Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: European Anarchy (Sgin-ups!)  (Read 4146 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
European Anarchy (Sgin-ups!)
« on: August 31, 2011, 10:06:01 pm »

Once, in a time of Prosperity, Europe prospered over a Single power, known as the European Coalition. The unfication caused much Economic success and even surpassing the USA in Global reach, promoting Peace and Diplomatic options to counter-act the USA's purely military take to problems. However, one day, something changed. The EC suddenly began demanding more reforms to increase Government hold, and began limiting Human Rights. As the EC began taking more power, the number of these "Democratic Reforms" increased. Once Peaceful Protests began to be violently surpressed. Eventually, the obvious happened. A wide spread revolt occured, the intestity of which caused the EC to collapse. Now, years after this, a large part of Europe remains in Anarchy. But from Anarchy, Order must rise once more. Charamismatic Individuals have been starting to form new Nations from the Ashs. However, the EC still remains, and may seek to regain and reunite its land.

However, Europe will still, for as long as it remains devided under hundreds of powers, remain in Anarchy...
EUROPEAN ANARCHY

/Epic Intro.

European Anarchy is a game about diplomacy, power, and the ultimate goal of unifing Europe (If you didn't get that from the intro.) The game is centered around the idea of holding certain territories, named "Manufactories". These manufactories will let you gain more power then before, however, a large majority will require the help of other nations to aquire, hence the diplomacy. You may have heard this promise from another game named Web-Diplomacy. However, this game has big changes from Web Diplomacy, and a hellavlot more provinces to conquer.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sgin-up! (click to show/hide)
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: European Anarchy (Sgin-ups!)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:10:53 pm »

EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST, I DONT WANNA JOIN THE GAME, SORRY. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:03:23 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 10:41:32 pm »

So the black areas are Manufactories?
And the gray areas are?
Im in.

Country Name: The New Holy Roman Empire
Country Government: Theocracy
Country Poltical Alignement: Socially, Far Right. Economically and politically, middle of the road
Country Colour: Red
Leader Name: Pope Arcio
Leader Bio: A rebel who managed to gather the remains of the church, although he was unable to acquire the vatican from a group of heathens that split off from the main church after the EC collapsed.
Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
I made the Manufactory I control slightly more red, but not quite sure how to make it distinct from the other stuff. Does it not actually count as a county I need to start with in my 10? Or...
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 01:30:36 am »

Country Name: The Archonate of Constantinople (I'm perfectly aware I don't hold the actual city)
Country Government: Semi-Oligarchy.
Country Poltical Alignement: Socially Central Left. Economically, Centre. Politically Far Right.
Country Colour: Green
Leader Name: High Archon Balkir Demir
Leader Bio*: A citizen of of old Turkey, he lived in Istanbul. When the nation fell, he fled with friends and family to the other side of the strait. There he founded a group, at first for survival, and later to rebuild the nation. He took town after town, then cities, then provinces; sometimes with violence, but mostly with words.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

( I can't see lemon10's map.)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 06:54:35 am »

What is a manufactory and what is a capital on the map?

Can I assume that dark grey is a manufactory and light grey is a capital province?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Did I do it right?

EDIT: Added lemon to map, but I don't think 4 capital provinces were chosen.
Not sure if micelus chose a manufactory
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:06:25 pm by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 11:50:03 am »

(can't see lemon's map either)
No, you wouldn't be able to, I guess I screwed up in posting it.
What is a manufactory and what is a capital on the map?
Can I assume that dark grey is a manufactory and light grey is a capital province?
I could easily be wrong, but looking at the map I think black are the manufactories, and light gray are already established countries (because thats the only thing that makes sense with russia IMHO, but dunno really).
Did I do it right?
No, I don't think so, your supposed to edit the map of the person who posted before you.

Ill re-post my map as soon as the questions are cleared up, until then please no one take north-eastern italy.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 11:54:34 am »

No, I don't think so, your supposed to edit the map of the person who posted before you.

I don't think micelus chose a manufactory province, and it was in jpeg, so I couldn't edit it directly.

(can't see lemon's map either)
No, you wouldn't be able to, I guess I screwed up in posting it.

I edited you in mine, it still works if you copy the image URL, just not directly viewable.

and light gray are already established countries (because thats the only thing that makes sense with russia IMHO, but dunno really).

It's not established countries, unless all those spilt regions are held by the EC.

It would sort of make sense for those regions to be held by the EC, but I shall wait for questions to be answered
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:05:42 pm by Azkul »
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 02:49:30 pm »

I have a manufactory. Its darker than the other provinces.

Is my map able to be seen?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 04:41:38 pm »

I can see your map.

I don't think you can create a manufactory in a province where there isn't one, I believe the black provinces are manufactories.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 05:46:20 pm »

The dark green province used to be black. I just changed the colour.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 07:10:49 pm »

People, I made a nice little "Rules" section explaining all your questions. I would perfer that you read ALL of it. Including the bit above the Sgin-Up.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 07:18:52 pm »

People, I made a nice little "Rules" section explaining all your questions. I would perfer that you read ALL of it. Including the bit above the Sgin-Up.

It doesn't explain what the colours on the map represent.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 07:22:47 pm »

I think its pretty self-Explanitory. Do you REALLY think I would've placed THAT many Manufactories? The Grey is what remains of the EC.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 07:25:47 pm »

How is a
"Capital Province"
represented on the map?

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 07:29:12 pm »

A Darker colour of your main colour. Also, in the Sgin up it says you need FOUR captial provinces, and you can place one manufactory. You cannot play the game without a manufactory. And if you people really do need to be told AGAIN, you don't "take" a Manufactory directly, You need to control everything AROUND it.

Lemon10, as tempting as it may be, you may NOT take provinces away from the EC.

Pages: [1] 2