Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26

Author Topic: War on Zombies  (Read 17853 times)

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War on Zombies (Accepting players)
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2011, 10:01:29 pm »

Ok, I think that is a great series of ideas adwarf. I completely agree, and don't know what to do from hereon.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2011, 10:32:00 pm »

Saudi Arabia

Stockpile my income this turn.

Spoiler: Project 1 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:33:41 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2011, 02:12:02 am »

Help everyone who needs help, but not too much, and be cautious.  Accept diplomatic exchanges with tact and grace, but once again, security and caution above all else.  Increase income as best as possible, and if Russia gets richer, increase the military as much as possible before running a negative. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2011, 06:01:50 am »

Scotland

A tall,gaunt man, with short cropped blond hair, a well trimmed beard and a sly grin on his face entered the office. His black, tailored suit didn't look too extravagant but it was still surely more expensive than you could get in a normal shop. Without asking he took a seat across the table of the Scottish Prime Minister(( for lack of another title)).

Greetings good sir. I represent the Grey Guard Industries and we have an offer for you. Your new founded state lacks as far as it is known any capabilities to really defend itself against threats for you independence. Especially your tensions with the UK, show that you are really in danger of losing your freedom and independence. Well we at Grey Guard, have the means to protect your independence and therefore i have the following unique offer for your nation, as it is a special situation. It doesn't happen everyday that a nation gains independence.

the man smirked at that

Grey Guard Industries promises to provide you in the following months and years with a working military force in exchange for research results in the avenue of Cloning. We will move our base of operations into your country and provide the means to defend Scotland against any foe you might percieve. For this protection we may freely and untaxed, conduct our mercenary business in your country and use these research results in any way we want.

The man leaned back, his face showing a polite grin, his grey eyes betraying a strange gleam...

What is your answer Prime Minister?

If the Minister agrees move all base of operations to Scotland. Defend Scotland with my military units from now on against any invaders.
Use 1 Credit to raise another Regiment of troops.
Anyway use the 3 Regiments to crack down on Saudi Arabian Pirates. Use Ambush tactics, by driving seemingly harmless freighters. As soon as pirates come close, attack, kill the whole crews and leave the pirate ship with dead crews to the seas. The abandoned corpse filled vessels should be warning enough for those guys

MrBrown

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2011, 06:23:46 am »

Ah, yeah, I guess that would makes sense. But you seem too much like some kind of redubbed version of the Umbrella Corporation. That means thanks, but no thanks. Considering the UK and I seem to get along just fine, and our tensions will be subsiding soon enough (hopefully), I don't see any use in having your help. I'm almost certain that I can get an army up and running soon enough. Well, at least I hope I can. So, now that you've told me what you wanted to say, I'd very much like for you to leave. The guards will show you the way out.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2011, 09:37:28 am »

((Umbrella Corporation? I'm dealing in mercenaries mate, not in medicals,gene-modified soldiers and zombies))

The grin vanished from the face of the man.

I...understand Mr.Prime Minister. It is a pity that you think so...i'll find the way out myself.

Ignoring the guards which tried to grab him the men walked out ponderously, muttering something about talking with the UK.

2 hours later office of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

"Sir the president of Grey Guard Industries wishes to have a meeting with you. Shall i let him in?"

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2011, 09:40:12 am »

ANy organizations hiring?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2011, 09:47:39 am »

Al-Shabaab, and Grey Guard Industries
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2011, 09:48:58 am »

Al-Shabaab, and Grey Guard Industries

Which one is more awesome?
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2011, 09:52:25 am »

Al-SHabaab are Islamic Fanatics trying to build a islamic theocracy
Grey Guard Industries is at the moment a Mercenary Corportation selling faceless gas mask soldiers...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2011, 09:53:43 am »

Al-SHabaab are Islamic Fanatics trying to build a islamic theocracy
Grey Guard Industries is at the moment a Mercenary Corportation selling faceless gas mask soldiers...
That...doesn't really help.  Both of them sound awesome now. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2011, 09:54:23 am »

and Grey Shabaab is at the moment a Mercenary theocracy selling islamic gas masks
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2011, 09:57:22 am »

can i join the grey guard industries? cloning technologies are a must for a future neo-italy. (when and if i'll get my hands on it.)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2011, 10:00:17 am »

The President looked up from his desk, and said "Yes let him in." He then waited for the man to enter, and begin the conversation as he slowly took a sip from a can of soda.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2011, 10:02:16 am »

It was raining when a black Bugatti 57SC stopped infront of the Grey Guard Industries HQ. The door of the car opened and out stepped an elderly man with a black coat and a walking stick tipped with a golden globe adored with a diamond. The man had numerous rings on his finger, including a signet ring bearing the family's crest.
He walked confidently to the receptionist's desk and told he young lady that he was Lord Xavier de Wileford and would like to talk to the CEO.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 10:10:10 am by vagel7 »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 26