Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43

Author Topic: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 30, For the Evilz  (Read 68448 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of Dragons RTD:Turn 13, End of Hatchling Lifestage
« Reply #285 on: September 15, 2011, 01:17:54 am »

Your not out of her sights yet....Your still a child; well barely a child, but you are still one.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 15, 2011, 01:32:53 am »

Your not out of her sights yet....Your still a child; well barely a child, but you are still one.
Oh. Balls. Well, I guess I'll rewrite that when I get back from school.
Wait. Then surely we all have the same experiences?
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2011, 01:53:52 am »

Yeah, I mean, it's not like she'll let us go on wild adventures or anything if she's even slightly reasonable, right?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2011, 01:55:55 am »

Surely you don't think your mother was able to watch all of you at the same time? As long as you don't do anything too unlikely, such as kill a king or enslave the local village, then you should be OK.

And as you get older, your allowed more independence. Right now your around the age when dragons want to explore and test their abilities, but not leave their homes yet.

Yeah, I mean, it's not like she'll let us go on wild adventures or anything if she's even slightly reasonable, right?

Oh hell no, but she will allow you to explore your surroundings; look at tigers and crocodiles in real life.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 15, 2011, 01:57:23 am »

I'll write up something in a while. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 15, 2011, 09:36:02 am »

After learning to read, Astaroth spent most of his time learning about the world, studying the many books in the library of his new shelter - the dwarven fortress DeepChasm. Living with dwarves made him also learn to value intelligence over power and civilization over instincts. DeepChasm was a fortress in the middle of a dry wasteland, so the only reason the dwarves decided to settle such an area was because of the large amount of gold. However the remains of gold in the ground ran out not too long after Astaroths arrival, so most of the dwarves left to live in other fortresses. The dragon himself was brought to BrokenHold.

I plan to meet Nirathi since player interaction makes stuff more interesting. Once the game resumes, my character is going to be right at the entrance of BrokenHold for the first time.
 To compensate for my early transition from the hatchling life stage, I want a boost to intelligence, learning to read and learning to speak dwarven/common. A "well read" trait would be nice too: basically making me know what exactly I see instead of "two legged creatures" as well as knowing a lot of the lore. Don't think all of this would be overpowered because it's mainly RP stuff.

Edit: Also, I assume everyone learns basic dragon stuff like flying, hunting, using dragon breath and such by default.

Edit: Edited story for more potential amusement.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:58:07 am by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 15, 2011, 04:11:19 pm »

Sorry abputthe delays and misunderstanding, Firelordsky. I'll try to get it up soon.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 15, 2011, 05:47:15 pm »

Gravnoth will spend his transition time eating just about anything he can swallow, learning about what tastes good, what is good for him, and the like. As well as hunting things for said food, and fighting while doing so. Dragons, even siblings are on the menu if it happens.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2011, 07:27:20 pm »

I can wait.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2011, 09:04:08 pm »

I guess Dekoth will spend his transition learning from the Wyvvern, as well as wondering if his father is still alive, since his body wasn't anywhere near or in the cave.  :-\

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2011, 06:46:20 am »

I'll just do the transition laziness:
Kefka will spend his time learning how to speak and read and to breath......things from his mother.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2011, 08:00:03 am »

Edited story to make it so that I can meet Nirathi for the first time when the game resumes without leaving any plot holes.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2011, 08:22:05 am »

Yay. Not only does Nirathi maybe get baby siblings (Unless dragon eggs take a long time to hatch/are placed in the care of someone else to raise/die like Nirathi's other siblings), but she gets a friend! ... A (comparatively) pure evil friend who is nearly as smart as she is, has a more than even chance to beat her in a fight, and will likely be a bad influence. His father may or may not be searching for him. Fun times are ahead!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2011, 08:29:04 am »

Edited story to make it so that I can meet Nirathi for the first time when the game resumes without leaving any plot holes.

There goes the pseudo-byzantine empire plot I was working on. Alas, I am bound by the decisions of the players. Well at least this way I won't have to make different titles.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:33:53 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 16, 2011, 08:31:00 am »

((I would try to get my dragon to make contact with other player characters, but corrupting, obliterating and reanimating the last hope of the elven civilization sounds like way too much fun. :D ))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43