Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27

Author Topic: Cult Mafia - GAME OVER - Psomeone Pscrewed Up  (Read 83692 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cult Mafia - Day 1 - This Is Gonna Psuck [9/9] -- ONE REPLACE NEEDED
« Reply #210 on: September 29, 2011, 08:00:43 pm »

What you mean Native? No, he is just a dick, that has nothing to do with any game tactic or anything.

I generally don't insult the people voting me, unless it's for a terrible reason. Why does everything have to come back to me?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2011, 08:06:12 pm »

Max:  The case I had in mind was Jokerman in Super 2.  He was calling us idiots for voting him.  Granted, he was right, but he was still lynched over it.
If he was right, why lynch him?

I generally don't insult the people voting me, unless it's for a terrible reason. Why does everything have to come back to me?
Because Toaster mentioned it.
And once again, you voting me has nothing to do with it, I'm calling you a dick because you are a dick. I know it must be hard for you to understand, but I think you are a dick with or without your vote.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 29, 2011, 08:46:54 pm »

Toaster never mentioned me. I think it has more to do with the fact that you have a personal problem with me despite me apologizing and telling you I didn't mean any of it personally. Also, I never mentioned my vote...

And yes, I'm a dick. Your circular logic is flawless and as such, I will continue to be a dick, but only towards you. Because you're special to me.<3

In response to the "why lynch him?", because they thought he was scum and all he was doing about it was insulting them. They didn't know he was right to do so until AFTER he got lynched.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2011, 08:51:03 pm »

In response to the "why lynch him?", because they thought he was scum and all he was doing about it was insulting them. They didn't know he was right to do so until AFTER he got lynched.
So do you think all I have done is insult people?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 29, 2011, 08:56:54 pm »

Come to think of it, why is anybody voting me, for having a bad case? Seriously?
There is currently only one scum player in the game, why would they need to force a bad case? Why would a cult leader put them self out there with something that they know isn't the most solid thing ever? That makes no sense. I'm attacking Jim even though I know my case doesn't look very strong because I honestly think he is scum, and being lynched for it. This is just like witches coven, I'm being lynched for having a case on somebody, and chances are that player is scum. Jim did the same thing there too.

People are voting you for failing to build a decent case and pushing it trying to get us to vote Jim when it's obvious that you have nothing on him. If you honestly think he's scum, then dig something up on him. Shit hardly ever gets handed to you in this game.

(I'm ignoring your "Why would a cult leader..." statement. If it was that easy, anybody could easily get away just by saying "But if I was scum ,why would I do that?". It's called a slip. It happens. It only makes it worse when all you can or will do in your defense is appeal to emotions.)

So do you think all I have done is insult people?

After you took the lead in votes, all I've been seeing out of you is you pushing your case against Jim but never building on it, which later devolved into calling everybody Jimbots and refusing to you logic (even though I'm pretty sure that was a joke, you still haven't presented us with any logic to your arguments).

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 29, 2011, 09:01:26 pm »

Sometimes there isn't more shit to dig, I'm not going to fabricate something just because I think he is scum. He has made am OMGUS and he has been pushing people around, what more do you want? You think having a bad case is more scummy than that?

No, we both know that a townie can be right, even with what isn't the most solid case in the world (And it is still better than yours) and yet you vote for me, because I called you a dick? Your lynching me for an insult? Well that is a dick move, so I guess I'm justified in calling you a dick.

I've been calling you a dick long before I got a vote, BTW.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 29, 2011, 09:11:04 pm »

Sometimes there isn't more shit to dig, I'm not going to fabricate something just because I think he is scum. He has made am OMGUS and he has been pushing people around, what more do you want? You think having a bad case is more scummy than that?

No, we both know that a townie can be right, even with what isn't the most solid case in the world (And it is still better than yours) and yet you vote for me, because I called you a dick? Your lynching me for an insult? Well that is a dick move, so I guess I'm justified in calling you a dick.

I've been calling you a dick long before I got a vote, BTW.

Look at his past games. Where he's been scum and where he's been town. Look at his behavior, bring it to this game, and compare it to how he's acting now. And yes, I think desperately pushing a bad case is more scummy than an OMGUS.

If your case is better than mine, then why is it that you have more votes than Jim. No, screaming "JIMBOTS" is not an acceptable answer.

When did I ever say I was voting you for calling me a dick? If that were the case, I would have ignored NUKE and voted for you right off the bat. Did you miss the post explaining WHY I voted for you? Because I laid it out pretty clearly. So stop trying to spin it like I'm voting for you because you called me a mean name.

I know you have, and I'm okay with it. If I hurt your feelers and you can't move on from that, that's your problem. I already apologized. But how about you focus on the game right now? Or have you been avoiding that because you know you've already been caught and you're only making it worse for yourself?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2011, 09:14:01 pm »

Why isn't calling bot acceptable?

You haven't 'hurt my feelings', you annoy me. Your like a broken vending machine, not causing emotional distortion, just enough frustration that I would kick you until I get my change back.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 29, 2011, 09:22:10 pm »

Why isn't calling bot acceptable?

You haven't 'hurt my feelings', you annoy me. Your like a broken vending machine, not causing emotional distortion, just enough frustration that I would kick you until I get my change back.

I'm confident enough in your intelligence for you to know the answer to that.

Then why is it that you keep mentioning me in your posts? I'm obviously on your mind, and that hints to some emotional connection. Get over it.

Seriously, game. Go. You can stop thinking about our conflicts long enough to get something done. It seems like every time I bring up a valid point you drop it from the conversation and resort to trying to insult me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 29, 2011, 09:27:31 pm »

Have you read witches coven? I got lynched d1, and you know why? Because I found scum, with brilliant efficiently, but using unconventional methods. Bots hate unconventional, because their AI can't adjust to new play, so they lynched me. Exact same thing here, your seeing something else, and assume that because it doesn't fit into a narrow definition of town, you throw an exception and assume I am scum. You are playing just like a computer AI, just like a bot.
I'm have the most votes on me because my play isn't matching up to some predetermined stereotype.

And seriously, why can't you see past me calling you a dick? Do you take it that personally that I just don't like you?

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 29, 2011, 09:28:35 pm »

Day extended to Thursday, 6:00 PM PST.

Uh...aren't we an hour past Day end?
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2011, 09:40:16 pm »

Have you read witches coven? I got lynched d1, and you know why? Because I found scum, with brilliant efficiently, but using unconventional methods. Bots hate unconventional, because their AI can't adjust to new play, so they lynched me. Exact same thing here, your seeing something else, and assume that because it doesn't fit into a narrow definition of town, you throw an exception and assume I am scum. You are playing just like a computer AI, just like a bot.
I'm have the most votes on me because my play isn't matching up to some predetermined stereotype.

And seriously, why can't you see past me calling you a dick? Do you take it that personally that I just don't like you?

Send me a link to the particular instance and I'll look it over (I've been glancing over WC since it was mentioned). However, from what I can tell, you didn't do a whole lot of case building. It's not so much your unconventional methods that are failing you, nor is it that you think everyone is a bot. It's the fact that you have trouble backing up your claims. NOBODY is going to take your word on YOUR gut feeling. You have to actually provide some evidence and failing to do that is a red flag. You rely on people having the same feelings as you do, but we don't. We need proof. That doesn't make us bots, that makes us human.

That's just the same as calling everyone bots. It's not about the stereotype, it's about your inability to back up your claims.

I thought I said I didn't care. Like, back when I apologize. Why are you still on that?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 29, 2011, 09:41:43 pm »

Ok, what part do you think is unbacked? Jim making an OMGUS or Jim pushing people around?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27