to cover the young filly with aswell, giving her warmth and cuddles. "good night.. little one."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 07, 2012, 02:47:10 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:03:56 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 07, 2012, 05:27:35 pm »

"It's my fault that me and you almost got killed in the caves. I decided to go down with you even though I knew it was dangerous. And if you want to know why I see you as a friend it's because you where honestly the only pony in the entire fort who even bothered to talk to me when I was in a bed clinging to my life. Arbalest wondered in and stiletto just followed you there and in the end only you decided to go out of there way to check up on poor Jaxler. You are the only pony who cared if I was alive or not, and that's why I'd like to call you a friend."

"Then... Then why won't you l-l-let me t-try to help y-you with... with whatever they d-d-did?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 07, 2012, 05:34:22 pm »

"Because I would be a horrible person if I made my problem somepony else's."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 07, 2012, 05:38:37 pm »

I slowly start to calm down, forgetting my own issues to try to help Jaxler with his.

"But... But friends are supposed t-to help eachother w-with their problems."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 07, 2012, 05:40:43 pm »

"There are some ponies in this world that are beyond help."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 07, 2012, 05:43:09 pm »

"N-Nopony is b-beyond help."

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 239