Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:  (Read 41109 times)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
Re: After much pondering, I have come to one conclusion:
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2011, 05:30:11 pm »

I had some dwarves corner a capybara once.  Then I got thrown out of the zoo.  Apparently it's illegal to toss midgets into an enclosure.
The answer should be obvious.

Need I say more?

MMMidget protection and preservation force?
*pulls the lever*

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2011, 05:46:02 pm »

I had some dwarves corner a capybara once.  Then I got thrown out of the zoo.  Apparently it's illegal to toss midgets into an enclosure.

Need I say more?

*pulls the lever*

Just out of curiosity, was that the lever that retracts the drawbridge, the one used for the spike traps, or the one for the m-

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2011, 05:47:49 pm »

Need I say more?

*pulls the lever*

Just out of curiosity, was that the lever that retracts the drawbridge, the one used for the spike traps, or the one for the m-
MAGMAAAAAAAAAA

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2011, 06:38:35 pm »

Sorry for breaking magma chain, but how do you get the online game to work? I have it downloaded, but it won't connect to a server.
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2011, 06:45:53 pm »

Well, that may have something to do with all of the servers being down. Not much we can do about it short of starting up a new one/getting carnes to fix it.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2011, 06:46:28 pm »

Sorry for breaking magma chain, but how do you get the online game to work? I have it downloaded, but it won't connect to a server.

It's down until Carnes finishes moving to his new house.

Now, I'm making a giant phallus (made of billon) outside my fort, how tall should it be (z-levels-wise)?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2011, 06:46:49 pm »

Well, that may have something to do with all of the servers being down. Not much we can do about it short of starting up a new one/getting carnes to fix it.
Ah. okay then.
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2011, 06:47:04 pm »

Now, I'm making a giant phallus (made of billon) outside my fort, how tall should it be (z-levels-wise)?

Depends. Whose phallus?
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2011, 06:47:55 pm »

All of them.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2011, 06:48:13 pm »

Depends. Whose phallus?

Just ye olde giant one everyone places outside their fortress.

EDIT:
All of them.

That would be 17 z-levels then
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2011, 07:29:17 pm »

But it should also shoot out magma.
Make sure to add that in.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2011, 07:32:26 pm »

Is this a phallus with or without testicles?  Without - I'd recommend higher, because it's more difficult to capture the shape.  With - you can do lower, as the testicles lend a lot to the shape of the creation.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2011, 07:36:11 pm »

Is this a phallus with or without testicles?  Without - I'd recommend higher, because it's more difficult to capture the shape.  With - you can do lower, as the testicles lend a lot to the shape of the creation.
I'll probably add them so I can pump magma into the thing, since I built it right over my barracks.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2011, 07:38:46 pm »

No, build it hanging over the gate, so invaders can face the fury of the magma phallus.

Eddren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2011, 07:39:26 pm »

I'll probably add them so I can pump magma into the thing, since I built it right over my barracks.
Now to give this a use:
Make a cage right above it, constructed primarily out of Grates. Have the magma spew all around it, but keep the center safe.
Place one dwarf inside, to have his fat melted off..By the Phalluses..Excretions.
Ah, my dwarven heart beats with fierce pride for this.  I can't take it anymore!  I have to go do something profound.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17