Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 [612] 613 614 ... 634

Author Topic: You are King OOC Thread  (Read 286544 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are King OOC Thread
« Reply #9165 on: December 25, 2011, 06:48:23 am »

That would be alright with us Digital.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9166 on: December 25, 2011, 07:01:58 am »

Be happy to have you aboard, in fact. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9167 on: December 25, 2011, 12:38:33 pm »

Merry Christmas to anyone that believes in Zombie Jesus, and merry winter solstice-esque holiday time to the rest of us pagan, non-christian, heathens
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9168 on: December 25, 2011, 05:06:46 pm »

Merry Christmas to anyone that believes in Zombie Jesus, and merry winter solstice-esque holiday time to the rest of us pagan, non-christian, heathens

Heresy! Thou shall be smitten for this ridiculous blasphemy; none may diverge from my completely biased western beliefs! The true son of the Lord is but one and Raptor Jesus is his name! You are hereby sentenced to acting as a moderator of sorts to crazed forumites; under no circumstances shall this holiest of tribunals accept appeals, none may contest the justice of God... This is altogether unrelated to Brazil being in the southern hemisphere, any who'd question that absolute truth shall face a similar trial.

Really though, the temperature is awfully high around here.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9169 on: December 27, 2011, 06:30:54 am »

Heresy! Thou shall be smitten for this ridiculous blasphemy; none may diverge from my completely biased western beliefs! The true son of the Lord is but one and Raptor Jesus is his name! You are hereby sentenced to acting as a moderator of sorts to crazed forumites; under no circumstances shall this holiest of tribunals accept appeals, none may contest the justice of God... This is altogether unrelated to Brazil being in the southern hemisphere, any who'd question that absolute truth shall face a similar trial.

Blasphemy. How dare you desecrate this most sacred of holidays! Ramendan is a time of peace. His meatiness will be displeased.

EDIT: Sorry for the irrelevant post, watching.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 07:05:17 am by NobodyPro »

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #9170 on: December 27, 2011, 06:46:36 am »

Blasphemy. How dare you desecrate this most sacred of holidays! Ramendan is a time of peace. His meatiness will be displeased.

Guys, chill. It is a time of peace and good will after all. But this is space for YaK related things mostly. So please make sure your posts are relevant.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9171 on: December 27, 2011, 08:13:14 am »

Oh well, I am finally moving my character into Polca. I suppose I will need to ask for a magic roll to "create" a few guards to leave the underground area's entrance. Nothing the likes of a regiment, mind you. It should still be enough to scare the unholy hell out of any solo trespassers though.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9172 on: December 27, 2011, 12:48:58 pm »

Ardas, no one was being serious - You can tell by the misspelling of Ramadan. Stop being a tool -.-
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9173 on: December 27, 2011, 12:50:54 pm »

I dunno, I think a couple of you were trying to be me with your facetiousness. :3 (Sorry, sorry, saw the pun and had to go for it...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #9174 on: December 27, 2011, 01:01:27 pm »

Ardas, no one was being serious - You can tell by the misspelling of Ramadan. Stop being a tool -.-

Come, on, I know they were joking around. Lets keep OOC for YaK-related things though, not pointless posts.
Say, weren't you supposed to do some rolls?

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9175 on: December 28, 2011, 02:01:01 am »

My monstrous headache has receded, and as such I shall now write up a smallish backstory for my new character.
---
Name: Riivak Winterborn.
Bio: Riivak spent his early years of life tending to a farm with his brothers and sisters. He grew up a strong, patient individual, with the quiet discipline of the farm. He's never been the swiftest of individuals however, and this led to the day when he 'lost a bet' and had to join up with a group of bandits operating out of the unclaimed wilderness in the Storm Coast. Over time he's gotten used to the idea of being a bandit. World needs thieves afterall. It might not be honest work but its work. And it never runs out.
As time has passed, Riivak has slowly risen to a position of real power among the bickering bandit groups. It hasn't really been lucrative yet but perhaps fortunes are about to change.

Holdings: 1 Regiment, Raider trained.
(And either 1 ducat, or a skilled raider trait. I'm fine with either.)
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9176 on: December 28, 2011, 07:16:09 am »

There, back into the fray!

Probably obvious, but I'm starting with a boat, and I guess a ducat. This is probably better than my last start of no ducats, no boat, and murderous ship captain after me.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9177 on: December 28, 2011, 09:24:09 am »

Dwarmin, if I understand this post well, the Queen is talking with Nikephoros in private. She'll meet with the nobles after that audience.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9178 on: December 28, 2011, 09:25:28 am »

Oh, I guess we get relegated to the waiting room then. Editing.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9179 on: December 28, 2011, 09:30:31 am »

Ah, guess I need to edit too. I'll keep an eye on the thread and wait for Dwarmin's edit...
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 [612] 613 614 ... 634