Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210059 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Starting.
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 06:55:10 am »

Waitli- wait a minute... I'm in the game already ^^
.... was that really necessary?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 07:38:53 am »

Er, sorry guys but I'm gonna have to post my char at around 4:00 when I get back from school. Using mobile right now
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 08:04:06 am »

Okay in the interests of starting this,  general I-just-woke-up haze, and generally not giving a crap, Moms name is Mary, Dads name is Joe.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2011, 08:07:47 am »

Okay in the interests of starting this,  general I-just-woke-up haze, and generally not giving a crap, Moms name is Mary, Dads name is Joe.

I foresee a double 1 on your birth/father roll.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:13 am »

I wonder if I made any mistakes!?

Name: Anthramarux 
Body:
  Head: Smooth all-round
  Horns: Small
  Claws: Normal
  Scale Color: Purple
  Body length: Long
  Spine stiffness: Stiff
  Tail: Long
  Breath: Acid

Stats: All non-red. REMEMBER TO FACTOR IN YOUR GENDER AND BODY PARTS PLEASE. And remember to add a plus or minus so I can quickly tell that you are getting it from your body part or gender. Each stat starts at 50 with 20 bonus points. So in total you have 270 points.

Strength: 40 (-5 Gender, +5 from long tail, -10 Penalty)
  Agility: 27 (+5 from Gender, -5 from Long Body, -5 from long tail, -15 from Stiff Spine, -3 penalty)
  Intelligence: 81 (+5 from Gender, +26 Bonus, )
  Toughness: 61 (-5 from Gender, +5 from Long Body, +10 from Stiff Spine, +1 bonus)
  Charisma: 61 (+5 from Gender, +5 from Smooth-all round head, +6 bonus, -5 from Purple scales)

Spoiler: Bonus points (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Total Roll Bonuses (click to show/hide)

-Roleplaying-

Mother background: Anthramarux's Mother was a Red Dragon named "Talathraxis"-she was actually not born a Dragon-she was once a Human, changed by magic. This strange juxtaposition led to to a being that combined the fury and wisdom of a Dragon, with the limitless ambition of a Human...Domineering and overwhelming in all she does, Talathraxis spends most of her time organizing tribute from local kingdoms in return for protection, and actually enjoys a a certain respect among the local villagers-Talathraxis is known to regularly incinerate invading armies, bandits and worse monsters than herself on behalf of those that pay her tribute, and the land is more peaceful and prosperous because of it. Then again, she does require a heavy tribute for these favors, which has also earned her grudges with the Merchants and nobility.

+Loyal, Courteous, Ambitious, Conservative
-Combative, Arrogant, Vain, Selfish

Father background: Anthramarux's Father was a Blue Dragon named "Arzg'Razgoth". He was young Dragon when they met-and was somewhat browbeaten (and literally beaten) into submission by Talathraxis into being her mate. Given that he was somewhat weaker than a Dragon his size should of been, he was inclined to accept, if only to avoid being eaten by her. Despite how they met, he refused to take a subordinate position-he frequently clashes with his mate, either physically or verbally, though such interactions are more informal than actually hostile. Among Dragons, he's less of fighter, and more of an intellectual, a collector of lore and the arcane. He generally wanders close to his nest, preferring his mates company over the unlikely chance of conquering his own lair. He enjoys taking Human form sometimes, and playing music for the locals under the guise of a wandering Bard. Typically, his music will enliven the spirit of a downcast people, or better their crops or health, though such things he rarely does intentionally.

+Thoughtful, Frugal, Intellectual, Liberal
-Indifferent, Combative, Aloof, Unfocused
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2011, 08:14:33 am »

Okay fine their names shall be sung throughout the heavens for their complexity.

Mom: Cielstraza
Dad: Abyssion
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:16:25 am by dermonster »
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2011, 08:21:29 am »

Waitli- wait a minute... I'm in the game already ^^
.... was that really necessary?

No. But I was jumping on the bandwagon D:

Okay fine their names shall be sung throughout the heavens for their complexity.

Your mother sounds like a character from WoW. Was that intended?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2011, 08:24:58 am »

Sure, why not.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2011, 08:27:15 am »

we shall be related!
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2011, 08:40:46 am »

Sure, why not.

No, seriously. The suffix '-strasza' is used as a naming trend for female red dragons in World of Warcraft. Thus, where my comment comes in.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2011, 08:47:41 am »

Name: Nuvian
Body:
Head: Rough
Horns: Small horns
Claws: Long
Scale color: White
Body length: Long
Spine: Standard
Tail: Standard
Breath: Energy
Stats:
Str-45 -5 gender
Ag-50 -5 body +5 gender
Int-65 +5 head +5 claw +5 gender
Tough-50 +5 body -5 gender
Chr-60 +5 head +5 gender
Mom: Savamin. A white dragon born into a family of blue-scaled dragons. Raised as an outcast. She wanted the best for her kin and for herself, so she ran (flew) away to the wild, hearing magnificent stories from other, scarier dragons at the time. She found herself a spot to live, and thus met Eluuvian, whose child she bore.
Dad: Eluuvian. A blue dragon that's quick to distrust anyone and everyone (and at some points, even his own kin). He wants nothing more than to be in a position of lordly power. At one point, he gained power over a prosperous human city. However, he would take sacrifices of young children even when it wasn't time to have a sacrifice. Eventually, the city became fed up with him, and banished him to the wild with their most powerful weapons. There, he met Savamin. After Nuvian was laid, he flew off the find a new city to conquer.
Personality: Rebellious. Quick to accept gifts. Benevolent except when slighted or wronged. Has faith in her own ability to do what needs to be done.

Additionally, I vote Tension for the scenario. Sorry, I was asleep while this was coming up!

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2011, 09:16:21 am »

Well, since I guess all the spots are taken, I'll just go to the waiting list. -_-

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2011, 10:03:32 am »

Nobody's picking the same mother, I see. Obviously we all hate eachother and will always kill one another if we meet ingame.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2011, 10:08:03 am »

Mom/Dad named.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2011, 10:09:53 am »

I'm kinda regretting my build now. I'm probably the weakest dragon of us all. I kinda went for looks instead of usefulness. >_>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 136